List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam & Chelsea Leave Town?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam & Chelsea Leave Town?

Started by Krystalee at 2013/01/01 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/02 11:53AM, Views: 3865, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/01 12:26PM
    Adam & Chelsea Leave Town?
    Krystalee

In today's episode, Chelsea asked Adam if he'd leave town with her. Does anyone have any info on that? I can't imagine Adam leaving town now.

#2   2013/01/01 12:28PM
    Re: Adam & Chelsea Leave Town?
    grammapam

Quote Krystalee: In today's episode, Chelsea asked Adam if he'd leave town with her. Does anyone have any info on that? I can't imagine Adam leaving town now.
    I know he agreed for her sake,but honestly?I just dont see that happening.He's one of the core characters.Plus....wether he wants to admit to it or wether he doesnt...his heart is still with Sharon.

#3   2013/01/01 12:31PM
    aquarius50

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Krystalee: In today's episode, Chelsea asked Adam if he'd leave town with her. Does anyone have any info on that? I can't imagine Adam leaving town now.
    I know he agreed for her sake,but honestly?I just dont see that happening.He's one of the core characters.Plus....wether he wants to admit to it or wether he doesnt...his heart is still with Sharon.

Once again, he's telling Chelsea what she wants to hear and not being truthful with her. He knows good and well that he is not leaving town, not as long as Sharon is around

#4   2013/01/01 12:32PM
    Pauls

I should be so lucky! But, I seriously doubt Adam will be going anywhere, or Chelsea either.

#5   2013/01/01 12:32PM
    BobbiSox

I think we would have seen something about it on the board. His leaving would create a big stir, and a lot of posters like to tell us what is going to happen, way before it happens, and whether-or-not it ever happens.

#6   2013/01/01 12:38PM
    grammapam

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote grammapam:

Once again, he's telling Chelsea what she wants to hear and not being truthful with her. He knows good and well that he is not leaving town, not as long as Sharon is around
    I agree,but thats fine with me,lol.I like Chelsea,just not with Adam.He should be more truthful and fess-up and let the chips fall where they may.Imo.

#7   2013/01/01 01:02PM
    aquarius50

Quote grammapam:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote grammapam:

I agree,but thats fine with me,lol.I like Chelsea,just not with Adam.He should be more truthful and fess-up and let the chips fall where they may.Imo.

I prefer Chelsea not to be with Adam either, but I guess she's clinging to him because he was the only one in town that accepted her for who she is......Adam in a dress

#8   2013/01/01 01:08PM
    grammapam

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote grammapam:

I prefer Chelsea not to be with Adam either, but I guess she's clinging to him because he was the only one in town that accepted her for who she is......Adam in a dress
    You got that right!One thing I will say about Chels...she doesnt take any sh!t from anyone,but I feel for her because she really loves the guy.She's got his numba

#9   2013/01/01 01:12PM
    Cabo

Regardless of what the writers are trying to make it seem........
    ADAM AIN'T LEAVING TOWN !!!

#10   2013/01/01 01:14PM
    aquarius50

Quote grammapam:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote grammapam:

You got that right!One thing I will say about Chels...she doesnt take any sh!t from anyone,but I feel for her because she really loves the guy.She's got his numba

She definitely doesn't take his crap. I love that she calls him out on everything he says, but alot of people find her to be a at fault for their marriage problems. I says its Adam's doing with all his lie after lie.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list