List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery is ex wife of Dylan McAvoy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery is ex wife of Dylan McAvoy

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2013/01/01 09:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/01 05:58PM, Views: 4078, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/01 09:14AM
    Avery is ex wife of Dylan McAvoy
    BiancaReeseR...

Avery Bailey Clark is the ex-husband of Avery Bailey Clark (Jessica Collins). The casting call described him as a "rugged, dynamic, energetic man in his mid-30s" who "comes from humble, blue-collar beginnings, was studying to be an architect when his construction/contractor father was injured and Dylan had to drop out of college to take over the business. He's done two tours of duty in the Middle East, army special ops. The war left a mark on him. He's done his best to bury it with optimism and a wry, sometimes offbeat sense of humor." [9] The character's casting hasn't been confirmed, although the public have speculated that Steve Burton, famed for portraying Jason Morgan on the ABC soap opera General Hospital for over twenty years, would play the role. [10][11]

Avery told her boyfriend Nicholas Newman (Joshua Morrow) that Dylan had died during war; TVLine said "Such a “resurrection” surely would derail" the pair's romance. [10] Jillian Bowe of Zap2it described Dylan as the "mysterious ex Avery keeps bringing up". [11] Dylan is expected to debut sometime between January and February, with the unknown actor to begin taping in January 2013

#2   2013/01/01 09:17AM
    Re: Avery is ex wife of Dylan McAvoy
    valleycliffe

nope.

avery was married to Mr. Clark.

she is divorced because SHE CHEATED WITH DYLAN MCAVOY who was deemed to have been killed in action in afghanistan.

avery has dylans dog tags in a jar she keeps in a drawer.

#3   2013/01/01 09:34AM
    TxRangerFan

nope, Dylan is Avery adulterous lover! guess that is why she has had no problem committing adultery with Nick while he is still married to her sister! once an adulteress, always an adultress!!

I bet she is still married to Mr. Clark too!

#4   2013/01/01 09:39AM
    mommmy

Yeah Dylan isn't her ex husband he is the one she cheated with.

#5   2013/01/01 09:45AM
    BiancaReeseR...

Sorry guys I was wrong I read somewhere

#6   2013/01/01 09:47AM
    rocki2

Does Avery know that Dylan is still alive or did she really believe he died and for some reason Dylan didn't let on to her?

#7   2013/01/01 09:58AM
    valleycliffe

Quote TxRangerFan: nope, Dylan is Avery adulterous lover! guess that is why she has had no problem committing adultery with Nick while he is still married to her sister! once an adulteress, always an adultress!!

LOLOL well, those summer's sisters are exactly alike then cause phyl didn't have any problem committing adultery with nick either....
    in fact, phyl loved it so much, she would cladestinely give him hotel keys for them to meet oh, and don't forget her dollar store treasures, the "see no evil" monkeys to pay homage to their filthy affair.....

#8   2013/01/01 10:02AM
    Its not real

Quote TxRangerFan: nope, Dylan is Avery adulterous lover! guess that is why she has had no problem committing adultery with Nick while he is still married to her sister! once an adulteress, always an adultress!!

Yeah, I guess she does take after her sloppy big sister in the 'once an adulteress always an adulteress' category.

Oh well Nick happily commits adultery too, with few qualms, so I guess they all deserve one another.

#9   2013/01/01 10:06AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote valleycliffe:

LOLOL well, those summer's sisters are exactly alike then cause phyl didn't have any problem committing adultery with nick either....
    in fact, phyl loved it so much, she would cladestinely give him hotel keys for them to meet oh, and don't forget her dollar store treasures, the "see no evil" monkeys to pay homage to their filthy affair.....

I thought this was about Avery and the man she cheated with?

#10   2013/01/01 10:07AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote Its not real:

Yeah, I guess she does take after her sloppy big sister in the 'once an adulteress always an adulteress' category.

Oh well Nick happily commits adultery too, with few qualms, so I guess they all deserve one another.

again the thread is about Avery, not Phyllis.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list