List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is Sophia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Sophia?

Started by french102 at 2012/12/31 07:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/03 03:37AM, Views: 1093, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/01/01 08:38PM
    Re: Where is Sophia?
    hopey pix

I agree!!Sophia is better off without that stuffed shirt Neil!!He's a boring dog!!I don't want them to make Devon a carbon-copy of Neil!!It seems they are going that way!As Devon mouths off at everyone he sees,and isn't very nice anymore!Sophia was hired off-camera to walk Humphrey,Keeley, and Angelo's little dog,(They must all be busting,and need a walk to relieve themselves badly about now)!!!!Just kidding!!Maybe Sam took her back to New Mexico to help him with his practice!!Since Sharon just blew him off and doesn't want to call him for help!!These MIA people!!Oh why can't they just come back?They are really missed and should be back!!Murphy too!I wish Meggie would escape the jail,and we'd find out that Murphy is Sam's father too!!Anything to get some more people back on,and finally using them again in a good story-line!They are really missed!!JFP should really read this post for sure,and follow what we want!Steve Burton should stay on GH,we need our Y&R stars back only!!

#12   2013/01/02 04:53PM
    BB530

Quote Cabininthewoods:
    Quote french102: Did I miss something? Did she leave town ?

Sophia is in the same place as Murphy, Lilly's twins, Delia, Daisy , Lucy , Eden and all the others who have have dropped off the face of the earth. soap opera nether world. Unbelievable how these so called professionals think that viewers are supposed to forget about characters like they never existed. Can you say..annoying?

And with Tucker leaving, there probably is no reason whatsoever to keep her on the payroll.

Another one will bite the dust....

#13   2013/01/02 10:47PM
    LaBrae

Quote BB530:
    Quote Cabininthewoods:
    Quote french102: Did I miss something? Did she leave town ?

Sophia is in the same place as Murphy, Lilly's twins, Delia, Daisy , Lucy , Eden and all the others who have have dropped off the face of the earth. soap opera nether world. Unbelievable how these so called professionals think that viewers are supposed to forget about characters like they never existed. Can you say..annoying?

And with Tucker leaving, there probably is no reason whatsoever to keep her on the payroll.

Another one will bite the dust....

It was obvious once they mentioned JPM was put on recurring, yet we weren't seeing Sophia...I figured she'd just disappear. So Tucker or not, she did have a connection on the show, and they could've found a way to write for her. But since we knew Neil and Sophia were only together for the sake of Moses, I knew after they divorced that Sophia would lose out.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/02 10:54PM
    #14   2013/01/03 03:37AM
    flygirl1969

I guess she's still working at McCall and living in GC but with the actress pregnant we won't be seeing her for a bit. Sophia was completely ruined for me when tptb had this intelligent business woman marrying a man that didn't love her for the sake of a baby! It wasn't 1950 for crying out loud! I tend to believe that if NuMalcoln hadn't have been so gawd awful the baby would have been his and they both would have stuck around GC. Wonder if we'll ever see Moses again? I guess Moses is with the Ashby twins getting sorased. Maybe they'll be in the teen story this summer.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list