List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Devon & Lily

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Devon & Lily

Started by lestress at 2006/10/21 10:12PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/22 07:52PM, Views: 257, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/21 10:12PM
    Devon & Lily
    lestress

What do you think about Devon and Lily leaving the Winters's house with their baggage and saying on their way out the door, "let's leave before mom and dad get home"? I was totally disgusted with them.

#2   2006/10/22 04:13PM
    Re: Devon & Lily
    hopingforsom...

Quote lestress: What do you think about Devon and Lily leaving the Winters's house with their baggage and saying on their way out the door, "let's leave before mom and dad get home"? I was totally disgusted with them.

I don't know for I really don't care about Lily or Devon and I just think this is storyline is pointless and Lily should never had let Devon live with her and she is going to regret it once her marriage is over or she finds out that Devon has feelings for her and try to fight those feelings.

#3   2006/10/22 05:38PM
    nyaccent

I don't even think Lily and Daniel should have gotten married.

#4   2006/10/22 06:22PM
    lestress

well I agree they are much too young and Lily and Devon are demonstrating their immaturity by sneaking out of the house.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/22 07:55PM
    #5   2006/10/22 07:52PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote lestress: well I agree they are much too young and Lily and Devon are demonstrating their maturity by sneaking out of the house.

it is really not that I can't stand I mean I know that she love Daniel but what about now. I mean it seems like Devon is a threat to her marriage and she is actually letting him be. There is a big difference between having an emotional affair with someome and being the supportive sister because it is of regret and resentment. And not only that but she didn't ask Daniel if I was okay for Devon to live with him, she run back to her parents when things too tough, she need her mommy and daddy to play for everything. I mean I know that Nick is working at the NE which that is his father company but Lily takes the cake. She needs first watch the warning signs before she gets closer to Devon. I mean neglected her husband make him feel like an outsider of her family she is basically trying to kick him out of her life and always has an excuse that Devon needs her. Daniel deserve better than this I mean when Daniel marry Lily that didn't mean marry Devon that Devon has an package deal and is like she is trying to hide it because she is ashamed of living without her or they are smothering me my foot. The only thing reasonable about this whole thing is Jack offering them an apartment that it is going to be the apartment of Satan because Devon has feelings for her and what makes us think that those feelings are not going to go away or he won't act on those feelings. And I don't know why everyone else can't see it besides Lily and Daniel. Dru and Neil. I mean I really starting to hate this Lily forgot rather or not Davetta or Christel is Lily I mean don't blame it on them because they are worst writers and I really hope that they rid of Devon I mean he serves no purpose and the only reason I watch young and the restless is because how far Lily and Daniel will go and that is why I am tick off.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list