List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 11:35AM, Views: 94801, Replies: 1969
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2012/12/30 02:27PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Florida lady

Quote InCanada: I would love to see Lily and Tyler working together yeah.

I really hope if the writers are indeed planning on Tily, they don't get derailed by the antics of planes and banners hovering over their studios.

I really like the chemistry between these two & would love to see a friendship and a romance between them. Its time to remove Lily from Cane now. Tyler is the man to do it .

Let us not forget being snowed under by letters.
    I have a feeling JFP isn't going to be dominated by anyone, even the Lane fans.

#82   2012/12/30 02:34PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:

I really hope if the writers are indeed planning on Tily, they don't get derailed by the antics of planes and banners hovering over their studios.

I really like the chemistry between these two & would love to see a friendship and a romance between them. Its time to remove Lily from Cane now. Tyler is the man to do it .

I hope you are right, some tactics are just getting "old"..times are a changing...out with the old and in with the new???Bring it on I say...I guess we will just have to wait and see, especially to see what Lily's reaction is to Cane's latest stunt...

#83   2012/12/30 02:46PM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:

I hope you are right, some tactics are just getting "old"..times are a changing...out with the old and in with the new???Bring it on I say...I guess we will just have to wait and see, especially to see what Lily's reaction is to Cane's latest stunt...

I think Tyler is being written just like JFP wants him to be, sexy. The sauna scene told me that. While Cane was sitting all hunched over, Tyler was standing there, showing off those washboard abs. Lily is looking sexier also.
    I'm like you and can't wait to see her reaction.

#84   2012/12/30 06:00PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:

I think Tyler is being written just like JFP wants him to be, sexy. The sauna scene told me that. While Cane was sitting all hunched over, Tyler was standing there, showing off those washboard abs. Lily is looking sexier also.
    I'm like you and can't wait to see her reaction.

Yes indeed, and I don't know which way the writers are going with this story line, but can't remember when I have so looked forward to another week of Y&R...thank you Tyler...

#85   2012/12/30 06:14PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Florida lady:

I sure hope not, because we have something really great that could happen. When chemistry comes along, the writers need to roll with it, unencumbered.

#86   2012/12/30 06:38PM
    Sydney9098

Quote Eowyn005: For those who are excited about a Lily and Tyler relationship...

Perhaps this thread is pre-mature but I am really loving Lily and Tyler, anyone else???

I think the two of them have great chemistry.

#87   2012/12/30 06:43PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sydney9098:
    Quote Eowyn005: For those who are excited about a Lily and Tyler relationship...

Perhaps this thread is pre-mature but I am really loving Lily and Tyler, anyone else???

Hey Sydney. Great to see you.

#88   2012/12/30 06:45PM
    Sydney9098

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sydney9098:

Good to see you too Sunny. Hope things are going good for you.

#89   2012/12/30 06:47PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sydney9098:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sydney9098:

They are! And you?

#90   2012/12/30 06:52PM
    Sydney9098

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sydney9098:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sydney9098:

They are! And you?

Rough year and half, but always joyful.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list