List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 104502, Replies: 1974
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/12/29 06:03AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Eowyn005

Quote butterfly affect: ^^^ Not at the moment. Yes lane have a fanbase but if you don't follow them you won't get any tweets really regarding the couple. Like me for example, I follow villy fans and other people that have nothing to do with soaps lol so you would be ok as long as you don't follow lane fans. Don't let other's restrain you from having a good time chatting with people you have common interests with and I would be happy to follow you.

Thanks...I will have one of my sons sign me up or something, not even sure how but I will give it a try, it's hard pulling some of us old folks along into the "new" world...

#72   2012/12/29 08:23AM
    butterfly af...

Quote InCanada:
    Quote trixie60: Can't wait to see Lily and Tyler on Mondays show. I can't get enough of this couple. I know that they have only been on a few times together with other people around but can't wait to see them alone together. I really hope the writers will make this happen. They will be amazing together.

They are just so natural together! I'm liking my Lil all over again. You will love their scenes. I cannot get enough of them.

Exactly!! I'm not going to even lie, I use to always FF lily scenes because her and cane are so boring, but her and tyler have this spark that might get me to set my dvr again.

#73   2012/12/29 08:49AM
    maliburobin

Quote butterfly affect:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote trixie60: Can't wait to see Lily and Tyler on Mondays show. I can't get enough of this couple. I know that they have only been on a few times together with other people around but can't wait to see them alone together. I really hope the writers will make this happen. They will be amazing together.

They are just so natural together! I'm liking my Lil all over again. You will love their scenes. I cannot get enough of them.

Exactly!! I'm not going to even lie, I use to always FF lily scenes because her and cane are so boring, but her and tyler have this spark that might get me to set my dvr again.

So did I since they were that boring to me. She and Tyler have a spark that promises to ignite shortly. He brings her to life. Imagine how hot a relationship between those two will be.

#74   2012/12/29 10:09AM
    butterfly af...

Quote maliburobin:
    Quote butterfly affect:
    Quote InCanada:

So did I since they were that boring to me. She and Tyler have a spark that promises to ignite shortly. He brings her to life. Imagine how hot a relationship between those two will be.

ICAM!!

#75   2012/12/29 04:20PM
    Eowyn005

There appears to be another thread stating that Rederic Williams is now on contract status...good for him...but was wondering how this will affect the Lily Tyler relationship...I was hopefully that he wouldn't be some "flash in the pan" character brought in just to throw a little angst into Cane and Lily's marriage...

#76   2012/12/29 05:22PM
    butterfly af...

Quote Eowyn005: There appears to be another thread stating that Rederic Williams is now on contract status...good for him...but was wondering how this will affect the Lily Tyler relationship...I was hopefully that he wouldn't be some "flash in the pan" character brought in just to throw a little angst into Cane and Lily's marriage...

Only time will tell. For Lily's case I really hope this is not the case.

#77   2012/12/29 05:54PM
    Eowyn005

Quote butterfly affect:
    Quote Eowyn005: There appears to be another thread stating that Rederic Williams is now on contract status...good for him...but was wondering how this will affect the Lily Tyler relationship...I was hopeful that he wouldn't be some "flash in the pan" character brought in just to throw a little angst into Cane and Lily's marriage...

Only time will tell. For Lily's case I really hope this is not the case.

I am looking forward to some more Lily/Tyler scenes...am loving it...

#78   2012/12/30 10:13AM
    Eowyn005

I have a "bee in my bonnet" this morning, or time on my hands before the next flurry of Holiday activities, and don't want to "spoil" it for anyone, but I would love to see Tyler and Lily start up their own "edgy" company with the help of now unemployed Neil...and there were a couple of things Tyler said to Lily on Friday's Canadian episode which gives me some hope...anyone else like this idea, business AND romance???

#79   2012/12/30 12:26PM
    InCanada

I would love to see Lily and Tyler working together yeah.

I really hope if the writers are indeed planning on Tily, they don't get derailed by the antics of planes and banners hovering over their studios.

I really like the chemistry between these two & would love to see a friendship and a romance between them. Its time to remove Lily from Cane now. Tyler is the man to do it .

#80   2012/12/30 01:53PM
    Eowyn005

Quote InCanada: I would love to see Lily and Tyler working together yeah.

I really hope if the writers are indeed planning on Tily, they don't get derailed by the antics of planes and banners hovering over their studios.

I really like the chemistry between these two & would love to see a friendship and a romance between them. Its time to remove Lily from Cane now. Tyler is the man to do it .

I too hope the writers have a long term vision for Tyler and Lily, and I am somehwat hopeful if indeed the rumor is true that Rederic Williams is now on contract...am loving seeing the Winters on for more than a few minutes a week...and if it is the Tyler/Lily relationship that is the reason for it, then yeah, give it a chance I say...

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list