List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 99710, Replies: 1972
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/12/28 06:33PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    trixie60

Can't wait to see Lily and Tyler on Mondays show. I can't get enough of this couple. I know that they have only been on a few times together with other people around but can't wait to see them alone together. I really hope the writers will make this happen. They will be amazing together.

#62   2012/12/28 06:36PM
    butterfly af...

Thank you both for the emails!! It was very thoughtful of you both.

#63   2012/12/28 06:37PM
    InCanada

Quote trixie60: Can't wait to see Lily and Tyler on Mondays show. I can't get enough of this couple. I know that they have only been on a few times together with other people around but can't wait to see them alone together. I really hope the writers will make this happen. They will be amazing together.

They are just so natural together! I'm liking my Lil all over again. You will love their scenes. I cannot get enough of them.

#64   2012/12/28 06:40PM
    trixie60

Quote InCanada:
    Quote trixie60: Can't wait to see Lily and Tyler on Mondays show. I can't get enough of this couple. I know that they have only been on a few times together with other people around but can't wait to see them alone together. I really hope the writers will make this happen. They will be amazing together.

They are just so natural together! I'm liking my Lil all over again. You will love their scenes. I cannot get enough of them.

Thanks Canada, I'm sure I will. Yes, I like Lilly better now. Especially when she's grinning at Tyler but I can't blame her a bit. He is a hottie!!

#65   2012/12/28 07:11PM
    butterfly af...

Hope everyone's having a good night!! I'm so excited, Redaric William (Tyler) followed me just a second ago on Twitter and I'm over here acting like a dork lol.

#66   2012/12/28 07:14PM
    Eowyn005

Quote butterfly affect: Hope everyone's having a good night!! I'm so excited, Redaric William (Tyler) followed me just a second ago on Twitter and I'm over here acting like a dork lol.

Wow!!! Excellent...I am such a dinosaur...I don't even have facebook or twitter...but I did get an Ipad Mimi for Christmas, but can't seem to figure it out yet except how to play Chuzzles...

#67   2012/12/28 07:20PM
    butterfly af...

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote butterfly affect: Hope everyone's having a good night!! I'm so excited, Redaric William (Tyler) followed me just a second ago on Twitter and I'm over here acting like a dork lol.

Wow!!! Excellent...I am such a dinosaur...I don't even have facebook or twitter...but I did get an Ipad Mimi for Christmas, but can't seem to figure it out yet except how to play Chuzzles...

Don't feel bad your not alone when it comes to being updated with the electronic toys lol. Hope you can a hang of it, maybe then you'll get a twitter and chat with us. There's lots of Y&R fans who have accounts.

#68   2012/12/28 07:31PM
    Eowyn005

Quote butterfly affect:
    Quote Eowyn005:

Don't feel bad your not alone when it comes to being updated with the electronic toys lol. Hope you can a hang of it, maybe then you'll get a twitter and chat with us. There's lots of Y&R fans who have accounts.

I realize Laners are a strong fanbase out there on twitter and facebook, so am a little leary to venture there, but can I ask if there is any "buzz" about Lily and Tyler out there on Twitter???

#69   2012/12/28 07:49PM
    butterfly af...

^^^ Not at the moment. Yes lane have a fanbase but if you don't follow them you won't get any tweets really regarding the couple. Like me for example, I follow villy fans and other people that have nothing to do with soaps lol so you would be ok as long as you don't follow lane fans. Don't let other's restrain you from having a good time chatting with people you have common interests with and I would be happy to follow you.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list