List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 104148, Replies: 1974
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/12/28 04:36PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Jackie10

I am really looking forward to seeing if there is something to Lilly. She has been so hyped up with Cane in my opinion with nothing shown. I want to see Lilly show what she can do. I hope She and Tyler make a great story one Lilly should have always had.

#52   2012/12/28 04:37PM
    3WishGenie

They are HOT! Today's scene was sizzling. They better be on more than once or twice a week! This is far superior to Navery!

#53   2012/12/28 04:39PM
    butterfly af...

Quote 3WishGenie: They are HOT! Today's scene was sizzling. They better be on more than once or twice a week! This is far superior to Navery!

I can't wait for more scenes either. In my opinion Cane will do nothing but push Lily in Tyler's arms with his jealousy.

#54   2012/12/28 04:47PM
    Eowyn005

If I could read "body language" I would say she is really in tuned to Tyler, the slightly cocking of the head...anyways I guess we will have to wait and see how Lily reacts to Cane's latest "executive head honcho" decision...whose corner will Lily be in???

#55   2012/12/28 04:52PM
    InCanada

Quote Eowyn005: Oh I truly loved today's Canadian episode...I will try not to spoil it, but lines in the sand are being drawn...and for the first time I am really loving Daniel Goddard's acting, a part he was born to play (O.K. well an exaggeration) but a ruthless character nonetheless...and am loving Neil, more concerned about his friend Jack than himself...Cane on the other hand, more concerned about himself...sorry, don't mean to spoil anything, just never been this excited about Y&R in a long time...oh and GO TYLER, LILY...

I was grinning ear to ear watching those scenes! I am loving Lily again.. Whoohoo! Damn that Tyler is smooove! Wow!

#56   2012/12/28 05:08PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Tyler is going to put "it" down, and Lily is going to fall in love. Loved Monday's scenes.....

#57   2012/12/28 05:42PM
    butterfly af...

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Tyler is going to put "it" down, and Lily is going to fall in love. Loved Monday's scenes.....

Awe man I really want to see these scenes but I don't know where I can watch them. The more I see these two in scenes together the more I want!! I think some are in denial of their chemistry and using lane's children as a reason lily shouldn't be with tyler lol.

#58   2012/12/28 06:06PM
    ajsp35801

Quote butterfly affect:
    Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Tyler is going to put "it" down, and Lily is going to fall in love. Loved Monday's scenes.....

Awe man I really want to see these scenes but I don't know where I can watch them. The more I see these two in scenes together the more I want!! I think some are in denial of their chemistry and using lane's children as a reason lily shouldn't be with tyler lol.

Check your e-mail

#59   2012/12/28 06:09PM
    Eowyn005

Lily's first reaction was to support her Dad Neil, not her husband Cane...I think that says a lot...

#60   2012/12/28 06:13PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote butterfly affect:

Check your e-mail

I sent her one too. Didn't see your post. Oh well, she'll get there.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list