List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 104012, Replies: 1974
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/12/28 03:35AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Florida lady

Quote zoe187:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote novemberrain72: I say yes to Lilly and Tyler . I can not stand watching her with cane . He is nothing but dead weight to her . Time for me to start liking her again

He is a disease and Tyler is the cure!!

I say send him back downunder

Agreed and give Lily a new lease on life! She sure deserves it after the heap of abuse she has endured.

I love Lily too. I feel that lane fans think that if you are not a Lane fan you are
    A- a racist
    B- you hate or Lily or Cane therefore you are a racist

Then why Daily (inter-racial couple) was my favorite couple?
    I will always miss them, they where perfect for each other. I miss Daniel and Lily. Many so called racist (=Lane loather, according to the dictionary of this fan base) loved Lily/Billy.

I love Cane too but not with Lily. This two together are killing the life out of each other.

And maybe the 2 actors would like to do something else then play lane for the rest or their carriers. No wonder CK wanted out and try something else Who can blame her. It must be so boring to play this dull couple. *snore*

I would like for CK/Lily something new. And Tyler is handsome. I could get into it. But I am ready for the fight with the other passionate fan base? The heartache the writers will put us through?

I don't know, so I will just enjoy it as it comes.

Great post!!!
    I also loved Lily and Daniel and Lily and Billy. There's just something about she and Cane that I can't bring myself to like.
    I know that the Lane fanbase wants their couple to remain together, but other favorites have broken up and remarried or gone into other relationships. Why is Lane any better to stay together than they were?

#42   2012/12/28 08:15AM
    sparkle22

Quote Eowyn005: For those who are excited about a Lily and Tyler relationship...

Perhaps this thread is pre-mature but I am really loving Lily and Tyler, anyone else???

I don't think the thread is pre-mature at all. Lyler or Tily, whatever they'll be called are on their way to happening.
    I was reading another thread entitled "SHE" and a poster wondered about Lily's different style of dress now. I feel that the writers are giving Lily a new image, a sexier one to fit with Tyler. I noticed her lipstick yesterday, different also. Lily is loving the smooth way Tyler is flirting. GO Lyler or Tily. Either way, they're smoking.

#43   2012/12/28 08:45AM
    BrendaJasonL...

I have never liked this Lily, BUT the day she shared a scene with Tyler, I was on board. Love them, and can't wait to see how it all plays out.

#44   2012/12/28 10:38AM
    Eowyn005

We might get a better idea of where the writers are heading with Lily and Tyler as they will be on again on today's Canadian episode...We have seen a lot more of Lily since the character of Tyler came on the show...and into her orbit...

#45   2012/12/28 02:48PM
    butterfly af...

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote zoe187:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote novemberrain72: I say yes to Lilly and Tyler . I can not stand watching her with cane . He is nothing but dead weight to her . Time for me to start liking her again

He is a disease and Tyler is the cure!!

I say send him back downunder

Agreed and give Lily a new lease on life! She sure deserves it after the heap of abuse she has endured.

I love Lily too. I feel that lane fans think that if you are not a Lane fan you are
    A- a racist
    B- you hate or Lily or Cane therefore you are a racist

Then why Daily (inter-racial couple) was my favorite couple?
    I will always miss them, they where perfect for each other. I miss Daniel and Lily. Many so called racist (=Lane loather, according to the dictionary of this fan base) loved Lily/Billy.

I love Cane too but not with Lily. This two together are killing the life out of each other.

And maybe the 2 actors would like to do something else then play lane for the rest or their carriers. No wonder CK wanted out and try something else Who can blame her. It must be so boring to play this dull couple. *snore*

I would like for CK/Lily something new. And Tyler is handsome. I could get into it. But I am ready for the fight with the other passionate fan base? The heartache the writers will put us through?

I don't know, so I will just enjoy it as it comes.

Great post!!!
    I also loved Lily and Daniel and Lily and Billy. There's just something about she and Cane that I can't bring myself to like.
    I know that the Lane fanbase wants their couple to remain together, but other favorites have broken up and remarried or gone into other relationships. Why is Lane any better to stay together than they were?

Honestly, my favorite pairing with lily was billy. At first I was mad because I was a lane fan but billy ended that for me lol. I don't know I just feel like tyler and lily have a connection and the look they give each other just screams hot chemistry. I can't wait to see more scenes with these two.

#46   2012/12/28 03:21PM
    Eowyn005

Oh I truly loved today's Canadian episode...I will try not to spoil it, but lines in the sand are being drawn...and for the first time I am really loving Daniel Goddard's acting, a part he was born to play (O.K. well an exaggeration) but a ruthless character nonetheless...and am loving Neil, more concerned about his friend Jack than himself...Cane on the other hand, more concerned about himself...sorry, don't mean to spoil anything, just never been this excited about Y&R in a long time...oh and GO TYLER, LILY...

#47   2012/12/28 03:30PM
    Eowyn005

Oh and we saw a "sweet" side to Tyler today...Sorry... was about to "spoil" it again for US viewers, my apologies...again just rather loving Y&R right now...

#48   2012/12/28 04:12PM
    ladyb50

I hate the thought Lily and cane forever. she is married with kids, keep it that way.

#49   2012/12/28 04:21PM
    InCanada

Tily fans we are treated to an awesome scene in today's Canadian. Swoon.

#50   2012/12/28 04:24PM
    butterfly af...

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: I have never liked this Lily, BUT the day she shared a scene with Tyler, I was on board. Love them, and can't wait to see how it all plays out.

I agree, they are awesome and I'm really digging this story line with them. The only problem is that she is married, I don't care about her having kids, this isn't the 1950's just because you have kids with someone doesn't mean anything.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list