List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 106380, Replies: 1974
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/12/27 09:44PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Eowyn005

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Eowyn005: To the top...to the top...we shall hold our ground...well O.K. that is from the Lord of the Rings...King Theoden or Aragorn...but we are here...thank you...

LOL the ring to rule them all. So shall Tyler and Lily be. The supercouple of 2013.

The Ring to Rule Them All???...can I say I love you???Oops back to this thread...go Gimli/Legolas...oops...go Lily/Tyler...

#32   2012/12/27 09:46PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Eowyn005: To the top...to the top...we shall hold our ground...well O.K. that is from the Lord of the Rings...King Theoden or Aragorn...but we are here...thank you...

LOL the ring to rule them all. So shall Tyler and Lily be. The supercouple of 2013.

The Ring to Rule Them All???...can I say I love you???Oops back to this thread...go Gimli/Legolas...oops...go Lily/Tyler...

I know my LOTR! And I love your comparison... The romance!!!

#33   2012/12/27 09:53PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Ah yes...and the ring...the ring...and the romance...and my LOTR...and the special edition??where Legolas is wearing a wedding ring?????Go Gimli/Legolas...or as I say so...Lily/Tyler...

#34   2012/12/27 10:04PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Ah yes...and the ring...the ring...and the romance...and my LOTR...and the special edition??where Legolas is wearing a wedding ring?????Go Gimli/Legolas...or as I say so...Lily/Tyler...

LOL yes. I will have to show my husband this. He will love it too.

I LOVE the idea of Lily and Tyler being epic, like a couple from LOTR. So fitting. So great.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/27 10:04PM
    #35   2012/12/27 10:04PM
    novemberrain72

I say yes to Lilly and Tyler . I can not stand watching her with cane . He is nothing but dead weight to her . Time for me to start liking her again

#36   2012/12/27 10:09PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote novemberrain72: I say yes to Lilly and Tyler . I can not stand watching her with cane . He is nothing but dead weight to her . Time for me to start liking her again

He is a disease and Tyler is the cure!!

#37   2012/12/27 10:16PM
    novemberrain72

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote novemberrain72: I say yes to Lilly and Tyler . I can not stand watching her with cane . He is nothing but dead weight to her . Time for me to start liking her again

I say send him back downunder

#38   2012/12/27 10:43PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Agreed and give Lily a new lease on life! She sure deserves it after the heap of abuse she has endured.

#39   2012/12/28 12:18AM
    zoe187

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Agreed and give Lily a new lease on life! She sure deserves it after the heap of abuse she has endured.

I love Lily too. I feel that lane fans think that if you are not a Lane fan you are
    A- a racist
    B- you hate or Lily or Cane therefore you are a racist

Then why Daily (inter-racial couple) was my favorite couple?
    I will always miss them, they where perfect for each other. I miss Daniel and Lily. Many so called racist (=Lane loather, according to the dictionary of this fan base) loved Lily/Billy.

I love Cane too but not with Lily. This two together are killing the life out of each other.

And maybe the 2 actors would like to do something else then play lane for the rest or their carriers. No wonder CK wanted out and try something else Who can blame her. It must be so boring to play this dull couple. *snore*

I would like for CK/Lily something new. And Tyler is handsome. I could get into it. But I am ready for the fight with the other passionate fan base? The heartache the writers will put us through?

I don't know, so I will just enjoy it as it comes.

#40   2012/12/28 03:30AM
    Florida lady

Thanks for starting this non-bash thread. I like Lily but after she was paired with Cane, the life was just sucked out of her and I started fast fowarding everytime they were on.
    In seeing how her face lite up when she saw him yesterday, that told me there's hope for Lily yet. I'm really anxious to see those two together; in a relationship outside of the office.
    I think I could even like Cane if he were paired with another actress.
    For years Lily and Cane were more or less joined at the hip. Surely she'd love playing a different role because after all, she is an actress.
    I'm looking forward to what 2013 holds for these two.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list