List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 104225, Replies: 1974
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/12/27 08:51PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Eowyn005

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801: I love these two together. I think that this is the most life Lily has had in forever.

Yes! I was a massive Lily fan and do not like how she has been turned into a Stepford wife. This is exactly the jolt she needs in a very sexy package.

I use to like Lily and thought that she was interesting...they lost something of her when they decided to tell a certain love story with Cane. It seems that they might just find her again while teing the story with Tyler.

She was sassy and fun. Independent. Going to school. Once she met Cane that all went out the window. I want that Lily back that I fell in love with and I can see Tyler making her fun and bold again. So much potential here.

Yes I too want that Lily I fell in love with...and I can't help but feel there is soooo much story line here...yes Tyler comes across as self-confident, but is that a cover...will Lily be there for him as he discovers himself??? who he really is...sorry, if I digress....am loving this...hope the writers run with this...

I feel there is oodles of story here too. A new life for them both. Confusion, confliction, but with a massive attraction. Undeniable. She is still so young!!

Spot on...yes...confusion. confliction but with a massive, undeniable attraction...so Peyton Place (opps, stating my age here)...great soap opera stuff...once again thanks posters here...

#22   2012/12/27 08:53PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801: I love these two together. I think that this is the most life Lily has had in forever.

Yes! I was a massive Lily fan and do not like how she has been turned into a Stepford wife. This is exactly the jolt she needs in a very sexy package.

I use to like Lily and thought that she was interesting...they lost something of her when they decided to tell a certain love story with Cane. It seems that they might just find her again while teing the story with Tyler.

She was sassy and fun. Independent. Going to school. Once she met Cane that all went out the window. I want that Lily back that I fell in love with and I can see Tyler making her fun and bold again. So much potential here.

Yes I too want that Lily I fell in love with...and I can't help but feel there is soooo much story line here...yes Tyler comes across as self-confident, but is that a cover...will Lily be there for him as he discovers himself??? who he really is...sorry, if I digress....am loving this...hope the writers run with this...

I think that we will soon find out that Tyler is very vulnerable.

#23   2012/12/27 08:57PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

I feel there is oodles of story here too. A new life for them both. Confusion, confliction, but with a massive attraction. Undeniable. She is still so young!!

Spot on...yes...confusion. confliction but with a massive, undeniable attraction...so Peyton Place (opps, stating my age here)...great soap opera stuff...once again thanks posters here...

Not really with the age. I have seen the movie Peyton Place. I love "old" movies. Another reason why I should have loved Cane and Lily...but I just didn't.

#24   2012/12/27 08:57PM
    Sunnyflower

No reason to be thankful. Many want to see something new and better for Lily too.

I agree that we will see that Tyler has vulnerabilities. Like maybe he really was orphaned, unlike Ethan, who lied about it. Not funny.

#25   2012/12/27 09:00PM
    Eowyn005

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

I think that we will soon find out that Tyler is very vulnerable.

Yes indeed...but will Lily turn him away???No...No...No......that is the story line is it not??? and is there a lot more to this young man than we see???? A sensitive side??? A sad side, a vulnerable side???

#26   2012/12/27 09:03PM
    Sunnyflower

I see a broken side, that he hides under a veneer of toughness.

But not a con side, like Ethan. And that will be endearing to her. She knows all about that because of Devon.

#27   2012/12/27 09:12PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Sunnyflower: I see a broken side, that he hides under a veneer of toughness.

But not a con side, like Ethan. And that will be endearing to her. She knows all about that because of Devon.

Yes, a "broken side" that he hides under a veneer of toughness???...wish I could articulate as well... thank you (why I love this board) great posters......but yes indeed...hope the writers pick up on this as well...great soap opera angst...

#28   2012/12/27 09:19PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I see a broken side, that he hides under a veneer of toughness.

Yes, a "broken side" that he hides under a veneer of toughness???...wish I could articulate as well... thank you (why I love this board) great posters......but yes indeed...hope the writers pick up on this as well...great soap opera angst...

Oh my goodness thank you. I am blushing now for another reason.

That said, there is gigantic s/l potential here and the writers would be plain fools to ignore it.

Two actors who just pop with characters that have a reason to bond. Gold.

#29   2012/12/27 09:26PM
    Eowyn005

To the top...to the top...we shall hold our ground...well O.K. that is from the Lord of the Rings...King Theoden or Aragorn...but we are here...thank you...

#30   2012/12/27 09:34PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Eowyn005: To the top...to the top...we shall hold our ground...well O.K. that is from the Lord of the Rings...King Theoden or Aragorn...but we are here...thank you...

LOL the ring to rule them all. So shall Tyler and Lily be. The supercouple of 2013.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list