List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 105591, Replies: 1974
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2013/01/27 02:27PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    AdrianeG

Jack talked about starting up a fashion company and now we have Chelsea and Cane getting to know each other. I see her working for Cane and them getting close. Could push Lily closer to Tyler. I like him. He is much closer to Lilies age than Cane and appears vibrant,young, and full of desire for Lily.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/27 02:29PM
    #222   2013/01/27 02:41PM
    Eowyn005

Quote AdrianeG: Jack talked about starting up a fashion company and now we have Chelsea and Cane getting to know each other. I see her working for Cane and them getting close. Could push Lily closer to Tyler. I like him. He is much closer to Lilies age than Cane and appears vibrant,young, and full of desire for Lily.

Hi AdrianeG and welcome to our Lily and Tyler thread. Now this is what soap operas are all about, romance, angst, new romances and hopefully some great story lines, in which old and new viewers want to rush home to see...

#223   2013/01/27 02:57PM
    Eowyn005

Quote zoe187:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005: I am not sure if I can mention other sites, but anyways I have just this morning discovered Pinterest...what a wonderful site. I looked up Y&R on it and wow!!! some wonderful pictures...and I looked up Redaric Williams and Lily and found a beautiful picture of them together at a luncheon with Bryton James as well...a great site...

H

You know, I belong to that site and never go there. I don't know why since friends are always raving about it. I didn't know they had a site for Y&R. I'll check that out today.

I just went to the site and typed in Chrystal Khalil in the search function and came up with a wonderful picture of the characters Lily, Devon, Roxanne and Tyler at a luncheon...so am hoping that they are doing a lot of taping for Y&R together...

I love pinterest. I never thought about typing Y&R related stuff. Interesting indeed. Redaric Williams is fine as hell.

Hi zoe187: I just discovered pinterest, but not sure exactly how to use it yet...I noticed your screen name zoe187...any significance to the number 187???Are you a Samuel L. Jackson fan??? Sorry, but I seem to be into numbers right now...the number 12 seems to have some significance...I am loving my Y&R and Lily/Tyler at the moment...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/27 02:58PM
    #224   2013/01/27 04:49PM
    Eowyn005

Here's hoping for some great "Tigerland" scenes next week...as in Tyler/Lily scenes...I am so ready for the "heat"...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/27 04:53PM
    #225   2013/01/27 04:56PM
    zoe187

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote zoe187:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005: I am not sure if I can mention other sites, but anyways I have just this morning discovered Pinterest...what a wonderful site. I looked up Y&R on it and wow!!! some wonderful pictures...and I looked up Redaric Williams and Lily and found a beautiful picture of them together at a luncheon with Bryton James as well...a great site...

H

You know, I belong to that site and never go there. I don't know why since friends are always raving about it. I didn't know they had a site for Y&R. I'll check that out today.

I just went to the site and typed in Chrystal Khalil in the search function and came up with a wonderful picture of the characters Lily, Devon, Roxanne and Tyler at a luncheon...so am hoping that they are doing a lot of taping for Y&R together...

I love pinterest. I never thought about typing Y&R related stuff. Interesting indeed. Redaric Williams is fine as hell.

Hi zoe187: I just discovered pinterest, but not sure exactly how to use it yet...I noticed your screen name zoe187...any significance to the number 187???Are you a Samuel L. Jackson fan??? Sorry, but I seem to be into numbers right now...the number 12 seems to have some significance...I am loving my Y&R and Lily/Tyler at the moment...

I would like to learn numerology, but I am not really good at interpretation. If your are into numerology you probably believe in signs, I do. But I get really frustrated when not spelled out clearly. I need an interpret. lol.

However 187 is a number given to me randomly yeeeears ago, when I was a teen and open my first e-mail address, more then 15 years ago. I got attached to this number.

I like Samuel Jackson but I can't be call a fan. How is he relate to 187?

On topic, Lily is really more interesting without Cane. I love them both even if I don't mind a good bash , but I am really ready for the end of Lane, I was ready for it even before they even started.

With Tily we can really see a Lily we can all enjoy, who is fun and so much more.

As for Chane I am not sure, I need to see more, but I know Chane can't be worst than Lane, that for sure.

#226   2013/01/27 05:42PM
    Eowyn005

Quote zoe187:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote zoe187:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:

H

I would like to learn numerology, but I am not really good at interpretation. If your are into numerology you probably believe in signs, I do. But I get really frustrated when not spelled out clearly. I need an interpret. lol.

However 187 is a number given to me randomly yeeeears ago, when I was a teen and open my first e-mail address, more then 15 years ago. I got attached to this number.

On topic, Lily is really more interesting without Cane. I love them both even if I don't mind a good bash , but I am really ready for the end of Lane, I was ready for it even before they even started.

With Tily we can really see a Lily we can all enjoy, who is fun and so much more.

As for Chane I am not sure, I need to see more, but I know Chane can't be worst than Lane, that for sure.

Hi Again Zoe:

If you don't really believe in "signs" I think perhaps you should...well, what do I know...but anyways if you were randomly assigned to the number 187...just hmmmmmm...Samuel L. Jackson was in a movie called 187 (a 1997 movie I think...off the top of my head here) and he has a daughter named Zoe (again I think)...I will have to do some research...Republic of Doyle is on here in Canada...one of my favourite shows...but yes I do believe in "signs" and all the signs I am seeing points to a Lily/Tyler connection...

#227   2013/01/27 06:21PM
    trixie60

Tyler is way too good looking to be alone. Writers, please put him with Lily. And when they do, Lily will be saying, "Cane who?"lol

#228   2013/01/27 06:30PM
    zoe187

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote zoe187:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote zoe187:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:

H

Hi Again Zoe:

If you don't really believe in "signs" I think perhaps you should...well, what do I know...but anyways if you were randomly assigned to the number 187...just hmmmmmm...Samuel L. Jackson was in a movie called 187 (a 1997 movie I think...off the top of my head here) and he has a daughter named Zoe (again I think)...I will have to do some research...Republic of Doyle is on here in Canada...one of my favourite shows...but yes I do believe in "signs" and all the signs I am seeing points to a Lily/Tyler connection...

Mmmm, interesting, I do believe in signs but I just need an interpret , I can't seam too understand signs by myself, I doubt my understanding I guess and I would just like it to be spelled out in french or English.

I just looked up for this movie "187" and it look like an intense thriller. They say it is the police code for homicide. Lol, not really me. But it is interesting anyway

Anyway, I can't wait for more Tily

#229   2013/01/27 07:27PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote zoe187:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote zoe187:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:

H

Hi Again Zoe:

Sorry to butt in...

I like to read through all the threads and noticed you were talking about "signs" and it made me think of a movie I just watched on Netflix called "Jeff, Who Lives at Home". It stars Jason Segel and Ed Helms as well as Susan Sarandon. Following signs is one of the major themes of the movie, and although it may not be everyone's "cup of tea", I really enjoyed it and think you might enjoy it too.

Again, sorry to butt in...backing out now.

#230   2013/01/28 04:39AM
    Eowyn005

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote zoe187:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote zoe187:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:

H

Hi Again Zoe:

Sorry to butt in...

I like to read through all the threads and noticed you were talking about "signs" and it made me think of a movie I just watched on Netflix called "Jeff, Who Lives at Home". It stars Jason Segel and Ed Helms as well as Susan Sarandon. Following signs is one of the major themes of the movie, and although it may not be everyone's "cup of tea", I really enjoyed it and think you might enjoy it too.

Again, sorry to butt in...backing out now.

Excellent, I love movie recommendations... along with Y&R, Tyler and Lily, I love movies...I will look up "Jeff"...I do like Susan Sarandon...but in the meantime off to work I go...real life often gets in the way of my "reel" life...hoping for a great Lily/Tyler week and some more "signs" of good things to come their way...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 04:40AM
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list