List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 99890, Replies: 1972
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2013/01/25 06:49PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Eowyn005

Positive Reinforcement for Y&R's couple of the future... Lily and Tyler...yes indeed...

#212   2013/01/26 05:03AM
    Eowyn005

I have been reading some of the February SPOILERS and it would appear that there will be plenty of Tyler/Lily scenes. I am still wondering what the scene was in which Redaric Williams "crunches it" as one of the writers said, and one of the February spoilers says "Lily learns things about Tyler that heat things up"...Well I am assuming that can go either way when it comes to the language contained in spoilers, heat things up "romantically" or just put the heat on Tyler regarding something "shady"??? Interesting indeed...

#213   2013/01/26 05:24AM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005: I have been reading some of the February SPOILERS and it would appear that there will be plenty of Tyler/Lily scenes. I am still wondering what the scene was in which Redaric Williams "crunches it" as one of the writers said, and one of the February spoilers says "Lily learns things about Tyler that heat things up"...Well I am assuming that can go either way when it comes to the language contained in spoilers, heat things up "romantically" or just put the heat on Tyler regarding something "shady"??? Interesting indeed...

I've also read spoilers that say Lily is attracted to Tyler. How could she not be?
    I was a little disappointed by the lack of airtime yesterday between Chane. There are also spoilers that feature them.
    This is going a little slower than I'd like but maybe that's a good thing. Just build things up gradually.

#214   2013/01/26 06:36AM
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005: I have been reading some of the February SPOILERS and it would appear that there will be plenty of Tyler/Lily scenes. I am still wondering what the scene was in which Redaric Williams "crunches it" as one of the writers said, and one of the February spoilers says "Lily learns things about Tyler that heat things up"...Well I am assuming that can go either way when it comes to the language contained in spoilers, heat things up "romantically" or just put the heat on Tyler regarding something "shady"??? Interesting indeed...

I've also read spoilers that say Lily is attracted to Tyler. How could she not be?
    I was a little disappointed by the lack of airtime yesterday between Chane. There are also spoilers that feature them.
    This is going a little slower than I'd like but maybe that's a good thing. Just build things up gradually.

Oh Excellent...I just read that spoiler about Lily finding herself attracted to Tyler...stayed tuned...looking forward to more Lily/Tyler scenes indeed...

#215   2013/01/26 08:46AM
    Eowyn005

I am not sure if I can mention other sites, but anyways I have just this morning discovered Pinterest...what a wonderful site. I looked up Y&R on it and wow!!! some wonderful pictures...and I looked up Redaric Williams and Lily and found a beautiful picture of them together at a luncheon with Bryton James as well...a great site...

#216   2013/01/26 09:56AM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005: I am not sure if I can mention other sites, but anyways I have just this morning discovered Pinterest...what a wonderful site. I looked up Y&R on it and wow!!! some wonderful pictures...and I looked up Redaric Williams and Lily and found a beautiful picture of them together at a luncheon with Bryton James as well...a great site...

You know, I belong to that site and never go there. I don't know why since friends are always raving about it. I didn't know they had a site for Y&R. I'll check that out today.

#217   2013/01/26 10:21AM
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005: I am not sure if I can mention other sites, but anyways I have just this morning discovered Pinterest...what a wonderful site. I looked up Y&R on it and wow!!! some wonderful pictures...and I looked up Redaric Williams and Lily and found a beautiful picture of them together at a luncheon with Bryton James as well...a great site...

You know, I belong to that site and never go there. I don't know why since friends are always raving about it. I didn't know they had a site for Y&R. I'll check that out today.

I just went to the site and typed in Chrystal Khalil in the search function and came up with a wonderful picture of the characters Lily, Devon, Roxanne and Tyler at a luncheon...so am hoping that they are doing a lot of taping for Y&R together...

#218   2013/01/26 11:34AM
    zoe187

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:

I just went to the site and typed in Chrystal Khalil in the search function and came up with a wonderful picture of the characters Lily, Devon, Roxanne and Tyler at a luncheon...so am hoping that they are doing a lot of taping for Y&R together...

I love pinterest. I never thought about typing Y&R related stuff. Interesting indeed. Redaric Williams is fine as hell.

#219   2013/01/26 12:59PM
    Axl Rose

Lily would be a complete idiot, a complete fool if she were to pass up Tyler for Cane

#220   2013/01/26 03:46PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Axl Rose: Lily would be a complete idiot, a complete fool if she were to pass up Tyler for Cane

I am liking NuLily, self-confident and with a mind of her own, not Cane's little puppet Stepford wife, so I think there is hope for Tyler and Lily...time will tell, staying the course, the Tyler/Lily course, of course...

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list