List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 11:35AM, Views: 95117, Replies: 1969
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2013/01/19 12:15PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005: I see from the spoilers that Lily and Tyler have great rapport which leaves Cane unnerved...perhaps it will show Cane's true colours and Lily will not be impressed or something, perhaps wishful thinking of my part, but am still on the Tyler/Lily train...

The spoilers just confirm what we've said all along; great repport. We've seen it from day one. Cane has reason to be unnerved. I mean, look at Tyler. Come on you two, lets get the ball rolling.

I am looking forward to next week. Here's hoping for some great Lily/Tyler great rapport scenes. I think I would have to poke my eyes out if we got more Lily/Cane "loving" scenes...ewwwwwww

#202   2013/01/19 01:46PM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005: I see from the spoilers that Lily and Tyler have great rapport which leaves Cane unnerved...perhaps it will show Cane's true colours and Lily will not be impressed or something, perhaps wishful thinking of my part, but am still on the Tyler/Lily train...

The spoilers just confirm what we've said all along; great repport. We've seen it from day one. Cane has reason to be unnerved. I mean, look at Tyler. Come on you two, lets get the ball rolling.

I am looking forward to next week. Here's hoping for some great Lily/Tyler great rapport scenes. I think I would have to poke my eyes out if we got more Lily/Cane "loving" scenes...ewwwwwww

It'll be nice to see Cane sweat.lol.
    I'll have to take your word about how bad those scenes were since I didn't watch.

#203   2013/01/19 03:26PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:

It'll be nice to see Cane sweat.lol.
    I'll have to take your word about how bad those scenes were since I didn't watch.

I am eagerly awaiting for the first Tyler/Lily kiss...coming soon to our screens I hope...

#204   2013/01/19 03:59PM
    Eowyn005

I am about to do my happy dance in about 5 minutes (NHL hockey is back)...well happy dance for Tyler and Lily too, hopefully next week...Do you follow the Florida Panthers Florida lady???

Do you remember when Wayne Gretzky was on the Y&R???Well I seem to remember it was just a guest appearance or something...

#205   2013/01/20 11:54AM
    Eowyn005

I am hoping for a good story line even if it builds at a slow pace. Good rapport, and then a deep friendship and a bonding between Lily and Tyler perhaps due to some sort of "tragic" event in Tyler's past or something spell binding. Some soap opera tear jerker kinda story line...Well that's my hope...and NHL hockey is back, something else to cheer about...

Cheers

#206   2013/01/20 01:26PM
    annies3

In reading the spoilers things could start taking off this comming week. And am I ever ready.

#207   2013/01/21 03:59PM
    Eowyn005

Quote annies3: In reading the spoilers things could start taking off this comming week. And am I ever ready.

I too am really ready, for a great story line. I am loving the sibling relationship between Leslie and Tyler, there is a bond there, just can quite place why it is so strong. And I loved how Tyler and Leslie (the actors) were shown in the opening credits...and SPOILERS, SO DON'T READ FURTHER, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS...

But there is some definite "Mom" issue as part of their "dangerous" secret...I am hoping it is different from Cane's Mofia Mom past, something much more compelling??? Was Tyler and Leslie's Mom murdered by someone and Tyler took revenge, or did their Mom die from some hereditary disease, which is why Leslie and Tyler don't want to form relationships??? I am excited for a great story line, and I hope it includes an understanding compassionate Lily.

#208   2013/01/22 04:24AM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote annies3: In reading the spoilers things could start taking off this comming week. And am I ever ready.

I too am really ready, for a great story line. I am loving the sibling relationship between Leslie and Tyler, there is a bond there, just can quite place why it is so strong. And I loved how Tyler and Leslie (the actors) were shown in the opening credits...and SPOILERS, SO DON'T READ FURTHER, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS...

But there is some definite "Mom" issue as part of their "dangerous" secret...I am hoping it is different from Cane's Mofia Mom past, something much more compelling??? Was Tyler and Leslie's Mom murdered by someone and Tyler took revenge, or did their Mom die from some hereditary disease, which is why Leslie and Tyler don't want to form relationships??? I am excited for a great story line, and I hope it includes an understanding compassionate Lily.

Hi everyone
    I'm starting off the week ready for some interaction between Lily and Tyler.
    I was reading in the Restless Rant for last week that some fans think last week may have been Lane's "last hurrah." Candance, I believe writes it, said they may be right. May be wrong on the name.
    No, I don't watch hockey. I'm a transplant from Boston who loves the Red Sox. I'm ready for some baseball to start along with some loving between Lily and Tyler.

#209   2013/01/23 05:14PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:

Hi everyone
    I'm starting off the week ready for some interaction between Lily and Tyler.
    I was reading in the Restless Rant for last week that some fans think last week may have been Lane's "last hurrah." Candance, I believe writes it, said they may be right. May be wrong on the name.
    No, I don't watch hockey. I'm a transplant from Boston who loves the Red Sox. I'm ready for some baseball to start along with some loving between Lily and Tyler.

Tyler and Lily had some scenes together today (Canadian episode) and I must say I get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I see them together...they are indeed special together...just realized how with a little mistyping Tyler name is almost Tiger, as in Tiger Lily, yup, they belong together...

#210   2013/01/24 04:51PM
    Eowyn005

Still awaiting the "first kiss"...patience is a virtue...

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list