List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 100087, Replies: 1972
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/12/27 08:25PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Sunnyflower

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Eowyn005: Thank you for responding to my thread...I was hesitant about starting it...thinking I might be the only one who was really excited for Lily...a story line, a soap opera story line...

Your welcome and thank you for starting this thread. I was wondering if there would be a thread about these two. It happened much sooner than I thought it would but I'm really glad about it.

So am I!

(I'm blushing again.)

#12   2012/12/27 08:28PM
    trixie60

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Eowyn005: Thank you for responding to my thread...I was hesitant about starting it...thinking I might be the only one who was really excited for Lily...a story line, a soap opera story line...

Your welcome and thank you for starting this thread. I was wondering if there would be a thread about these two. It happened much sooner than I thought it would but I'm really glad about it.

So am I!

(I'm blushing again.)

Hehe, I can see that. It's Tylers fault!

#13   2012/12/27 08:29PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:

So am I!

(I'm blushing again.)

Hey! I am only human trixie!

#14   2012/12/27 08:30PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801: I love these two together. I think that this is the most life Lily has had in forever.

Yes! I was a massive Lily fan and do not like how she has been turned into a Stepford wife. This is exactly the jolt she needs in a very sexy package.

I use to like Lily and thought that she was interesting...they lost something of her when they decided to tell a certain love story with Cane. It seems that they might just find her again while teing the story with Tyler.

She was sassy and fun. Independent. Going to school. Once she met Cane that all went out the window. I want that Lily back that I fell in love with and I can see Tyler making her fun and bold again. So much potential here.

Yes I too want that Lily I fell in love with...and I can't help but feel there is soooo much story line here...yes Tyler comes across as self-confident, but is that a cover...will Lily be there for him as he discovers himself??? who he really is...sorry, if I digress....am loving this...hope the writers run with this...

#15   2012/12/27 08:31PM
    trixie60

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:

So am I!

(I'm blushing again.)

I know that, just joking with you, Sunny. I would do the same thing!

#16   2012/12/27 08:33PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:

So am I!

(I'm blushing again.)

LOL I know honey. Phew that man is fine!!!!

#17   2012/12/27 08:37PM
    trixie60

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:

So am I!

(I'm blushing again.)

Yes, he is. I think I may need to go take a cold shower!

#18   2012/12/27 08:43PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trixie60:

So am I!

(I'm blushing again.)

Yes, he is. I think I may need to go take a cold shower!

Indeed. Not a sauna though.

#19   2012/12/27 08:44PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801: I love these two together. I think that this is the most life Lily has had in forever.

Yes! I was a massive Lily fan and do not like how she has been turned into a Stepford wife. This is exactly the jolt she needs in a very sexy package.

I use to like Lily and thought that she was interesting...they lost something of her when they decided to tell a certain love story with Cane. It seems that they might just find her again while teing the story with Tyler.

She was sassy and fun. Independent. Going to school. Once she met Cane that all went out the window. I want that Lily back that I fell in love with and I can see Tyler making her fun and bold again. So much potential here.

Yes I too want that Lily I fell in love with...and I can't help but feel there is soooo much story line here...yes Tyler comes across as self-confident, but is that a cover...will Lily be there for him as he discovers himself??? who he really is...sorry, if I digress....am loving this...hope the writers run with this...

I feel there is oodles of story here too. A new life for them both. Confusion, confliction, but with a massive attraction. Undeniable. She is still so young!!

#20   2012/12/27 08:50PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

I agree. She gave her mother a run for her money during those times. I loved that. Then all of a sudden she has no life or ambition other than being married to old man Cane. Nope. No child of Dru's would ever do this. There was a time that Lily called other girls out about talking about her mother (that murder thing). She told them that her mother had risen from no where to have a fabulous career and now an executive and still had time for a family while they were their mothers only claim to fame. That was the Lily I loved. She was riased to have ambitions beyond what she is doing now (nothing wrong with it at all IRL but I hope you get what I am saying here without being offended).

Tyler seems like someone who could bring this back out in her. He gives her confidence just by being in her presence and asking her opinion and respecting it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list