List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 99722, Replies: 1972
    « 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 » »| page:
    #1961   2014/02/15 04:32PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    StarW

I am bored beyond words with both Tyler AND Lily... I really can't stand Lane and Tabby, they're like watching paint dry. And the Mariah storyline takes waaay too much time! Are we EVER going to see her face ?? I really do hope that the rumors are true about Christel Khalil playing Mariah. It would be the only way for me to care about this storyline and start watching again regulary!

#1962   2014/02/15 07:25PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Sinny: I really am bored with Tyler and Lily right now..and that is because they need to be together.. they were interesting.. actually I like them denying each other but wanting each other real bad.. I wish they had not gone this boring route of Tyler and the snore Abby..

I am hoping that Tyler is just pretending to be over Lily. That when Cane gets involved with his daddy that Lily leaves and Tyler steps in and saves her. LOL. It will probably never happen but a girl can dream.

#1963   2014/02/16 05:21AM
    StarW

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny: I really am bored with Tyler and Lily right now..and that is because they need to be together.. they were interesting.. actually I like them denying each other but wanting each other real bad.. I wish they had not gone this boring route of Tyler and the snore Abby..

I am hoping that Tyler is just pretending to be over Lily. That when Cane gets involved with his daddy that Lily leaves and Tyler steps in and saves her. LOL. It will probably never happen but a girl can dream.

Yeah you can dream LOL! I wonder if Cane is ever going to find out that his wife kissed Tyler.

#1964   2014/02/16 11:55AM
    StarW

Posted this on the Tyler thread:

I just wanted to tell you all that I kinda like the fact that Tyler still has fans supporting him, even though most of them HATE Tabby... It's cool because he's the male newbie who got the most buzz.

#1965   2014/02/16 12:39PM
    Soulsistah

Tyler made Lily interesting, for a change. In fact, I've liked Lily more in almost every other pairing she's been in - Billy, and especially Daniel. So it must be Cane that's bringing Lily down for me.

Tyler and Lily did look really good together, and I actually felt some real heat between the two. They didn't have to "try" to be hot; they just were.

#1966   2014/02/16 12:46PM
    StarW

Quote Soulsistah: Tyler made Lily interesting, for a change. In fact, I've liked Lily more in almost every other pairing she's been in - Billy, and especially Daniel. So it must be Cane that's bringing Lily down for me.

Tyler and Lily did look really good together, and I actually felt some real heat between the two. They didn't have to "try" to be hot; they just were.

I couldn't agree more with this post. Tyler and Lily had so much spark, what a missed opportunity. I know that the actors (Christel Khalil and Redaric Williams) are friends in real life too so maybe THAT helped lol because they had a lot of chemistry. Well... Too bad.

#1967   2014/02/17 12:37PM
    StarW

Guys... I miss Tily...

#1968   2014/02/22 12:09PM
    Tily4life

Quote StarW: Guys... I miss Tily...

*sigh* Me too, StarW. Me too. I'm still holding out hope that Mariah turns out to be 'Lily'. Tabby still does absolutely nothing for me. The writers are really trying to make them rootable, but it's so obvious that they purposely fast-tracked that relationship so that they could introduce Mariah to stir up trouble.

I miss the old cocky Tyler, who had loads of swag...I'm not feeling this lovesick puppy who has patience for Abby who whines 99% of the time about Mariah. Bring on Mariah!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/22 12:11PM
    #1969   2014/03/27 06:59PM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello everyone. It's been a while.

I haven't watched the show in many months. There are days where I just randomly think of things that pissed me off about this show. I will FOREVER be salty towards TPTB for not exploring this pairing to the fullest.

Tily could've been a powerhouse couple. They have the chemistry and they are really really really pretty together. Did I say how pretty they are?

I don't know what is going on with Lane and Tabby. I don't care to know either. I just know they bored me to tears.

Tily could've been everything and a pot of grits.

Now that I got that out of my system, I hope all of you are doing well

#1970   2014/04/14 11:35AM
    TammyWise

I always thought that RW and CK had a great chemistry together, even though IMO Lily belongs with Cane. I hope that they have CK playing Mariah at least. That would be amazing and pure soapy! I'm sorry, I'm still not used to the Abby character.

« 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list