List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 11:35AM, Views: 95100, Replies: 1969
    « 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 » »| page:
    #1951   2013/12/10 05:12PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    StarW

Quote alanadz: Lily please get Tyler away from Abby. UGH!

she's annoying

#1952   2013/12/21 01:26PM
    StarW

Enjoy your holiday, Tily shippers!!

#1953   2014/01/24 12:29PM
    StarW

Well, well, WELL! Looks like no one cares about Tyler anymore now that he's stuck in a boring storyline with NuAbby... How interesting. I've been reading lots of negative tweets on twitter about Tabby. People are saying they're boring and have no spark. I just knew they wouldn't work. It's their loss, cause Tyler had so many potential! This Abby just sucks and drags him down with her! UGH I can't stand this pairing. They should've paired Tyler with Lily. It was more entertaining and dramatic than this SNOOZEFEST!

#1954   2014/01/24 03:54PM
    maui

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing. I do agree they are wonderful together and only bring this when they are together, and I know this is soaps and all but I hope the show doesn't have them do all this while he is with Abby and she is still with Cane. Not that I like Abby or Cane but it makes Tyler and Lilly look terrible.
    If they like each other this much end your relation and then be together.
    I know this is soaps and why would they do that but it just makes Tyler and Lilly look terrible trying to hide, run around, etc. mharralson@me.com
    Have a good night and weekend.

#1955   2014/01/25 06:10PM
    StarW

right

#1956   2014/01/25 08:20PM
    ajsp35801

Quote StarW: Well, well, WELL! Looks like no one cares about Tyler anymore now that he's stuck in a boring storyline with NuAbby... How interesting. I've been reading lots of negative tweets on twitter about Tabby. People are saying they're boring and have no spark. I just knew they wouldn't work. It's their loss, cause Tyler had so many potential! This Abby just sucks and drags him down with her! UGH I can't stand this pairing. They should've paired Tyler with Lily. It was more entertaining and dramatic than this SNOOZEFEST!

People think CK will play Mariah..she will be a Lily doppelgänger.

#1957   2014/02/01 08:23PM
    StarW

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote StarW: Well, well, WELL! Looks like no one cares about Tyler anymore now that he's stuck in a boring storyline with NuAbby... How interesting. I've been reading lots of negative tweets on twitter about Tabby. People are saying they're boring and have no spark. I just knew they wouldn't work. It's their loss, cause Tyler had so many potential! This Abby just sucks and drags him down with her! UGH I can't stand this pairing. They should've paired Tyler with Lily. It was more entertaining and dramatic than this SNOOZEFEST!

Really??... But wait, I thought it was going to be that canadian girl from Big Brother 15 who would play Mariah...?? And she did tweet something about working with Redaric Williams on the show so...

Damn if really, CK plays Mariah, THAT would be unexpected and AWESOME! For once, they do something right on this show! But still... I don't think CK will be playing Mariah, it's that girl from BB15, I believe...

#1958   2014/02/01 11:22PM
    ajsp35801

Quote StarW:
    Quote ajsp35801:

Really??... But wait, I thought it was going to be that canadian girl from Big Brother 15 who would play Mariah...?? And she did tweet something about working with Redaric Williams on the show so...

Damn if really, CK plays Mariah, THAT would be unexpected and AWESOME! For once, they do something right on this show! But still... I don't think CK will be playing Mariah, it's that girl from BB15, I believe...

That Candace chick from big brother only played their realtor. That's it.

Having CK play Mariah would be a way to captitalize on the great chemistry she has with RW. A way to get Tily without hurting Lane fans precious feelings.

#1959   2014/02/01 11:33PM
    ajsp35801

Exactly. But that's because he is barely on. I remember when Tabby first started, I was happy for RW because I thought it was good that they found another pairing for him instead of sending him away. And since it was with a Newman and abbot, I thought it would get him into central stories. But nope. His airtime has really suffered and so has Lily's. This pairing has been the pits for him. Sad part is that he is being blamed when the problem is MO who has no chemistry with any man on screen. Now I am seeing some people who like Hilary pushing for her to be with Jack over Devon because they think it will be better airtime for her. Puhlease! It won't. Have we learned nothing from Tabby. Hilary is better off with Devon. They will actually write for her with him. With Jack she will just sit in the mansion, and listen to Jack whine once a week. Tyler and Lily were on alot more than Tabby. Look at all going on with the Newman's and abbots and tabby is no where to be found really. It's sad! Tyler was well received and had buzz. They need to go back to Tily and be damned Lane and their fans!

#1960   2014/02/02 03:17AM
    Sinny

I really am bored with Tyler and Lily right now..and that is because they need to be together.. they were interesting.. actually I like them denying each other but wanting each other real bad.. I wish they had not gone this boring route of Tyler and the snore Abby..

« 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list