List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 100138, Replies: 1972
    « 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 » »| page:
    #1941   2013/11/08 02:29PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Tily4life

day ahead condensed recap...

Jack and Jill try to recruit Devon to spy on Victor in their effort to take Chancellor away from Victor. Devon is not interested in being used. He says Victor is a friend of Neil's and has been nothing but kind to him. Devon gets very angry when Hillary shows up and he finds out that she too has been hired/recruited in the scheme.

Tyler and Abby show up at the Veteran's Day benefit at The Underground and they run into Victor, who has just finished talking to Cane. Victor is cordial and greets Tyler by name (I guess they met offscreen? ). Tyler then asks Cane about Lily and the kids. There's still some awkwardness between those 2.

Hillary and Jill chat and she calls Jill out on her hypocrisy and shady past (i.e. stealing Katherine's husband right from under her nose). She reminds Jill that she (Jill) was given a 2nd chance.

At the Veteran's Day event, Neil and Jack are none too pleased to see Victor chatting with Devon. Later, Victor makes a generous gesture in his speech. He tells all the vets that they are welcome to apply for a job at Newman/Chancellor since they are more than qualified, due to their service. Devon then points out to Jack that Victor is honouring Katherine's memory well and he tells Jack to end the feud with Victor.

Abby and Tyler ditch the event early to go and celebrate her birthday early.

#1942   2013/11/08 02:47PM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello everyone.

Hope you all are well. It's been a while since I've posted in here. I miss Tyler and Lily so much. They're cute flirtations most of all. This pairing could've been great. I tweet about them every now and then. Especially when they YRInsider page tweets about Tabby. It burns me up to see tweets about that couple.

#1943   2013/11/08 03:00PM
    Gracewashere

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello everyone.

Hope you all are well. It's been a while since I've posted in here. I miss Tyler and Lily so much. They're cute flirtations most of all. This pairing could've been great. I tweet about them every now and then. Especially when they YRInsider page tweets about Tabby. It burns me up to see tweets about that couple.

Why the writers didn't pursue this relationship is beyond me, oh I guess I do have a clue, a certain fan base I suspect got their panties in a knot (if I can say that?) so this potentially explosive couple (Tyler and Lily) was not to be .... too sad...now I read Lily will be getting a story line with dud Cane...yeah, it kinda burns me up that the writers missed the boat on this one...oh well...

#1944   2013/11/12 02:25PM
    Tily4life

day ahead condensed recap...

Tyler and Noah are at the GCAC meeting with Victor in the dining room. Victor starts sizing up Tyler's relationship with Abby and giving him the 'I'm a protective father, don't hurt my daughter' speech and basically lets Tyler know that he wants his daughter treated well at all times. Tyler holds his own. They make small talk about how important family is with Victor telling him that he's heard about the whole Gus/Belinda situation. They both have competing gifts for Abby's birthday. Tyler says he already made plans with her and whisks her away after Victor presents her with a name plaque for a VP of Lifestyles position at Newman/Chancellor. She turns down the job. She and Tyler leave and Tyler has a romantic dinner set up for her at Chancellor Park. While having dinner, he tells her he's impressed that she stood up to Victor about accepting his job offer. The conversation steers towards Mariah but then the topic changes again. They start making out. Abby says she's cold and wants hot chocolate and takes off to go get it. As Tyler gets up after her, he drops his phone. When he picks it up, he sees a string of missed calls from Mariah.

Cane and Lily are having a romp and making sexy talk in the steam room while planning some kind of trip in the future.

Next episode preview:

Tyler to Abby: "I have something special for you. It's shiny, sparkly and one of a kind!"

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 02:30PM
    #1945   2013/12/04 02:27PM
    Tily4life

So it looks like the writers have decided to dangle us a Tily carrot in the day ahead episode!

Day ahead recap...

Tyler is at the park waiting for someone. After pacing around a little, Lily shows up. He thanks her for meeting him. She says she doesn't know why he wants to meet with her alone.

Tyler says he wants to clear the air. He mentions their past decent working relationship but says that other 'stuff' has made things weird between them. She tries to dismiss this talk by saying things are fine. She says she loves her husband, etc.. But Tyler apologizes to her for ever trying to mess things up for her marriage. He says he doesn't want things to be as weird as they are now, and he mentions how they barely even spoke at Thanksgiving dinner at Neil's. She thinks maybe that is best. He says he wants to thank her and that without her, he never would have been able to move on with his life.

Tyler clarifies that he's steering clear of awkward and inappropriate. He explains that when they met,he was still hurting after a very painful break up with his ex-fiancée, Mariah. She says sorry. Tyler says he thought he was done with love after Mariah, but that Lily made him see that there were still good, honest beautiful women around. He says if it weren't for Lily, he wouldn't have fallen for Abby. He says he and Abby have a really good thing and that she makes him really happy. Tyler says there's something else he wants to talk to Lily about.

Tyler wants this weekend to be special for Abby so he doesn't want any of her work commitments to spill over into the weekend. Lily says she can hold down the fort in Abby's absence and tells him she plans to leave Jabot soon to work with Cane on a yet to be determined project. Lily wants to thank Tyler for letting her see that Cane is the only man for her. They both agree that everything worked out for the best for both of them. They hug just as Abby shows up at the park and says, 'How many women do I have to push out of the way?'

Tyler and Lily play things down. Lily makes her excuses and leaves. Abby seems unconvinced and brings up Mariah. Tyler gives a speech about how Mariah and Lily mean nothing to him and that she's the one he wants, etc. Then Abby reveals she was only pulling his leg and they start kissing.

So, it looks like Tily is officially kaput which means more boring and irrelevant Lane scenes are on the horizon and more of Tabby, which I still can't get behind because the writers have sucked all of Tyler's personality and spark away with this pairing.

Well, Tily was fun while it lasted. Sad that the writers really missed the boat with this potentially great couple.

#1946   2013/12/04 02:43PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Tily4life: So it looks like the writers have decided to dangle us a Tily carrot in the day ahead episode!

Day ahead recap...

Tyler is at the park waiting for someone. After pacing around a little, Lily shows up. He thanks her for meeting him. She says she doesn't know why he wants to meet with her alone.

Tyler says he wants to clear the air. He mentions their past decent working relationship but says that other 'stuff' has made things weird between them. She tries to dismiss this talk by saying things are fine. She says she loves her husband, etc.. But Tyler apologizes to her for ever trying to mess things up for her marriage. He says he doesn't want things to be as weird as they are now, and he mentions how they barely even spoke at Thanksgiving dinner at Neil's. She thinks maybe that is best. He says he wants to thank her and that without her, he never would have been able to move on with his life.

Tyler clarifies that he's steering clear of awkward and inappropriate. He explains that when they met,he was still hurting after a very painful break up with his ex-fiancée, Mariah. She says sorry. Tyler says he thought he was done with love after Mariah, but that Lily made him see that there were still good, honest beautiful women around. He says if it weren't for Lily, he wouldn't have fallen for Abby. He says he and Abby have a really good thing and that she makes him really happy. Tyler says there's something else he wants to talk to Lily about.

Tyler wants this weekend to be special for Abby so he doesn't want any of her work commitments to spill over into the weekend. Lily says she can hold down the fort in Abby's absence and tells him she plans to leave Jabot soon to work with Cane on a yet to be determined project. Lily wants to thank Tyler for letting her see that Cane is the only man for her. They both agree that everything worked out for the best for both of them. They hug just as Abby shows up at the park and says, 'How many women do I have to push out of the way?'

Tyler and Lily play things down. Lily makes her excuses and leaves. Abby seems unconvinced and brings up Mariah. Tyler gives a speech about how Mariah and Lily mean nothing to him and that she's the one he wants, etc. Then Abby reveals she was only pulling his leg and they start kissing.

So, it looks like Tily is officially kaput which means more boring and irrelevant Lane scenes are on the horizon and more of Tabby, which I still can't get behind because the writers have sucked all of Tyler's personality and spark away with this pairing.

Well, Tily was fun while it lasted. Sad that the writers really missed the boat with this potentially great couple.

This is very sad for me...but I guess it makes Lane fans happy that Tyler apologized. Still don't see how Tyler made Lily see that Cane was the only man for her when she was daydreaming about that kiss not that long ago and was still jealous of Tyler when he got with Abby. Tyler is the one who made that choice to move on, not Lily. But hey, whose keeping score. LOL.

Maybe a big story for Tyler and Abby is coming up with Mariah. I get the feeling that a child that Tyler doesn't know about might be involved.

#1947   2013/12/04 03:47PM
    Tily4life

Quote ajsp35801:
    Maybe a big story for Tyler and Abby is coming up with Mariah. I get the feeling that a child that Tyler doesn't know about might be involved.

This is what I suspect as well. I think Mariah has been calling him non-stop because she wants to tell him about the child or baby he doesn't know about.

#1948   2013/12/04 08:35PM
    LaBrae

Quote Tily4life: So it looks like the writers have decided to dangle us a Tily carrot in the day ahead episode!

Day ahead recap...

Oh well, I guess I can't say I'm surprised. I have to admit, the Tily scenes was the first time I was liking CK's Lily. I just feel they could've made a nice pairing, but I guess TPTB and the Lane fans were scared to make the change. The funny thing is no matter how popular, soap couples do break up. As we know it doesn't have to be permanent(Nikki and Victor), but it's a soap staple.

As for Tabby, I was trying to give them a chance, but we aren't seeing much with them. We're just all of sudden hearing Tyler expressing love, yet we haven't seen it develop to really care. Another thing, Tyler's airtime has dwindled significantly. Now that Mariah has become an issue for Abby, I get the feeling they won't last very long. Poor Ty...just can't catch a break.

#1949   2013/12/08 12:49PM
    StarW

Hello guys!

So I read all of your posts and I couldn't agree with you all! The scene between Tyler and Lily at the park was definitely a closure scene. TPTB is fool to let that opportunity slip away. But I guess like you said, they are scared to make changes... But they aren't scared to screw with the biggest fanbases of the show though (Shick, Villy). Go figure...

Anyway, it's nice that they can be friends, even though it makes no sense. I hope they have lots of scenes together in the future, even as friends. A "big" storyline is definitely coming for 'Tabby' with the Mariah stuff. She's probably pregnant with Tyler's child or something... How exciting(not)! It wouldn't have been more exciting if it was LILY who was coming between Tyler and Abby. At least, Cane and Abby would have something interesting to do for once. But TPTB seems to be clueless. It's all about boring Lane and Tabby. I will never support these two pairings.

And they are going to give Lane a storyline. Apparently they're going to work together ... Humm. No one, except the Lane fans, will care. It's just best to backburn them again. They are NOT interesting when paired.

#1950   2013/12/10 11:32AM
    alanadz

Lily please get Tyler away from Abby. UGH!

« 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list