List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 102723, Replies: 1974
    « 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 » »| page:
    #1931   2013/10/17 10:57PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Tily4life

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Abby crying in Tylers' arms was similar to Tyler crying in Lilys' arms Or maybe I'm just being silly? I've tried so hard to get into Tabby, because I want to see Tyler happy, but their relationship seems so rushed. And the only excuse they have is "it happened off screen". The reason why I was able to get into Tily is because they actually built something. Starting off with light-hearted conversations, flirting, confiding in each other, which led to them becoming closer, and Tyler falling for Lily. Tabby had a 2 second talk at a bar, next thing you know, Tylers' kissing her up against a wall, seriously. It feels like Tyler went Abby's way, because he couldn't have Lily. And tptb re-writing history as if nothing happened is not cool. They basically left Tily fans in limbo. No ending, no type of closure, nothing! It's frustrating

Thank you!!!!! These are EXACTLY my sentiments and everything I just tried to convey!

We did not see the development of Tabby. A few conversations and some annoying Abby giggles later, and they were making out and having sleepovers. I just feel that all the time they invested in building up Tily was for nothing. Now don't get me wrong...I still think Tily will be revisited once Lane is broken up, but like I said, there was no real closure for Tily fans.

I believe the writers wanted to make Tyler more rootable by pairing him with someone single and allowing him to mingle with more characters on the canvas.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/17 10:58PM
    #1932   2013/10/24 06:38PM
    Gracewashere

Just been reading some of the negativity on this board, perhaps I am imaging things, but some posters really seem to relish in perhaps some negativity, hoping for low ratings or something???, just reminded me of how wonderful/positive our little group is...love our little fan base...love Lily and Tyler...Go Tilly, Go Y&R...

#1933   2013/10/24 06:52PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Gracewashere: Just been reading some of the negativity on this board, perhaps I am imaging things, but some posters really seem to relish in perhaps some negativity, hoping for low ratings or something???, just reminded me of how wonderful/positive our little group is...love our little fan base...love Lily and Tyler...Go Tilly, Go Y&R...

Sending positive love to Tily4life, Chicken Alfredo, ajsp and my friend StarW...only positive things for you my fellow Tilly posters...

#1934   2013/10/24 08:13PM
    Tily4life

Thanks Gracewashere. I'm still a Tily shipper through and through.

Today's day ahead episode wasn't really worth recapping.

Lily, Devon and Neil just sat around at Crimson Lights and talked about Delia's death and Devon's reward offer. Lily then came up with an idea of donating a portion of Jabot Cosmetics sales to the children's hospital in memory of Delia (or something like that). Everyone thought it was a good idea. Oh, and Neil called Sofia to speak to Moses.

#1935   2013/10/24 08:35PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Thanks, Grace xoxo to everyone.

#1936   2013/10/25 02:45PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Tyler is at the GCAC talking to Leslie at the bar about Abby having a hard time dealing with Delia's death. He and Leslie talk about how he and Abby both have family baggage but that she doesn't treat him any differently, and that their relationship just works. Leslie says it sounds like things are getting serious with him and Abby. Tyler recalls how he and Leslie used to think that their past with Gus would hold them back. Neil shows up and they greet him before Tyler gets up and leaves. Leslie talks about Gus and the gift that keeps on giving - Hillary.

2. Hillary and Mason are in bed. Mason suggests they go back to London or Amsterdam...somewhere fun. She doesn't want to and Mason tries to remind her of the fun they could have away from Genoa City but Hillary says when someone in your family is killed, you have to fight or else you might as well be dead too.

3. Leslie is talking to Neil and is suspicious of Hillary's next move. Leslie says she lost her own mother to murder and her father to prison, so there is no excuse for Hillary to 'teach everyone a lesson' just because she's in pain. Leslie says maybe someone else can get through to her.

4. Mason asks Hillary when the last time she laughed was. He talks about her never ending vendetta and says that living well is the best revenge...that she should just take the payday and move on and get her spark back by living, instead of seeking revenge. He says he's tired of staying in the suite all the time. She lets him know that the sex was not enough to change her mind about continuing her vendetta. Mason gets fed up and has now made a resolution to look out for himself and says she should do the same because he won't stick around for much more of this.

5. Leslie shows up at Hillary's door. Hillary starts her sarcastic wisecracks, saying Leslie must be there with a restraining order. Leslie says she is not there for business, that it's a personal, peaceful mission. Hillary says she's will NOT let Leslie intimidate her. Leslie says she wishes she could hear from Hillary's mother one last time.

6. Mason approaches Devon at the GCAC dining room, acting as if they're old friends and that nothing has happened. He asks Devon if he's purchased a new car yet with his new wealth. Devon looks at Mason and tells him to go to Hell! Mason looks embarrassed and tries to explain himself, asking if Devon has ever gotten way in over his head and picked the wrong woman. Devon says Mason is a chump and that he would never resort to destroying people's lives just because some woman smiled at him. Victor approaches them at their table and asks what's wrong, as the conversation was getting heated. Devon says Mason was just leaving. Mason walks away and Victor tells Devon to watch out for Mason. They talk about Devon's reward offer for finding Delia's killer. He tells Devon that with great wealth comes enormous responsibility.

7. Hillary gets angry at Leslie and tells her not to mention her mother's name, when she (Leslie) goes to bed with the man who left Rose for dead. Leslie gives her the letters Rose wrote to Gus and says they may help her with her pain.

8. Tyler shows up at Jack's place to see Abby. He says he's there for her. Abby tells Tyler to stay and brings him into the dining room to have breakfast with the whole family.

9. Victor and Devon talk about Katherine and that there was a reason she wanted Victor to own the company, and Devon to have her wealth. Victor offers to be his mentor. Neil approaches them, just as Victor is leaving. Neil asks Devon about Victor's motives. Devon says Victor just wanted to give him some advice. Neil tells him that Victor always has an agenda for those not in his family...that non-family members are at the bottom of Victor's totem pole. Neil tells Devon to keep a sharp eye out for those he can trust. At a nearby table, Mason is reading the online news report about Devon's million dollar offer to catch Delia's killer. Mason turns around and looks over towards Devon's table with an angry/upset look.

10. Leslie returns to the GCAC and tells Neil that Hillary is a ball of hate. Neil says Hillary is too far gone to let go of her anger.

11. Hillary starts reading Rose's letters to Gus and breaks down in tears.

12. Tyler is at the dining table with the Abbotts. Jack is discussing ways to help Billy. Summer has a suggestion.

13. The Abbotts (and Tyler) all go to the hit and run site and make it into a memorial site with candles, teddy bear and a framed photo.

#1937   2013/10/30 07:27PM
    StarW

Hey Tily fans!

I noticed that you (Tily4life) don't often do the recaps anymore... And I would TOTALLY understand if you were "fed up" with this snoozefest. I have currently NO interest in Lily or Tyler storylines! Together they were interesting and compelling! Apart with boring Lane & Tabby, they are just BLAND. It's just SAD... Do we have to fly a plane to make TPTB understand that they could write some juicy storylines with Lily & Tyler? Lawd...

#1938   2013/11/02 05:35PM
    StarW

Aww how cute, after completely destroy Tily, TPTB are now trying to use Tabby to impersonate Tily LOL... Yeah apparently Abby learns about Tyler's history... It was about time, don't you think!? And they face something from his past together, according to the spoilers. Well it's good because Tyler will have a "storyline" I guess but still... it won't be enough for me to believe in Tabby's love. Because TPTB is too obvious. Tyler and Lily had a real connection and she was there for him. Been there and done that. I know Tabby are a couple but seriously. I don't care about Tabby together and never will. They are as bland as Lily/Cane are. But I respect the few people who ship them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/02 05:36PM
    #1939   2013/11/05 09:51AM
    Tily4life

The show is all kinds of wrong and ridiculous right now. The writers have put Tyler on backburner status while trying to shove Tabby down our throats at the same time? When they teased us with Tily, there was at least a good concurrent storyline for Tyler with the whole Gus/Congressman/murder mystery thing. They showed Tyler and Lily slowly growing closer and it felt like the writers were really invested in cultivating a strong foundation with them, much like they have done with Dylan and his women.

Now, Tyler is on once every 3 weeks and I'm supposed to buy that he and Abby are so in love? Girl bye to the writers! lol. I can't with them. It's like there is no long term plan for these characters and they're just making it up as they go along. Cane and Lily are again back to their predictable filler scenes on Y&R. Their scenes are so coma-inducingly boring. I feel so bad for Lily (Christel). Now they're trying to make a storyline out of Cane and Lily working together somehow?

I enjoy doing the day ahead recaps for you guys, but they are probably going to be quite sporadic from now on. Sorry. It's just not worth the time (not you guys, but the storylines).

#1940   2013/11/05 05:46PM
    Tily4life

Day ahead condensed recap...

Devon continues wringing his hands over what to do with his inheritance. He concedes that he needs a financial advisor to guide him. Meanwhile, Mason and Noah are at the Underground. Noah says he's quitting bartending to go work for Victor. Mason says he won't be a bartender much longer either because he has big plans himself. The camera pans to his laptop, which is open to an article about Devon's inheritance. Devon shows up later at the Underground and orders a drink from Mason. A song is playing on Mason's Ipod in the background and Devon reveals he produced it. Mason asks about Devon's musical taste and they start making small talk about it. Devon seems impressed by Mason's knowledge and taste in music.

Neil asks for Victor's advice on how to support and offer advice to Devon, who is still trying to come to terms with his new wealth.

Next episode preview:

Tabby are sitting in the park and his phone rings. Abby looks at the call display and sees that 'Mariah' is calling. She asks who Mariah is, and Tyler says it's his fiancée.

« 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list