List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 11:35AM, Views: 94758, Replies: 1969
    « 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 » »| page:
    #1921   2013/10/03 02:47PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Tily4life

day ahead recap...

1. Cane and Lily are at Crimson Lights with the twins. They are talking again about him playing hooky and how Victor being in charge is a good thing. Cane's phone rings. It's Victor, wanting to talk to Cane and telling him to come over. Cane says he's on his way.

2. Mason and Hillary are at home and making out. She says she wants Neil to be in pain and for him to wish he was the one dead instead of her mother. Mason tries to talk her out of it and reminds her that Neil is onto her. Mason tells her to just take the money (Devon's?)and run. She seduces him and then Mason says he wonders if he gets her hot or if it's her vendetta against Neil that turns her on. She kisses him and assures him that it's him. This seems to work because he appears blinded by her sexual charms and manipulations. Mason now wants to make out. He carries her to the bed.

3. Lily tries to talk up Cane's accomplishments ahead of his meeting with Victor.

4. Lily is talking to the nanny on the phone. Chloe and Kevin show up and ask her if she's seen Fen, who's missing. Lily says she saw Fen with a goth girl.

5. Cane shows up at the ranch to talk to Victor. He says Cane had quite a career...from bartender to CEO. Victor says that now that Newman and Chancellor are about to merge, he wants to discuss Cane's future place in the company.

6. Lily is on the phone, booking a table for a romantic dinner/celebration somewhere.

7. Victor says he respects Cane's track record and that he will be very well rewarded. Cane mentions that Victor's new company will be a family business and asks if that means he will be disposable. Victor says Cane won't be fired. He says Cane will be placed in a powerful position. Cane holds his ground and says that Katherine entrusted him with the CEO position at Chancellor and asks Victor to just cut to the chase - that if Victor is intending to just kick him around from one position to another during the company's merging/transition process, then he will cut his losses and just quit!

8. Neil and Devon are at the park after a workout. Neil says he was the last one to see Rose alive but that he didn't know she would die. He says every moment thereafter are moments Hillary and Rose didn't have with each other. Devon says but what Hillary's doing is evil and that she enjoys it. Devon tries to make Neil see that Hillary is out for blood and that he's not going to let it happen. Devon gets up and storms off. Neil yells out to him that he (Neil) can fight his own battles.

9. Mason and Hillary are in bed. He is concerned about the fallout of everything and says someone has to worry about it, as Hillary doesn't seem too bothered. There is a knock at the door. Hillary looks through the peep hole and tells Mason she's 'got this' and for him to stay hidden in the bathroom. She opens the door to Devon, who tells Hillary they need to talk and end this now.

10. Devon asks Hillary what it will take for her to leave town and leave Neil alone. She says she wants retribution and revenge. She mentions Rose dying and asks angrily if he has any idea what that feels like. Devon relays his own experience of his mother being a junkie drug addict. He asks what it will take to get her out of town. She asks what he has to offer. He says $1 million and that he can even give her in cash. The offer seems to have captured her attention.

11. Neil is still in the park and has a new flashback of Rose. In the flashback, Rose is at a pub and asks Neil to buy her another drink.

12. Hillary mocks Devon by saying she heard about his new multi billion dollar inheritance. She asks why not $2 million or even $5 million? He says it's more than enough to leave town and start a new life. She sarcastically asks him what the going rate is for a dead mother. Devon tells her it's in her best interest to accept his offer. Hillary says that sounded like a threat! Devon says she should take the money before he changes his mind. He leaves. Mason then comes out and immediately blasts Hillary for turning Devon's offer down! He starts realizing that she was playing him when she said they were in this together and says that now she's left him out hanging to dry. She asks what he's going to do...turn her in? Mason says he's done with her. Hillary remains defiant.

13. Cane returns to Crimson Lights and joins Lily. He recounts the meeting with Victor and says something happened. She asks jokingly if he got fired but Cane announces that he quit and that he feels good about it. Lily is shocked but says he's brave for doing it. She starts feeling bad about making reservations at On The Boulevard to celebrate. Cane says they can still celebrate and that this is just the beginning.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 02:55PM
    #1922   2013/10/07 02:34PM
    Tily4life

day ahead recap...

1. Abby enters GCAC and runs into Tyler, who is on his way to the gym. She says she's playing hooky since they haven't seen each other lately. He blows her off and says he's busy and that he'll call her. Abby notes that he's been avoiding her. Tyler looks very uncomfortable and Abby asks if he's dumping her. He says no, but keeps putting her off. She quickly figures out that it's because she said she loved him the other day. Tyler admits it's true.

2. Abby tries to play off her love proclamation as an, 'I love you, man' platonic admission instead of some 'til death do us part' declaration. She apologizes and says she only said what she felt in that moment. Tyler says he's not asking her to apologize. She asks then why is he pushing her away? Tyler says he got freaked out, but not because of what she said, but because he felt the same way.

3. Tyler and Abby return to his place. He says just because they've both been hurt in the past doesn't mean things can't move in a , positive direction. He says nothing has to change and they don't have to use the 'L' word again. Abby puts it into context and says that they can, for example, 'I love New York', 'I love your eyes', etc. They start complimenting each other's physical attributes and it leads to kissing. Tyler then carries her away to the bedroom.

#1923   2013/10/07 03:17PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Tily4life: day ahead recap...

1. Abby enters GCAC and runs into Tyler, who is on his way to the gym. She says she's playing hooky since they haven't seen each other lately. He blows her off and says he's busy and that he'll call her. Abby notes that he's been avoiding her. Tyler looks very uncomfortable and Abby asks if he's dumping her. He says no, but keeps putting her off. She quickly figures out that it's because she said she loved him the other day. Tyler admits it's true.

2. Abby tries to play off her love proclamation as an, 'I love you, man' platonic admission instead of some 'til death do us part' declaration. She apologizes and says she only said what she felt in that moment. Tyler says he's not asking her to apologize. She asks then why is he pushing her away? Tyler says he got freaked out, but not because of what she said, but because he felt the same way.

3. Tyler and Abby return to his place. He says just because they've both been hurt in the past doesn't mean things can't move in a , positive direction. He says nothing has to change and they don't have to use the 'L' word again. Abby puts it into context and says that they can, for example, 'I love New York', 'I love your eyes', etc. They start complimenting each other's physical attributes and it leads to kissing. Tyler then carries her away to the bedroom.

These hang ups Tyler is having about using the word "love"...makes me think that this will come back up later. And that he won't have any problems telling someone else that he loves them. Because really, it makes no sense if this is not the case.

#1924   2013/10/10 04:52AM
    StarW

I hope you Tily shippers are doing ok! Love to all! xox

#1925   2013/10/10 05:05AM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW: I hope you Tily shippers are doing ok! Love to all! xox

Doing good...this Lily/Tyler fan anyways. I sooooo think the writers missed the boat on a Lily/Tyler relationship. They could have been front and centre in some major love/angst story line along with whatever is happening to the Abbotts and Newmans. Instead I really am not feeling the Tyler/Abby pairing and well Lily and Cane, can't watch them and since all is still lovey/dovey between Lily and Cane and the writers can't do anything about that without ruffling Lane fan feathers, I can sense that Lily will forever be backburned with Cane. So disappointed a Lily/Tyler pairing never happened. Oh well. Still love the characters of Tyler (although I think he has lost some of his initial spark) and of course legacy character Lily.

#1926   2013/10/10 08:18AM
    ajsp35801

Quote StarW: I hope you Tily shippers are doing ok! Love to all! xox

I am doing great. Still love Tyler and not too disappointed with his SL with Abby. However, I still don't see a Lily and Tyler relationship off the table for the future. I think it will still happen. Eventually. I just hope RW doesn't leave before it does.

#1927   2013/10/17 02:27PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

Tyler is at The Underground talking to Noah. He notices that Abby is late and he's concerned that she has stood him up. He doesn't know that she has just learned about Delia's death and she is at Victoria's house comforting her.

Abby is now at the park and Tyler arrives. He starts mentioning the text she sent him when she suddenly bursts into tears and runs into his arms saying, 'What a horrible night'.

Abby tells Tyler that the park was one of Delia's favourite places and that she used to bring her there all the time. She says that Delia loved the swings. Tyler takes her hand and takes her to the swings to make her feel better.

Abby continues with memories of Delia. She says Tyler probably regrets answering her text. He is flattered that she is sharing her memories with him. Tyler hugs her and says he's there for her.

#1928   2013/10/17 02:38PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: day ahead full recap...

Tyler is at The Underground talking to Noah. He notices that Abby is late and he's concerned that she has stood him up. He doesn't know that she has just learned about Delia's death and she is at Victoria's house comforting her.

Abby is now at the park and Tyler arrives. He starts mentioning the text she sent him when she suddenly bursts into tears and runs into his arms saying, 'What a horrible night'.

Abby tells Tyler that the park was one of Delia's favourite places and that she used to bring her there all the time. She says that Delia loved the swings. Tyler takes her hand and takes her to the swings to make her feel better.

Abby continues with memories of Delia. She says Tyler probably regrets answering her text. He is flattered that she is sharing her memories with him. Tyler hugs her and says he's there for her.

Thanks for those re-caps. I love seeing Tyler, but just can't get into this relationship with Abby. Sweet, but somehow lacks that "spark" he had with Lily. Oh well...

#1929   2013/10/17 04:47PM
    Tily4life

Quote Gracewashere:
    Thanks for those re-caps. I love seeing Tyler, but just can't get into this relationship with Abby. Sweet, but somehow lacks that "spark" he had with Lily. Oh well...

I agree. This pairing just doesn't do it for me. I'm not interested in the least. It just seems so bland. Maybe because he has so much personality, there is just no spark with Tabby, like you said.

Tyler and Lily had all the makings of great drama, storytelling...plus, we saw the relationship slowly evolve from mutual attraction, to friendship/confidantes, and Tyler falling in love with Lily. He and Abby were so thrown together and there was never any real 'closure' with Tily.

#1930   2013/10/17 07:44PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Haven't been here in a minute, how's my fellow Tily fans ?

Abby crying in Tylers' arms was similar to Tyler crying in Lilys' arms Or maybe I'm just being silly? I've tried so hard to get into Tabby, because I want to see Tyler happy, but their relationship seems so rushed. And the only excuse they have is "it happened off screen". The reason why I was able to get into Tily is because they actually built something. Starting off with light-hearted conversations, flirting, confiding in each other, which led to them becoming closer, and Tyler falling for Lily. Tabby had a 2 second talk at a bar, next thing you know, Tylers' kissing her up against a wall, seriously. It feels like Tyler went Abby's way, because he couldn't have Lily. And tptb re-writing history as if nothing happened is not cool. They basically left Tily fans in limbo. No ending, no type of closure, nothing! It's frustrating

« 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list