List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 11:35AM, Views: 94906, Replies: 1969
    « 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 » »| page:
    #1891   2013/09/06 02:34PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Cane and Lily are at Crimson Lights. They talk about the kids, their blessings and then about the upcoming reading of Katherine’s will. Cane says the reading will make Katherine’s death seem so final. All of a sudden, Lily does a 180 mid-conversation and starts angrily yelling at Cane - scolding him about the state of their marriage. Cane looks utterly confused, but Lily does not miss a beat! Suddenly, it clicks to him what she’s doing and he plays along with their ‘argument’. The camera then pans to the window behind Cane, where Hillary is observing them with a sadistic smirk.

2. Cane scolds Lily for believing the blog gossip and she says the same to him. She talks about him being caught on camera half naked in a hotel room with Hillary. Devon then walks in and asks them what is going on. He tries to get them to stop fighting and even alerts them that Hillary is standing behind them eavesdropping! Lily tries to get Devon to shut up and tells him to stay out of it! Devon leaves. Lily grabs her bag and storms out of the coffee house to keep up the façade, while Hillary continues happily watching the 'chaos' she has caused.

3. Lily catches up to Devon in the park. He is still offended at the way she spoke to him after he was just trying to help her and Cane. She tells him she was just trying to shut him up because the fight was staged. She recounts her last conversation with Devon where they discussed their mistrust of Hillary and finding a way to trap her somehow. Lily says she hopes Hillary took the bait.

4. Hillary runs to Cane with her briefcase, pretending she's ready to work on a project. Cane looks visibly 'upset' and when she asks, he tells her he just had a fight with Lily. Cane notices that Hillary doesn't look surprised and she admits that she caught the tail end of the argument and didn't want to make him uncomfortable by saying anything. Cane is 'embarrassed' and says he hates the fact that she overheard the fight. He says he is just trying to fix things with Lily but doesn't know how to do it. Hillary looks sympathetic and asks if she can do anything to help. Cane is intently observing her reaction.

5. Lily continues explaining the staged fight to Devon step by step. She apologizes for him getting caught in the crossfire. He accepts her apology and says he hopes the plan doesn't backfire.

6. Cane thanks Hillary for all she does for him. He says she always knows what he needs before he needs it. She says he's so kind to her so why wouldn't she (Hillary)be there for him. Cane says he wishes Lily felt the same way. He says Lily bottles up her anger and that he wishes Lily were honest with him. Hillary looks intently into Cane's eyes and says he should be trusted, loved and respected and that if Lily doesn't show that to him, then someone else will. Hillary then leans in and starts kissing Cane!!!!

Preview:

Lily to Cane (while showing him a GC Buzz blog photo of him kissing Hillary at Crimson Lights): "Tell me, when did THIS become a part of the plan?"

#1892   2013/09/08 06:22AM
    StarW

Hi Tily shippers!

I'm gonna repeat myself but I just wanted to thank you Tily4life for your daily recaps, really appreciate them!

#1893   2013/09/08 06:26AM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote Tily4life: No problem, Chicken Alfredo.

By the way, there's no day ahead episode in Canada today. It returns tomorrow.

Thank you for the recaps Tily4life

Sorry guys if I don't often come in here anymore but the show is too boring for me. At least Tyler's storyline is beyond boring. They need to free him from Tabby or recast the actress who plays Abby because she makes his character NO favor, IMO. Sorry for the rant, I'm just growing sick and tired of fast forwarding his scenes. And there's more to come apparently! Geez... Spare me.

You and I seem to be on the same page a lot StarW. I agree with you. Not into this Tabby pairing. The writers so missed the boat on the Tyler/Lily pairing. So sad, still love Tyler and Redaric Williams, but the writers missed something here...Tyler and Lily could have been great together, still hoping, but, shaking my head here.

Hey Grace, obviously great minds do think alike lol I second everything you just said!

#1894   2013/09/09 02:31PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Lily and Devon are still in the park. Lily hasn't heard back from Cane and says she’s going to text him again. She looks at her phone.

2. Cane pulls away from Hillary’s kiss, shakes his head and says, ‘Don’t’.

3. Devon asked if Lily's heard back from Cane. He plants seeds of doubt in her head, questioning whether Cane can be trusted around Hillary. Lily insists Cane only has eyes for her and not Hillary, the homewrecker. She tells Devon that Cane has everything under control.

4. Cane says they shouldn't do that (I.e. kiss) and he shouldn't take advantage of her. She apologizes and says he's been through so much and that they both made a mistake. She encourages him to go work things out with Lily. Cane says he doesn't think he can work it out with Lily this time. Hillary asks Cane what he's going to do. He says he's getting a room at the GCAC tonight. He says she's been a good friend and hopes he hasn't taken advantage of her. Cane then receives a text message and sees the GC Buzz picture of him kissing Hillary. He immediately realizes and says out loud that the blogger must be in the vicinity taking pictures. Cane takes off running to catch the blogger.

5. Lily and Devon both get the GC Buzz blog post/picture on their phones, showing Hillary and Cane kissing. Lily is shocked and didn't expect the blogger to strike so fast since Cane and Hillary are currently at Crimson Lights.

6. Cane returns and Hillary says she can't believe the picture is already online. Hillary feigns concern over how Lily will react to the photo and asks what he's going to do. Cane says he will tell Lily the truth. Hillary smirks when he leaves.

7. Lily questions how the blogger was able to strike so quickly. Devon surmises that the blogger stays close to Hillary to take the photos. Devon brings up Ann Turner and figures this is all connected, but says there is a missing piece to this whole puzzle.

8. Cane shows up at the park and apologizes to Lily for taking so long with Hillary. Lily doesn't look impressed. Devon says goodbye to them and leaves. Lily then shows Cane the blog photo on her phone and angrily asks him, 'When did this become a part of the plan?'.

9. Hillary shows up at home where Mason is waiting for her. She gives him a big hug and congratulates him on his excellent and timely photography skills. She tells him he should have a career as a photographer instead of a model. Mason says paparazzi is not his thing. She gloats at the idea of Cane and Lily's marriage being blown to bits once she sees the photo online. She and Mason start kissing.

9. Cane tries to explain to Lily that the kiss was unexpected and that he had to keep up the pretense of their 'fight' in order to get Hillary to let her guard down. He says he explained that the stress of Katherine's death, plus his CEO job was putting strain on his marriage. Lily asks him if Hillary suggested that he needs someone more understanding. Cane admits that he was the one who suggested that, which gets Lily angry. Cane explains that he was just playing the role he and Lily agreed on. He says that up until Hillary kissed him, he thought Lily was wrong about Hillary. Cane says he's going to fire her first thing in the morning but Lily says no, he can't!

10. Devon shows up at Crimson Lights and runs into Noah, who is sitting down with his camera. Devon notices the camera, gets suspicious and asks Noah if he was there earlier, snapping photos of Cane kissing his assistant! Noah looks confused and says no. Devon then backs off and they change the subject to their competing family dramas. They reminisce about their days working together in music.

11. Cane tells Lily that the whole point was to rid Hillary from their lives and questions why she doesn't want him to fire Hillary. Lily brings up Ann Turner and the coincidental timing of the blog posts and Hillary's arrival in Genoa City. Cane asks what she's alluding to. Lily says Hillary is Ann Turner!

12. Mason tells Hillary that Cane got so close to seeing him outside of Crimson Lights. Hillary says Mason can't back out now. He says she should just confront Neil about her being Rose's daughter, but she says no! Hillary says her mom was all she had and that she wants Neil and his family to feel the same pain she did!

#1895   2013/09/10 01:38PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Cane and Hillary are in the park talking about Katherine's will. Lily says she can't believe Katherine did that. Cane says it will lead to an all out war.

2. Devon is drinking his sorrows away, downing shot after shot at the bar at On The Boulevard. Mason shows up and approaches him and says he's never seen Devon like that before. Hillary is spying in the background.

N.B - I could be wrong, but I think the show is being filmed backwards today. These first two scenes showed the aftermath of the reading of Katherine's will because in Jill's scene she is freaking out and cursing at Katherine's photo and then, '2 hours earlier' flashes across the screen.

Full recap to come later.

#1896   2013/09/10 02:35PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Cane and Hillary are in the park talking about Katherine's will. Lily says she can't believe Katherine did that. Cane says it will lead to an all out war.

2. Devon is drinking his sorrows away, downing shot after shot at the bar at On The Boulevard. Mason shows up and approaches him and says he's never seen Devon like that before. Hillary is spying in the background.

3. Cane, Lily and Devon all arrive at the Chancellor mansion for the reading. Lily sarcastically tells Cane to go be with Hillary at the office.

4. Mason and Hillary are in bed talking about Katherine's will and what Devon stands to inherit at the reading. Mason tells her to get close to Devon so that some of the money will rub off on her. She reminds him that Devon is already suspicious of her and that she will not be the one to get close to Devon - Mason will!

5. Katherine's lawyer reads the will. Katherine has left the running of Chancellor Industries to Cane. Jill is in shock and asks the lawyer to check that clause again. lol.

6. Hillary tells Mason to get close to Devon and strike up a conversation with Devon. When Mason asks how, Hillary says he should do anything possible to ask Devon for his job back at Jabot. She wants something on Devon that she can exploit.

7. Cane tries to assure Jill that he did not campaign for the job. Jill asks the lawyer to whom Katherine left ownership of Chancellor Industries.

8. A bit earlier on, Devon had a fantasy of inheriting Katherine's vinyl jazz music collection, but when Katherine left it entirely to Tucker in her will, Devon looks disappointed. But towards the end of the reading, it is announced that Katherine has left her remaining $2.75 billion fortune to DEVON!!!! Devon looks stunned.

9. Mason is now wearing just a towel. He and Hillary start to make sexy talk, but she tells him she has work to do. Mason says it will take forever for Katherine's will to be read, meaning they have plenty of 'time'. They start kissing passionately, and she pulls off his towel!

10. Devon is still in shock and Lily congratulates him. Jill only inherited continued ownership of half of the Chancellor house, on the condition that she maintains ownership in perpetuity.

11. Y&R is now re-playing the initial scenes of the episode...Mason is now at On The Boulevard talking to Devon, who is throwing back shots. He says he's never seen Devon drink so hardcore. Devon says today, he needed it. Mason asks if Devon's had a bad day. Devon says it's been a good day, but that in a matter of hours, his whole world has changed. Devon gets up and leaves. Hillary is lurking from a booth nearby. Mason's phone then rings and it's Hillary. Mason reports to her that he thinks Devon has just hit the jackpot!

12. Cane and Lily wonder why Katherine did that - whether Katherine cut Jill out of the will as punishment for something.

13. Cane and Lily are together in the park, cuddling on a bench. Lily says he should stay at the GCAC to keep up the appearance of the fight. She says they should be careful in case Hillary has more spies around to catch them together. Lily says they need to continue to get proof that Hillary is behind the blogs. Cane says he's worried about their plan because he saw her reaction to the kiss photo. Lily says Hillary has to be stopped. She tells him to go. She says he should reel Hillary in but keep his eyes open.

14. Hillary and Mason return home. Mason says she should be careful because Cane could just be leading her on to trap her. Hillary says that she knows that is exactly what Cane is doing, but that she is not the one who is being played...Cane is!

#1897   2013/09/11 02:30PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...(yawn )

1. Billy and Victoria are kissing in the park, where Nick and Avery will be getting married. Tyler and Abby show up, see them kissing and start applauding.

2. Billy jokingly tells Tyler and Abby that they should get hitched and Abby and Tyler start looking very uncomfortable.

3. Leslie shows up at the wedding in the park and sees Tyler. They start talking about the Newman family and how he's tight with them now. She asks whether he's been introduced to Victor yet. He says he is not trying to impress anybody in the family and that he only knows Abby and her nephew. Leslie says things look to be getting serious with Abby and mentions marriage jokingly. Tyler gets irritated and asks her why everyone keeps trying to push him and Abby down the aisle - that neither of them has even thought about that.

#1898   2013/09/11 03:12PM
    salsera

That's it!

They backburned Tyler and the storyline with Tily which I was enjoying to replace it with boredom.

All I can think of is the people complaining that he had too much airtime and the end of Lane. Zzzz.

#1899   2013/09/12 07:12PM
    StarW

Thank you for aaaaall the recaps Tily4life! So the big love story for Tabby has started. Good for those who like them. I just don't understand why does this regime think that marriage and babies are oh SO exciting and make a pairing interesting. Anyway, taking a long break from the show right now but I'll still be reading your recaps Tily4life

#1900   2013/09/16 04:17PM
    Tily4life

Lily confronts Hillary in the preview for tomorrow's day ahead episode.

Lily to Hillary: "Don't insult me, Hillary. I know what you're after!"

« 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list