List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 104184, Replies: 1974
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2013/01/16 04:59AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Eowyn005

OOps, once again I should apologize. I do get ahead of myself once in a while concerning spoilers. I get the Canadian episodes and must remember not to post about things a day ahead. So feel free to remind me every once in a while if you wish. I am loving my Y&R again, mainly because I am loving Tyler. Hope he gets a decent story line.

#182   2013/01/16 12:46PM
    Eowyn005

Lily, while in bed with Cane, tells Cane, that the Underground opening was a bust, but that she spent most of the night talking to Tyler??? Why not mention Roxy, but Lily only spoke about Tyler. Makes me think the writers have something further in mind other than just subjecting us to Lane Loving...

#183   2013/01/16 06:46PM
    Eowyn005

I am loving the "buzz" Tyler is getting...am still hoping that if you peel away the layers from our boy Tyler, you will see that he has a heart of gold...

#184   2013/01/16 06:51PM
    trixie60

Quote Eowyn005: After today's Canadian episode with Lily and Creepy Cane, me skin is a crawling, ewwwwwwww, guess we will have to endure a bit more, oh well...am intrigued though by Leslie and Tyler's "secret"..hmmmmmm

I'm wondering what their secret is too. I just hope it doesn't interfere with Tyler and Lily getting together. Cause I'd much rather see Lily with Tyler than with Cane.

#185   2013/01/16 07:09PM
    Eowyn005

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Eowyn005: After today's Canadian episode with Lily and Creepy Cane, me skin is a crawling, ewwwwwwww, guess we will have to endure a bit more, oh well...am intrigued though by Leslie and Tyler's "secret"..hmmmmmm

I'm wondering what their secret is too. I just hope it doesn't interfere with Tyler and Lily getting together. Cause I'd much rather see Lily with Tyler than with Cane.

Thank you trixie...I too am wondering about their "secret"...I too still want Lily and Tyler to get together, but after watching Lily with Cane, they seemed so juvenile and silly and I was embarrassed to watch such corniness with Y&R that I have loved over the years...O.K. I am still staying the course, the Lily/Tyler course...but Lily has got to come to her senses and get rid of Cane...if not I want better for Tyler...O.K. still staying the Tyler/Lily course...

#186   2013/01/16 07:15PM
    trixie60

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote trixie60:

Thank you trixie...I too am wondering about their "secret"...I too still want Lily and Tyler to get together, but after watching Lily with Cane, they seemed so juvenile and silly and I was embarrassed to watch such corniness with Y&R that I have loved over the years...O.K. I am still staying the course, the Lily/Tyler course...but Lily has got to come to her senses and get rid of Cane...if not I want better for Tyler...O.K. still staying the Tyler/Lily course...

Your welcome. still hoping for them to get together. They would make a beautiful couple. Cane seems to be too old for Lily and he would be good with someone else. I think that Lily likes Tyler and maybe she doesn't realize it yet, but she will develop feelings for him over time. She is still in love with Cane yet, and I think it will be a triangle before Lily and Tyler are together because Lily may be in love with two guys at once, just like the guys on the show who think that they are in love with two women.

#187   2013/01/16 07:27PM
    Eowyn005

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote trixie60:

Your welcome. still hoping for them to get together. They would make a beautiful couple. Cane seems to be too old for Lily and he would be good with someone else. I think that Lily likes Tyler and maybe she doesn't realize it yet, but she will develop feelings for him over time. She is still in love with Cane yet, and I think it will be a triangle before Lily and Tyler are together because Lily may be in love with two guys at once, just like the guys on the show who think that they are in love with two women.

Please forgive me, but I have to ask Trixie...but did you love the Trixie Belden books??? O.K. I am showing my age, but my favourite books of all time...

#188   2013/01/16 07:33PM
    trixie60

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote trixie60:

Please forgive me, but I have to ask Trixie...but did you love the Trixie Belden books??? O.K. I am showing my age, but my favourite books of all time...

I have never heard of Trixie Belden books. I do like to read though.

#189   2013/01/16 07:37PM
    Eowyn005

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote trixie60:

Thanks for your reply...Trixie Belden is right up there with the Nancy Drew series, which I used to read as a youngster and of course my Lord of the Rings, O.K. I am obsessed with the Lord of the Rings...but it is great having you here on this thread...glad to hear that you like to read...do you use Kindle??? I don't...still like to turn a page before I go to bed...

#190   2013/01/16 07:43PM
    trixie60

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote trixie60:

Thanks for your reply...Trixie Belden is right up there with the Nancy Drew series, which I used to read as a youngster and of course my Lord of the Rings, O.K. I am obsessed with the Lord of the Rings...but it is great having you here on this thread...glad to hear that you like to read...do you use Kindle??? I don't...still like to turn a page before I go to bed...

Ok, thanks for letting me know about those books. I remember the Nancy dress series and I liked to read them. Guess that's showing my age too.lol! No, I don't use kindle but I borrow books from my friends sometimes and my daughter just gave me a lot of books to read and I agree with you about haveing a book to read before I go to bed. It makes me fall asleep. I also used to go to the library but don't any more because you can only check out the book for about three weeks and I can't read books that fast if I want to check out more than two of them.

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list