List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 105572, Replies: 1974
    « 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 » »| page:
    #1881   2013/08/28 02:29PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Tyler and Noah are at the GCAC. They run into Summer’s friend, Courtney. She greets them and then encourages Noah to step up his social life. She then gets a text from Summer and leaves. Tyler notices that Courtney was clearly showing interest in Noah and that Noah didn’t even pick up on it. Noah reminds Tyler that Courtney is Summer’s best friend. Tyler is shocked that Noah just stood there and didn’t respond to her.

2. Tyler and Noah are now in the GCAC sauna wearing just their towels (Tyler is so damn YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!). Tyler is talking up Courtney to Noah. Noah talks about some cute perks he likes about her, such as the way her nose scrunches up. Tyler asks why Noah won't just ask her out. Noah reminds him again that Summer is his sister but Tyler says she isn't. Tyler says he used to ask out Leslie's friends when he was younger. Noah says it's different because Leslie is older but Tyler cheekily says that he learned a lot from older women! lol. Tyler says he doesn't think anyone will believe Noah's taking advantage of a younger woman. Noah says he's made mistakes before and doesn't want Courtney to be one of them. Tyler says if Noah likes her, then nothing should stand in the way.

3. Abby approaches Tyler and Noah, who are now at the bar and she starts kissing Tyler. Noah jokingly gets disgusted at their PDA. She invites Noah to join her on her date with Tyler to some concert. Tyler tells Noah to invite Courtney so it will be a double date. Noah says at least he doesn't settle down so quickly like Abby. Abby gets defensive and says she isn't. She says Noah has done a lot worse than Courtney.

4. Summer is now at GCAC with Courtney and she introduces Courtney to Abby (Courtney is interviewing for a Jabot internship). Summer thinks Noah has the hots for her best friend.

5. Tyler ends a phone call and tells Noah that he scored him some tickets to the concert. Courtney returns to the group and announces she just got the job. Summer takes Noah aside to talk about her Newman/Abbott issues which leaves Tyler alone with Courtney. Tyler invites her to the concert after telling her that Noah doesn't have a date. Courtney says, 'Well, he does now'.

#1882   2013/08/28 02:46PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: day ahead full recap...

1. Tyler and Noah are at the GCAC. They run into Summer’s friend, Courtney. She greets them and then encourages Noah to step up his social life. She then gets a text from Summer and leaves. Tyler notices that Courtney was clearly showing interest in Noah and that Noah didn’t even pick up on it. Noah reminds Tyler that Courtney is Summer’s best friend. Tyler is shocked that Noah just stood there and didn’t respond to her.

2. Tyler and Noah are now in the GCAC sauna wearing just their towels (Tyler is so damn YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!). Tyler is talking up Courtney to Noah. Noah talks about some cute perks he likes about her, such as the way her nose scrunches up. Tyler asks why Noah won't just ask her out. Noah reminds him again that Summer is his sister but Tyler says she isn't. Tyler says he used to ask out Leslie's friends when he was younger. Noah says it's different because Leslie is older but Tyler cheekily says that he learned a lot from older women! lol. Tyler says he doesn't think anyone will believe Noah's taking advantage of a younger woman. Noah says he's made mistakes before and doesn't want Courtney to be one of them. Tyler says if Noah likes her, then nothing should stand in the way.

3. Abby approaches Tyler and Noah, who are now at the bar and she starts kissing Tyler. Noah jokingly gets disgusted at their PDA. She invites Noah to join her on her date with Tyler to some concert. Tyler tells Noah to invite Courtney so it will be a double date. Noah says at least he doesn't settle down so quickly like Abby. Abby gets defensive and says she isn't. She says Noah has done a lot worse than Courtney.

4. Summer is now at GCAC with Courtney and she introduces Courtney to Abby (Courtney is interviewing for a Jabot internship). Summer thinks Noah has the hots for her best friend.

5. Tyler ends a phone call and tells Noah that he scored him some tickets to the concert. Courtney returns to the group and announces she just got the job. Summer takes Noah aside to talk about her Newman/Abbott issues which leaves Tyler alone with Courtney. Tyler invites her to the concert after telling her that Noah doesn't have a date. Courtney says, 'Well, he does now'.

Thanks again Tily4life. You do such a great job. I watched this episode, every scene. Tyler (Redaric Williams) had put me in such a positive frame of mind.

Sometimes I can't express how much I appreciate Redaric Williams and what he brings to the Y&R. I watched today's episode and smiled. He brings a "warm" feeling to Y&R and his smile is infectious (not sure I spelled that correctly). I love the character Lily for many reasons and feel so sad that her character "missed the boat" in hooking up with Tyler romantically. Together they would have lite up Y&R as never before. The potential was limitless, but instead we have Lily and her "childish high school plot" to "trap" Hilary. Come into my sandbox and play silly Lily games??? Too sad. Anyways my rant about missed opportunities for Tyler and Lily.

#1883   2013/08/28 03:57PM
    Tily4life

Thanks.

In paragraph 2, I meant to say quirks, not 'perks'. My apologies. I must've been typing faster than my brain. lol.

#1884   2013/08/28 10:50PM
    Chicken Alfredo

x0x0 Tily shippers

#1885   2013/09/04 02:32PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...(boring)

1. Tyler, Abby, Noah and Courtney return to Crimson Lights from the concert. The conversation steers towards Katherine's memorial and what she was like when she was alive. Courtney asks Noah why he ditched his music aspirations and the others chime in with their own 2 cents, causing Noah to snap at everyone for butting into his personal life.

2. Noah apologizes for being rude. Tyler says Noah is just sensitive about career-related topics. Noah bemoans having no direction in life. Noah compares his own frustration with the rest of them having fulfilling careers. Courtney asks if he's ever worked at Newman. Tyler makes a crack about Noah working for the great and powerful Victor Newman.

3. Abby says nobody in the Newman family has ever worked at Newman Enterprises and stayed there. Noah says there's no way he can work there. The others encourage him to give it a chance. Noah recounts that Nick ran for the hills after leaving Newman. Abby says Noah should never say never and that there are different divisions where he could work at Newman.

4. Noah wants to change the subject. Tyler goes to the counter for coffee refills and Courtney joins him. Courtney asks Tyler if Noah likes her, if Noah is dating anyone else and if Noah will ask her out again. Victoria shows up at Crimson Lights and tells Abby and Noah that Adam betrayed Victor. She wants Abby and Noah to team up with her to save Newman in the event that Victor and Adam sever ties and Newman crumbles in the process. Noah says, ' we can't let that happen'. Abby looks at Noah and takes note of his now seeming interest in Newman business.

#1886   2013/09/04 02:44PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Thanks Tily4life!

#1887   2013/09/05 01:32PM
    Tily4life

No problem, Chicken Alfredo.

By the way, there's no day ahead episode in Canada today. It returns tomorrow.

#1888   2013/09/05 02:20PM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: No problem, Chicken Alfredo.

Thank you for the recaps Tily4life

Sorry guys if I don't often come in here anymore but the show is too boring for me. At least Tyler's storyline is beyond boring. They need to free him from Tabby or recast the actress who plays Abby because she makes his character NO favor, IMO. Sorry for the rant, I'm just growing sick and tired of fast forwarding his scenes. And there's more to come apparently! Geez... Spare me.

#1889   2013/09/05 03:13PM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW:
    Quote Tily4life: No problem, Chicken Alfredo.

Thank you for the recaps Tily4life

Sorry guys if I don't often come in here anymore but the show is too boring for me. At least Tyler's storyline is beyond boring. They need to free him from Tabby or recast the actress who plays Abby because she makes his character NO favor, IMO. Sorry for the rant, I'm just growing sick and tired of fast forwarding his scenes. And there's more to come apparently! Geez... Spare me.

You and I seem to be on the same page a lot StarW. I agree with you. Not into this Tabby pairing. The writers so missed the boat on the Tyler/Lily pairing. So sad, still love Tyler and Redaric Williams, but the writers missed something here...Tyler and Lily could have been great together, still hoping, but, shaking my head here.

#1890   2013/09/06 01:40PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Cane and Lily are at Crimson Lights. They talk about the kids, their blessings and then about the upcoming reading of Katherine’s will. Cane says the reading will make Katherine’s death seem so final. All of a sudden, Lily does a 180 mid-conversation and starts angrily yelling at Cane - scolding him about the state of their marriage. Cane looks utterly confused, but Lily does not miss a beat! Suddenly, it clicks to him what she’s doing and he plays along with their ‘argument’. The camera then pans to the window behind Cane, where Hillary is observing them with a sadistic smirk.

Full recap to come later.

« 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list