List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 101136, Replies: 1972
    « 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 » »| page:
    #1871   2013/08/26 03:18PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: Sorry guys...in paragraph 9, I meant to say that Cane was getting dressed and the valet guy showed up at the door.

Wow!!! Thanks, it all seems to be coming to a conclusion here quicker than I thought with no harm nor foul to the relationship of Cane and Lily...hmmm really thought something exciting for the character of Lily might come out of this...oh well. Hope Hilary gets to stay as a character on Y&R. I really have come to like her and Mason, much more than dullards Cane and Lily. Lily really NEEDS Tyler to give her that competitive "edge" against other newcomers. Oh well. By the way, in my opinion, I think Lily, the character, had so much potential, but I think the writers will just have her be that compliant little Perfect Housewife, while newcomers get the awesome roles. Once again, thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 03:22PM
    #1872   2013/08/27 02:46AM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: Sorry guys...in paragraph 9, I meant to say that Cane was getting dressed and the valet guy showed up at the door.

Thanks again for the recaps Tily4life.

I have no interest in Lily and Cane as they always share the same repetitive scenes. They are so bland. But at least, Mason and Hillary make the whole storyline interesting. I knew that Hillary would be bossy towards Mason, there's always one leader in a pairing in crimes. But I do hope that once the truth comes out, they won't mess up with Mason and Hillary cause I really like these two together lol

And this angst for Lane is so lame and pointless. We all know that they will NOT break Lily and Cane. Like I said before, TPTB have absolutely no purpose for them. Therefore they will keep them together. It's easier. Once the truth comes out, and since neither did Lily nor Cane have cheated, they will stay together. I just hope that once everything is over, they'll keep Lane on backburner where boring couples belong. And give us more of Tyler, Hillary, Noah and Mason! All these characters who have been thrown under the bus for Lane deserve to stay on frontburner because unlike Lane, they ARE interesting and compelling characters. Lane is pointless, it's ALWAYS the same boring stuff. I really hope they'll be back on backburner. Please and Thank you.

#1873   2013/08/27 02:54AM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere: Wow!!! Thanks, it all seems to be coming to a conclusion here quicker than I thought with no harm nor foul to the relationship of Cane and Lily...hmmm really thought something exciting for the character of Lily might come out of this...oh well. Hope Hilary gets to stay as a character on Y&R. I really have come to like her and Mason, much more than dullards Cane and Lily. Lily really NEEDS Tyler to give her that competitive "edge" against other newcomers. Oh well. By the way, in my opinion, I think Lily, the character, had so much potential, but I think the writers will just have her be that compliant little Perfect Housewife, while newcomers get the awesome roles. Once again, thanks.

Nothing exciting is gonna come out of this for the character of Lily. She's stuck in that lame pairing forever.

And I think Hillary is gonna stay as a character on Y&R... She has too much potential IMO. But again, what do I know? These people obviously seem clueless. When there's potential right in front of them, they just mess up with it or avoid it and shove boring CRAP down our throats instead of taking risks.

And Yes unfortunately this Lame pairing does absolutely NO good for Lily. She's back in the Boredom. Playing the perfect housewife until the show ends, how sad. Yup of course Lily had potential! She's young, she could do so many things. I wish they would've put him with Tyler.

#1874   2013/08/27 03:05AM
    StarW

Here is what has been posted on the Tyler thread :

Quote sugarbears: Hey, what's up?

I met Red!!!! He was at the fan club dinner! Red is one of the sweetest warmest most humble guys I had the pleasure to meet this weekend. He's even better looking in person too! He gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek! I was in heaven! He smells soooooo good! Hahaha!

I also met Melissa Ordway who plays Abby. She was really nice and so pretty! Red and Melissa shared a signing table together, they were a very cute pair! I think they're called Tabby? They said they have a big love story coming up. Gorgeous couple! They're both so tall, I felt like a shrimp standing between them. Haha!

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that Red is super amazing in person and I'm a huge fan of his even more after meeting him face 2 face. He was def one of my favs. I always thought he was handsome but after talking and meeting him, I'm a true fan. Red, Marco, Nacho, Rob, Max & Steve, these guys are pure LOVE, man. I know newbies get a bad rap around here, but damn, I was blown away by them. I got so many hugs and high-fives, I couldn't stop smiling. Beautiful people, inside and out. Also, both Melissa's, Amelia, and Hunter, great girls, sweethearts, adore them!

If you ever get a chance to go to one of these events, please do, it's worth it! It really make you appreciate these amazing actors and what they do, and they really care about us fans.

❤ Jenna

SPOILERS : Redaric Williams and Melissa Ordway said they have a big love story coming up.

=> No comment.

Anyway, I heard that the fan event was great. I wish I could've been there to meet all my faves All the people who have met Redaric Williams said that he was a very cool and sweet guy. And he does seem very nice on Twitter. I don't understand why would anyone hate on him. But it's good if Tabby get a "big love story"... More people are going to love Tyler/RW and maybe stop hating on him. Apparently Christel Khalil wasn't at the event. But so weren't Josh Morrow, Eric Braeden, Sharon Case and Michael Muhney.

#1875   2013/08/27 01:38PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Neil asks for Mason's help. Mason says Neil gave him his start with modelling, so he'll help. He asks again about Ann Turner. Neil asks about the GC Buzz blog posts and says Ann is responsible for them. Mason says he was at Newman Enterprises at the time. Mason looks nervous.

2. Devon confronts Hillary with the new blog photo of Cane and Hillary in the hotel room. She tries to talk her way out of it and says it was all innocent and that Devon is wrong. Devon tells her that she's trying to come between Cane and Lily and to back off!

3. Cane and Lily have made up and are talking at Crimson Lights. Cane says it was Ann Turner who is behind the blog photo. He says Neil has the answers to the whole situation. Lily wonders what the blogger's motive is.

Full recap to come later.

#1876   2013/08/27 02:38PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Neil asks for Mason's help. Mason says Neil gave him his start with modelling, so he'll help. He asks again about Ann Turner. Neil asks about the GC Buzz blog posts and says Ann is responsible for them. Mason says he was at Newman Enterprises at the time. Mason looks nervous.

2. Devon confronts Hillary with the new blog photo of Cane and Hillary in the hotel room. She tries to talk her way out of it and says it was all innocent and that Devon is wrong. Devon tells her that she's been trying to come between Cane and Lily and to back off!

3. Cane and Lily have made up and are talking at Crimson Lights. Cane says it was Ann Turner who is behind the blog photo. He says Neil has the answers to the whole situation. Lily wonders what the blogger's motive is.

4. Mason ponders the name, 'Ann Tanner' and Neil corrects him. Mason tells Neil that his time at Newman was a blur and that he fielded tons of calls. Neil shows him the cell phone number which made the calls to Newman Enterprises. Mason said a receptionist could have fielded the calls and that human resources, receptionists, IT tech people, etc. all had access to those phones at Newman. Mason said he'll compile a list of these people for Neil. Neil leaves and Mason immediately looks nervous again.

5. Hillary is at a table at Crimson Lights looking deep in thought. Cane approaches her and snaps her out of her thoughts. He apologizes to her for the new blog post photo. He says he wasn't paying attention to whoever was stalking them and has now unwittingly dragged her into this mess. She brings up Devon accusing her of purposely causing problems in Cane's marriage. Hillary acts upset and pretends to be so troubled by all of this. She asks Cane if she can help in any way. Cane tells her to just ignore it and focus on work. She thanks him for being so supportive. Cane get up and leaves and then Hillary receives a text message from Mason urging her to come over ASAP.

6. Devon and Lily arrive at her apartment and Devon tells Lily about Hillary spying on Lily and Cane at Crimson Lights! Lily asks if Devon confronted Hillary and he says yes. Lily says she has to handle the situation the right way so that she doesn't put Cane on the defensive. One option is to do nothing and wait for Hillary to screw up but then they discuss being proactive to allow Hillary to screw up so that Cane can see it with his own two eyes.

7. Cane shows up at the apartment and confronts Devon about his accusations against Hillary! Devon says Hillary couldn't wait to run to Cane and play victim. Cane defends Hillary and says the blog posts are all lies! Devon says he will leave and let Lane discuss things. Cane tells Lily that he doesn't know why Devon is accusing Hillary of being a troublemaker. Lily says Hillary is taking advantage of the blogger's vendetta in order to drive a wedge between Lily and Cane. She says Cane must understand that things with Hillary are not the way they seem.

8. Neil is now with Devon at Crimson Lights and Devon fills him in on the whole Hillary/Cane situation and her possible connection with the blogger. Neil says this is not good and that Cane better show Hillary the door! Devon says that's tough because there's no solid proof to incriminate Hillary.

9. Lily tells Cane that Hillary has insinuated herself into their lives, and brings up how Hillary is now getting personal with Cane, and showing up at their place at all hours, often uninvited. Lily brings up how odd it's been that someone has been spying on them. Cane retorts that someone has been spying on them for months! Lily brings up the fact that Devon just caught Hillary spying on them. Lily chastises Cane for not believing his own wife and says she knows in her heart that Hillary is after them.

10. Neil tells Devon that they don't need more headaches. Neil says at least Hillary is someone to reason with, unlike he blogger. Neil tells Devon about Ann Turner's traced calls from London to Newman Enterprises. He tells Devon that he noticed that Mason was very fidgety when Neil was questioning him. Neil says Mason might be the one to lead them to Ann Turner.

11. Hillary arrives back at her place where Mason immediately scolds her for taking so long to show up! He then tells her about Neil's visit and all his questions about Ann Turner. Mason voices his concerns about Neil getting close to exposing them. Hillary says she doesn't care about that 'washed up drunk', and that she has everything under control!

12. Lily tells Cane that their plan to expose Hillary should involve pretending that Hillary has succeeded in tearing them apart. Lily suggests that she and Cane should fake a fight in public and then make Hillary believe that Cane is actually interested in her. Cane is still dubious, but Lily says they should take that chance.

#1877   2013/08/28 03:04AM
    StarW

Hey Tily shipppers!

Thanks Tily4life for the recaps once again!!

The show is so boring right now, I don't even know what to do anymore. But I heard that the new co head writer is NOT gonna write boring and draggy stuff. She was an old writer on As the World turns until the show was cancelled... I wonder if this is the end for Y&R too... But anyway, let's see how this plays out.

And I did enjoy the Hillary scenes with Mason, these two are EVERYTHING

...BUT there's something I've learnt from this regime... is that you should NOT invest in any of the couples on the show. Look what they've done to Tily? And look at the other couples... The new regime obviously cannot do exciting romance. I feel like this big love story for Tabby is gonna get soooooo boring that nobody is gonna even pay attention to them at some point. It's just best not to invest too much in a couple... And I feel like they're gonna mess up with Hillary and Mason too, look how Hillary treats Mason, she's clearly using him lol but I'm loving the dynamic of these two.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 03:06AM
    #1878   2013/08/28 04:32AM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW: Hey Tily shipppers!

Thanks Tily4life for the recaps once again!!

The show is so boring right now, I don't even know what to do anymore. But I heard that the new co head writer is NOT gonna write boring and draggy stuff. She was an old writer on As the World turns until the show was cancelled... I wonder if this is the end for Y&R too... But anyway, let's see how this plays out.

And I did enjoy the Hillary scenes with Mason, these two are EVERYTHING

...BUT there's something I've learnt from this regime... is that you should NOT invest in any of the couples on the show. Look what they've done to Tily? And look at the other couples... The new regime obviously cannot do exciting romance. I feel like this big love story for Tabby is gonna get soooooo boring that nobody is gonna even pay attention to them at some point. It's just best not to invest too much in a couple... And I feel like they're gonna mess up with Hillary and Mason too, look how Hillary treats Mason, she's clearly using him lol but I'm loving the dynamic of these two.

I agree with you Star. Lily and Tyler could have been that "exciting romance" couple, but no, I am afraid we will have to endure that deadbeat couple of Cane and Lily forever I suspect. I had read with some anticipation that maybe Cane and Lily might be separating in the fall, (but that I am afraid will be part of Lily's plot to trap Hilary) or something, so lame, but that is Lane. But back to Lily and Tyer, so disappointed, ah what could have been, should have been, all for not, sorry for my Debbie Downer post. I really like Lily and want to cheer for her character, but just can't stomach her with Cane. Well still absolutely love Tyler. He lights up the screen with whomever he is with.

#1879   2013/08/28 05:05AM
    salsera

That's really a shame. I haven't watched a full show in weeks, so I guess I will continue keeping an eye on this thread.

The Hilary/Mason stuff is the only thing that interests me really.

On T/L: To me it never made sense that they didn't do anything with the chemistry they had months ago; it was written so poorly though that it killed all their momentum. So perhaps this breather is what they need and Tily will actually happen and be better for in the future.

I still have no interest in Tabby, though they have a lot of fans who do support them so they must have some chemistry. I just don't need to hear Abby's little giggle all the time. Ugh.

#1880   2013/08/28 01:45PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Tyler and Noah are at the GCAC. They run into Summer’s friend, Courtney. She greets them and then encourages Noah to step up his social life. She then gets a text from Summer and leaves. Tyler notices that Courtney was clearly showing interest in Noah and that Noah didn’t even pick up on it. Noah reminds Tyler that Courtney is Summer’s best friend. Tyler is shocked that Noah just stood there and didn’t respond to her.

Full recap to come later.

« 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list