List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 105494, Replies: 1974
    « 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 » »| page:
    #1861   2013/08/24 04:36AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: In the day ahead preview, Hilary and Mason are playing some kind of sexy game wearing just towels.

Mason (shirtless) looks up at Hilary: "What do I get in return?"

Hilary (drops her towel): "Well, how do you wanna feel?"

Personally I could care less about Cane, to be very honest lol... But I'm all excited about Mason and Hilary!!! I love these two! I am so gonna watch that, thanks for the recaps Tily4life!

#1862   2013/08/24 04:41AM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere: Thanks Tily4life, once again. I think I might watch this episode. I usually check this site (your recaps in particular) and then decide if I will watch show or not. Once again asking your opinion Tily4Life, but do you think (as I do, and I love Lily) that Lily has become boring once AGAIN since she is out of Tyler's orbit??? Tyler always lights up my screen no matter who he is with, Abby, Devon, Noah and Lily, but Lily is just so bland with Cane. Again it could be just me, but Lily NEEDS Tyler!!!

I couldn't agree more! As much as I love Lily, I'm back at fast forwarding her scenes with Cane now I did watch her scenes at the police station with Neil and Leslie though. But I just can't with Lane. They are so bland and useless together. Outside of their fans, NOBODY even bother talking about them. For what? They're like watching paint dry and their angst is lame.

So I agree... Lily NEEDS Tyler back in her life. These two looked gorgeous and sexy together. And she was different, I really liked it. Not to mention their chemistry...

#1863   2013/08/24 04:47AM
    StarW

Quote salsera: ^^Yeah I was excited to see Lily with a spark too. I still maintain their will at some point be Tily. As quickly as Tabby got together, a break-up is in their future. As is the case for Lane, under different circumstances.

Again, I am all for Hilary and Mason and will gladly watch that actually.

I was excited to see Lily with a spark too... But I came to the conlusion that these people are not willing to break Lame. I mean Hillary is with Mason. And I hope they stay together! If they do break Lane, who are they going to pair Cane with? TPTB has no purpose for Lily and Cane obviously, they just don't care, so it's easier for them to keep them together and simply backburn them. So the Lame fans are happy. I mean as long as Lily and Cane share romantic evenings, boring pillow talks and play with the kids these fans are happy. I curse the day Lily met Cane because it looks like she will never be free of this relationship. And it's very sad for the actress who portrays her because... Her fans just want her to play Lily Ashby for the rest of her career.

#1864   2013/08/24 04:59AM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: I agree. Lily has been relegated to her pre-Tyler boring scenes with Cane. The spark is gone. I enjoyed her SOOOOO much more when she was interacting with Tyler, and even people her own age when she was working on the fashion campaign. I still think Tily will come to fruition. The writers are showing us that Tyler is still on her brain, what with her Tabby jealousy and the 3 or 4 kiss flashbacks she's now had. I think Hilary will orchestrate some sort of scenario that will lead to a misunderstanding between Lane, and Lily will take that opportunity to run to Tyler. I can see it already.

As for Hilson (Hilary and Mason), I am absolutely LOVING them as a couple, and their roles in this new twist to the blogger storyline. Y&R needs to return to the drama filled villainous angst that it's been missing for a while.

I do hope you're right about Tily. It's really time for a MAJOR shake-up. This is just boring, they have to free Lily from this. She's still very young and could do so much more.

And I agree wholeheartedly with you about HILSON. They're not only just a lovely sexy hot couple... They're also a HOT pairing in crimes lol. Last time I saw that type of scenario was back in the day when William J. Bell was still writing/directing the show. They are villains but I don't think that many people are going to hate them... Quite the contrary. I do believe that people love good twists and love drama. Yeah I saw some Lane fans shipping them but I don't know what to think about this? is it agendas once again, because Hilson keeps Hillary away from Cane? Lol I don't know. But I know that they are sure getting a buzz and that is very good.

I really hope that TPTB don't mess up with them too. Cause if they do, OMG it would only prove me right, that these people are so clueless and foolish. They've been throwing crap, predictable "twists" and boring couples under our throats and have missed so many opportunities to write some exciting storylines that would've brought in so many viewers.

GO HILSON!!! Hopefully the writers do the right thing this time.

#1865   2013/08/24 08:32AM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW:
    Quote Tily4life: I agree. Lily has been relegated to her pre-Tyler boring scenes with Cane. The spark is gone. I enjoyed her SOOOOO much more when she was interacting with Tyler, and even people her own age when she was working on the fashion campaign. I still think Tily will come to fruition. The writers are showing us that Tyler is still on her brain, what with her Tabby jealousy and the 3 or 4 kiss flashbacks she's now had. I think Hilary will orchestrate some sort of scenario that will lead to a misunderstanding between Lane, and Lily will take that opportunity to run to Tyler. I can see it already.

As for Hilson (Hilary and Mason), I am absolutely LOVING them as a couple, and their roles in this new twist to the blogger storyline. Y&R needs to return to the drama filled villainous angst that it's been missing for a while.

I do hope you're right about Tily. It's really time for a MAJOR shake-up. This is just boring, they have to free Lily from this. She's still very young and could do so much more.

And I agree wholeheartedly with you about HILSON. They're not only just a lovely sexy hot couple... They're also a HOT pairing in crimes lol. Last time I saw that type of scenario was back in the day when William J. Bell was still writing/directing the show. They are villains but I don't think that many people are going to hate them... Quite the contrary. I do believe that people love good twists and love drama. Yeah I saw some Lane fans shipping them but I don't know what to think about this? is it agendas once again, because Hilson keeps Hillary away from Cane? Lol I don't know. But I know that they are sure getting a buzz and that is very good.

I really hope that TPTB don't mess up with them too. Cause if they do, OMG it would only prove me right, that these people are so clueless and foolish. They've been throwing crap, predictable "twists" and boring couples under our throats and have missed so many opportunities to write some exciting storylines that would've brought in so many viewers.

GO HILSON!!! Hopefully the writers do the right thing this time.

HILSON!!! Nice. Must admit this couple did take me by storm. Really like them together. Still hoping to see what Lily and Tyler can bring to the screen as a couple.

#1866   2013/08/24 02:45PM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere: HILSON!!! Nice. Must admit this couple did take me by storm. Really like them together. Still hoping to see what Lily and Tyler can bring to the screen as a couple.

Me too

#1867   2013/08/26 01:41PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Lily is with Devon at Crimson Lights. She asks him about Katherine. He’s still upset about her death and says he wishes he could have known her better. Lily says Katherine knew that Devon cared about her. She asks him about Tucker but Devon hasn’t spoken with him. Devon asks Lily about Cane and the situation with Hillary. Lily says Devon is right - that Hillary is after something and is not letting up!

2. Mason and Hillary are in bed. She is looking at her computer screen and says she’s mesmerized with his photography - that it has to be right to send Lily over the edge! Mason says the pictures are enough to make her squirm! Hillary gets angry and says it’s not enough…she wants Lily in PAIN! Mason says that the people they’ve been targeting are nice people. Hillary gets indignant and asks, ‘You know who was nice? My mother!’ The camera then pans to her computer screen and it is a window view picture of a shirtless Cane with Hillary in a hotel room!

Full recap to come later.

#1868   2013/08/26 01:54PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: day ahead mini recap...

1. Lily is with Devon at Crimson Lights. She asks him about Katherine. He’s still upset about her death and says he wishes he could have known her better. Lily says Katherine knew that Devon cared about her. She asks him about Tucker but Devon hasn’t spoken with him. Devon asks Lily about Cane and the situation with Hillary. Lily says Devon is right - that Hillary is after something and is not letting up!

2. Mason and Hillary are in bed. She is looking at her computer screen and says she’s mesmerized with his photography - that it has to be right to send Lily over the edge! Mason says the pictures are enough to make her squirm! Hillary gets angry and says it’s not enough…she wants Lily in PAIN! Mason says that the people they’ve been targeting are nice people. Hillary gets indignant and asks, ‘You know who was nice? My mother!’ The camera then pans to her computer screen and it is a window view picture of a shirtless Cane with Hillary in a hotel room!

Full recap to come later.

Thanks again.I am still up north at our cottage and we had a wicked storm. No TV, not that I can get Global up here anymore since the digital age. So will await your recaps, as long as we don't exceed our bandwith. Boy, oh boy, I remember the good old days of being up on the roof trying to adjust our old antenna. Those were the days indeed. You are too young to remember those days I am sure.

Am wondering why Hilary wants Lily in PAIN, because of what Lily's father did or did not do to her mother? I guess so, or is there more???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 01:55PM
    #1869   2013/08/26 02:46PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

3. Neil is at Nikki’s and they are talking about Katherine and sobriety. Nikki wonders if Katherine had any amends to make before she died. Neil says it’s the best they can hope for. By his demeanor, Nikki suspects that Neil has demons of his own and calls him out on it.

4. Hillary says the picture should be out by now and she’s anxiously waiting for the fallout. She’s talking to Mason in a bossy way, as if he’s her errand boy. Mason says he feels like he’s being used by her. She asks how he wants to feel. He says he wants to feel valued to her…not just someone to take pictures of her targets. She says he is her ally and tries to reassure him that he is more than that. He asks her what he gets in return and she drops her towel. They start passionately kissing!

5. Lily receives the photo on her phone! Devon tells her it’s probably photoshopped. Lily says who cares, because this is all a game to Hillary and that Hillary WANTS Lily to see the photos!

6. Cane is at Katherine’s when he receives a text from Lily saying she needs to see him right away!

7. Neil starts telling Nikki about his past and that he needs to make amends to those he affected with his actions. He says up until now, he had blocked out what he had done. He says not remembering may have made his life easier, and he tells her not to try and outrun the past. He offers a supportive ear if she needs it. Paul shows up at the ranch just as Neil is leaving. Neil tells Nikki to let Victor know that he (Neil)needs the names of former employees who were at Newman Enterprises from late 2012 to early 2013. Paul reminds Neil that Jack was in charge of Newman at that time.

8. Lily is angry. She says Hillary is too helpful , smart and nice and that it’s fake! She says Hillary is always over at their house, bringing Cane soup, etc. Devon plays devil’s advocate and Lily gets mad. Devon brings up the rumours about her and Tyler and that they allegedly had something going on. He emphasizes that he doesn’t trust Hillary but says Lily can’t go making unfounded accusations. Lily says that the picture is the proof. Cane shows up and Lily shows him the picture of him and Hillary on her phone.

9. Cane is incredulous as he looks at the photo on Lily's phone. He asks who took the photo. Lily is sarcastic about him being half naked in the hotel room with Hillary. He recounts that he was getting dressed when there was a knock on the door and the valet….Lily chastises him for being shirtless in front of Hillary and mentions Hillary leaving her perfume all over Cane the other day. Lily says there is something seriously wrong with this situation.

10. Cane tries to assure Lily that he has never cheated on her and that he loves her. She says she knows this, but the photos and the blog posts and the ‘lies’ about Tyler are getting to her. Lily says someone has set him up. Cane says he will be more careful in the future. Lily says maybe Hillary arranged this photo to have Cane all for herself! Cane looks shocked at this suggestion!

11. Hillary gets dressed to leave and grabs her laptop. Mason asks where she’s going? Hillary says she’s on her way to make sure that the fallout of the pictures of her and Cane is big! She tells Mason that Lily can barely keep her claws to herself when Hillary is around. Mason says again that he wants to know that he is of value to Hillary. She kisses him again passionately and says she will make it worth his while…just as soon as she sees Neil bleed! (she really has Mason controlled and on a leash!)

12. Neil goes to Jack’s and explains to him that the GC Buzz blogger is linked to an employee of Newman’s. Jack asks Neil how he can help.

13. Jack gives Neil some papers with the Newman employee contact information which was just emailed to him by his secretary. Neil says he will cross-check that information with the phone number he has (the one that Kevin uncovered the other day).

14. There is a knock at Mason’s door. He answers it and it’s Neil (Mason looks super HOT, by the way!!!) Neil says he needs Mason’s help. He says Mason worked briefly at Newman Enterprises prior to modelling at Jabot and asks Mason if he knows someone named Ann Turner.

15. Hillary walks into Crimson Lights and stops in her tracks when she looks through the window and sees Cane and Lily making out! She looks to be in shock. Devon then sneaks up behind Hillary and casually says to her, ‘Looks like your little plan didn’t work!’

Preview

Lily to Cane: ‘You need to understand that things with Hilary are NOT as they seem!’

Devon to Hilary: ‘You’re trying to come between Lily and Cane!! Back off!’

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 02:55PM
    #1870   2013/08/26 03:00PM
    Tily4life

Sorry guys...in paragraph 9, I meant to say that Cane was getting dressed and the valet guy showed up at the door.

« 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list