List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 11:35AM, Views: 95096, Replies: 1969
    « 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 » »| page:
    #1851   2013/08/21 09:43PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    StarW

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Tily4life: I was completely blown away. I did not see this twist coming! This blogger storyline needs to pick up pace now that they've peaked my interest again. I wanna know how Mason fits into all of this. I still think Melanie is involved in this somehow.

I am interested to see how Mason fits in too and if he will be trying to seduce Lily while Hillary works on Cane. Unfortunately I don't trust Hillary not to throw Mason under the bus when they get caught.

I never thought of that... It depends on how deep she's involved with Mason lol. Are they just friends with benefits? Is he her boyfriend, her fiancé, her HUSBAND? We're gonna have to see more of these two... But you could be right. Hillary looks very vicious.

#1852   2013/08/21 09:55PM
    StarW

Sign me in ladies! I really did NOT expect this!!! That was a very good twist! And Hillary and Mason have tons of chemistry. Like Grace said, there was a big difference between "Hilson"'s sexy scene and Lane's boring scene lol.. Finally this storyline is getting interesting. But I don't see how Melanie would be involved in this lol..

Thanks so much for the recaps Tily4life!

Seriously Hilson's one second kiss was waaaay more interesting than everything else. Good job Y&R on that one!

#1853   2013/08/21 11:35PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Yes, at the Hilary and Mason twist. The blogger storyline has become that much more interesting. I love both characters so I ate that 2 second kiss up, lol. Hilary is too gorgeous to play a goody two shoes

#1854   2013/08/22 02:31PM
    Tily4life

No Tily scenes in the day ahead episode.

#1855   2013/08/22 03:20PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Yes, at the Hilary and Mason twist. The blogger storyline has become that much more interesting. I love both characters so I ate that 2 second kiss up, lol. Hilary is too gorgeous to play a goody two shoes

AGREED! I totally love her, she's a great INTERESTING character.

#1856   2013/08/23 02:34PM
    Tily4life

No Tily scenes in the day ahead episode.

Cane was on, but it wasn't anything interesting. He read Katherine's letter to him which explained that she didn't tell him her true prognosis because she didn't want him to put his life on hold taking care of her. Katherine also asked him to take care of Jill, even if she pushes him away.

In the day ahead preview, Hilary and Mason are playing some kind of sexy game wearing just towels.

Mason (shirtless) looks up at Hilary: "What do I get in return?"

Hilary (drops her towel): "Well, how do you wanna feel?"

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 02:36PM
    #1857   2013/08/23 03:44PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: No Tily scenes in the day ahead episode.

Cane was on, but it wasn't anything interesting. He read Katherine's letter to him which explained that she didn't tell him her true prognosis because she didn't want him to put his life on hold taking care of her. Katherine also asked him to take care of Jill, even if she pushes him away.

In the day ahead preview, Hilary and Mason are playing some kind of sexy game wearing just towels.

Mason (shirtless) looks up at Hilary: "What do I get in return?"

Hilary (drops her towel): "Well, how do you wanna feel?"

Thanks Tily4life, once again. I think I might watch this episode. I usually check this site (your recaps in particular) and then decide if I will watch show or not. Once again asking your opinion Tily4Life, but do you think (as I do, and I love Lily) that Lily has become boring once AGAIN since she is out of Tyler's orbit??? Tyler always lights up my screen no matter who he is with, Abby, Devon, Noah and Lily, but Lily is just so bland with Cane. Again it could be just me, but Lily NEEDS Tyler!!!

#1858   2013/08/23 05:56PM
    salsera

^^Yeah I was excited to see Lily with a spark too. I still maintain their will at some point be Tily. As quickly as Tabby got together, a break-up is in their future. As is the case for Lane, under different circumstances.

Again, I am all for Hilary and Mason and will gladly watch that actually.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 05:57PM
    #1859   2013/08/23 06:04PM
    Gracewashere

Quote salsera: ^^Yeah I was excited to see Lily with a spark too. I still maintain their will at some point be Tily. As quickly as Tabby got together, a break-up is in their future. As is the case for Lane, under different circumstances.

Again, I am all for Hilary and Mason and will gladly watch that actually.

Hilary and Mason do "sizzle". Wow...in a way I hoped Lily and Tyler would. Oh well.

#1860   2013/08/23 07:05PM
    Tily4life

Quote Gracewashere:

Thanks Tily4life, once again. I think I might watch this episode. I usually check this site (your recaps in particular) and then decide if I will watch show or not. Once again asking your opinion Tily4Life, but do you think (as I do, and I love Lily) that Lily has become boring once AGAIN since she is out of Tyler's orbit??? Tyler always lights up my screen no matter who he is with, Abby, Devon, Noah and Lily, but Lily is just so bland with Cane. Again it could be just me, but Lily NEEDS Tyler!!!

I agree. Lily has been relegated to her pre-Tyler boring scenes with Cane. The spark is gone. I enjoyed her SOOOOO much more when she was interacting with Tyler, and even people her own age when she was working on the fashion campaign. I still think Tily will come to fruition. The writers are showing us that Tyler is still on her brain, what with her Tabby jealousy and the 3 or 4 kiss flashbacks she's now had. I think Hilary will orchestrate some sort of scenario that will lead to a misunderstanding between Lane, and Lily will take that opportunity to run to Tyler. I can see it already.

As for Hilson (Hilary and Mason), I am absolutely LOVING them as a couple, and their roles in this new twist to the blogger storyline. Y&R needs to return to the drama filled villainous angst that it's been missing for a while.

« 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list