List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 100228, Replies: 1972
    « 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 » »| page:
    #1841   2013/08/21 02:42PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Cane and Lily are at home. They’re talking about the shock of Katherine’s death. She says Neil wants to see her in person as he’s returned from London after his search for answers about Ann Turner. Cane and Lily make sexy talk and kiss.

2. Neil arrives at GCPD and finds Leslie and Kevin. They all talk about Katherine and then the conversation steers towards him finding out who blames him for Rose’s death.

3. Hilary shows up at Cane’s. He shows her the newspaper headline of Katherine’s death. She says she’ll do anything to help during this rough time.

4. Lily is now at GCPD. Neil apologizes for not being there when everyone heard about Katherine’s death. Neil says he found Ann’s last known address. He says she quit a lucrative job on April 9th, which Leslie says is the same day Gus was released from prison. Ann’s landlord told Neil that she packed up a few things and moved quickly. But Ann left behind a bunch of newspaper clippings, some with Leslie’s name highlighted. Neil says he also found Neil’s business card back from his days at Newman amongst the things Ann left behind. It was the same business card he had given Rose that night she died. Neil also found a phone log with repeated calls to Wisconsin.

5. Hilary is typing while Cane is dictating a press release to circulate at Chancellor Industries. Cane says Katherine treated him like family even after he lied about his identity years ago. He is touched that Katherine confided in him about her recent health problems, but is angry that she didn’t tell him the real truth about her diagnosis. Hilary tries to comfort him and then blurts out that her own mother passed away after going through hell, and that Hilary let her die alone. Hilary begins to cry and Cane comforts her by giving her a hug. The camera pans to her face during the hug and she has a devious look on her face!

6. Neil and Leslie are at the dining room at the Athletic Club. They talk about unearthing Ann Turner. Neil wonders where this will all lead.

7. Hilary is talking to Cane about his schedule that day. Lily walks in and doesn’t look happy to see Hilary there. Hilary gives Lily her condolences about Katherine and then leaves. Cane asks Lily how things went with Neil and she asks him about how work went with him. He says he doesn’t want to talk about it and they cuddle together on the couch. After a few seconds, she gets a weird look on her face and asks why he smells like Jabot’s new perfume, Ashley.

8. Lily asks Cane to be serious. He says he doesn’t know how the perfume got on him. Then it occurs to him that it must have gotten on him when he hugged Hilary. Lily is shocked then becomes angry. Cane explains that Hilary became emotional when talking about her mother dying and says he didn’t know what to do except hug Hilary. Lily is suspicious of Hilary’s motives and gets sarcastic when talking about Hilary ‘falling into Cane’s arms’. Lily asks him if Hilary’s ever opened up to Cane about her past before. Cane insists that the hug meant nothing.

9. Neil and Leslie continue to dissect Ann’s motives. Neil says he owes Ann more. Leslie tries to tell him it’s not his fault and that Ann would see that if she were rational.

10. Meanwhile, Kevin is at GCPD combing through Ann Turner’s phone records on the computer. He gets a shocked look on his face when he sees something.

11. Neil says Ann has too much invested to just let him off the hook for what he did. Leslie suggests he go after Ann for harassment but Neil thinks that would just make matters worse. Kevin shows up at their table and tells them that he traced a series of Ann’s calls to a phone number at the corporate headquarters at Newman Enterprises!

12. Hilary arrives at her house with a smirk and a mysterious man emerges from the shadows. Hilary turns around and tells the man, ‘Everything is going as planned’. The man is wearing just a towel and approaches Hilary with a big smile and they begin kissing. OMG, it’s MASON!!!!!!!! (WTF??????!!!)

13. Lily looks at a hand-written note to Cane from Hilary with a suspicious look on her face.

#1842   2013/08/21 03:41PM
    salsera

What!? lol I'm here for Hilary and Mason. And Hilary up to no good! This I can get with.

#1843   2013/08/21 04:18PM
    Tily4life

I was completely blown away. I did not see this twist coming! This blogger storyline needs to pick up pace now that they've peaked my interest again. I wanna know how Mason fits into all of this. I still think Melanie is involved in this somehow.

#1844   2013/08/21 04:33PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: I was completely blown away. I did not see this twist coming! This blogger storyline needs to pick up pace now that they've peaked my interest again. I wanna know how Mason fits into all of this. I still think Melanie is involved in this somehow.

Hi Tily4Life, love your recaps and your take on things, just wondering what you thought of the two clips side by side, Hilary and Mason (sizzling with intrigue and hotness) as opposed to the Lily/Cane following scene, (boring and bland in my opinion) side by side, which two set our imaginations afire...In my humble opinion I think Hilary/Mason got that one...

#1845   2013/08/21 04:39PM
    Tily4life

Cane and Lily are a snoozefest. They talk and/or argue about the same thing every time. Hilary and Mason was an intriguing twist and they have GREAT chemistry. I can definitely get behind that pairing, if for no other reason than the drama. From the brief 10 seconds that they were onscreen together, they oozed intensity.

Lane is on life support as far as I'm concerned. The two scenes do not even compare to each other. Finally, Y&R has brought some excitement!

#1846   2013/08/21 05:07PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: Cane and Lily are a snoozefest. They talk and/or argue about the same thing every time. Hilary and Mason was an intriguing twist and they have GREAT chemistry. I can definitely get behind that pairing, if for no other reason than the drama. From the brief 10 seconds that they were onscreen together, they oozed intensity.

Lane is on life support as far as I'm concerned. The two scenes do not even compare to each other. Finally, Y&R has brought some excitement!

Excellent, I thought the same. Love the drama. yes indeed, from the 10 seconds that they were onscreen together, they did ooz intensity, something sorely lacking in the Lane pairing. Go Hilary/Mason...reminded me of a Mr. and Mrs. Smith movie (Brad Pitt/Angeline Jolie pairing)...

#1847   2013/08/21 05:36PM
    salsera

Quote Tily4life:

Lane does need to go. I read a spoiler that says they separate, and I'm not even really upset. It doesn't even have to do with Tily even; Lane are just in this cycle of redundant scenes and it's boring.

#1848   2013/08/21 05:47PM
    Tily4life

The day ahead episode is on youtube for those interested!

#1849   2013/08/21 07:56PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Tily4life: I was completely blown away. I did not see this twist coming! This blogger storyline needs to pick up pace now that they've peaked my interest again. I wanna know how Mason fits into all of this. I still think Melanie is involved in this somehow.

I am interested to see how Mason fits in too and if he will be trying to seduce Lily while Hillary works on Cane. Unfortunately I don't trust Hillary not to throw Mason under the bus when they get caught.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/21 07:57PM
    #1850   2013/08/21 09:41PM
    StarW

Sign me in ladies! I really did NOT expect this!!! That was a very good twist! And Hillary and Mason have tons of chemistry. Like Grace said, there was a big difference between "Hilson"'s sexy scene and Lane's boring scene lol... Finally this storyline is getting interesting. But I don't see how Melanie would be involved in this lol..

Thanks so much for the recaps Tily4life!

Seriously Hilson's one second kiss was waaaay more interesting than everything else. Good job Y&R on that one!

« 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list