List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 11:35AM, Views: 94892, Replies: 1969
    « 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 » »| page:
    #1831   2013/08/16 10:48AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    salsera

Quote StarW:
    Quote Tily4life: There were no Tily scenes in the day ahead episode.

Cane and Lily are in the preview for tomorrow's day ahead episode. Apparently, there will be some big thunder storm during the whole episode. In the preview, Cane is looking out of a window, saying 'It looks like a big storm is coming'.

I saw the day ahead episode. What a disappointment.

Was it just boring? Why do you say it was a disappointment?

#1832   2013/08/16 10:54AM
    Axl Rose

I really want Tily but at the same time I have to admit I like Tabby

#1833   2013/08/19 03:40PM
    StarW

Quote salsera:
    Quote StarW:

Cane and Lily are in the preview for tomorrow's day ahead episode. Apparently, there will be some big thunder storm during the whole episode. In the preview, Cane is looking out of a window, saying 'It looks like a big storm is coming'.

Cane and Lily shouldn't have been there, it was a bit inappropriate. Characters like Jack or Billy were even closer to Katherine and they weren't there, which was disappointing. Not to mention that Katherine's children (Tucker, Brock) weren't there either. But Jess Walton never stops to amaze me, I really love her!

#1834   2013/08/19 03:54PM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW:
    Quote salsera:
    Quote StarW:

Cane and Lily shouldn't have been there, it was a bit inappropriate. Characters like Jack or Billy were even closer to Katherine and they weren't there, which was disappointing. Not to mention that Katherine's children (Tucker, Brock) weren't there either. But Jess Walton never stops to amaze me, I really love her!

I agree Brock and Tucker should have been there. Still love Jill (Catherine and Jill have so much history). Cane just so weaseled himself into the "inner circle"...Waiting for the day Lily dumps the chump...

#1835   2013/08/20 09:20AM
    StarW

Love and support to Lily and Tyler

#1836   2013/08/20 01:43PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Tyler is entering the Athletic Club just as Devon is on his way out. Tyler is upbeat and tells Devon that he wants to discuss Devon’s suggestion of Tyler returning to Jabot. Devon is not in a good mood and tells Tyler that they’ll have to talk about it another time. Tyler wants to know why Devon is singing a new tune after begging Tyler to return the other day. Devon then blurts out that Katherine died. Tyler says sorry and asks Devon to give Lily his condolences. Devon looks annoyed and says Katherine wasn’t Lily’s grandmother…that she was HIS grandmother. Tyler is surprised and says he didn’t know that.

Full recap to come later.

#1837   2013/08/20 02:40PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Tyler is entering the Athletic Club just as Devon is on his way out. Tyler is upbeat and tells Devon that he wants to discuss Devon’s suggestion of Tyler returning to Jabot. Devon is not in a good mood and tells Tyler that they’ll have to talk about it another time. Tyler wants to know why Devon is singing a new tune after begging Tyler to return the other day. Devon then blurts out that Katherine died. Tyler says sorry and asks Devon to give Lily his condolences. Devon looks annoyed and says Katherine wasn’t Lily’s grandmother…that she was HIS grandmother. Tyler is surprised and says he didn’t know that.

2. Tyler and Devon are now sitting at the bar. Devon looks sombre and says he doesn’t need Tyler’s fake sympathy. Tyler recounts his own experience of dealing with his mother’s death. Devon says he doesn’t need Tyler to hold his hand…that he (Devon) doesn’t deserve anyone’s sympathy because of the way he shunned Katherine when he found out she was his grandmother. Tyler tries to comfort him by saying that Devon and Katherine eventually became close at the end, which is what counts. Devon is still racked with guilt and Tyler tells him not to beat himself up about it.

3. Devon asks Tyler about the job offer that Tyler has reconsidered. Tyler says they can discuss it later. Devon says it’s fine if they discuss it now. Tyler says he’s ready to come back to Jabot on one condition…that he can choose his own photographer - Noah. Tyler starts showing Devon some of the photos Noah took at the MS benefit. Devon says Noah has no experience. Tyler says Devon should cut Noah a break just like Devon’s uncle, Malcolm (I love the historical name dropping!) was cut a break as a photographer.

4. Abby is now at the Athletic Club and she is taking a picture of Noah and Tyler. Tyler says he and Noah are the new dream team…that he is the director and Noah is the photographer. Noah is elated at landing the job. Tyler says Noah now owes him 6 months of bathroom cleaning for getting him the job. Noah says he’s off to tell Nick to get a new bartender. Abby says technically she is now Tyler’s boss. They make sexy talk and she whispers in his ear. They leave together.

Preview

Lily to Cane: Why do you smell like the new Jabot perfume?
    Cane: It was Hilary.

#1838   2013/08/20 03:24PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: day ahead full recap...

2. Tyler and Devon are now sitting at the bar. Devon looks sombre and says he doesn’t need Tyler’s fake sympathy. Tyler recounts his own experience of dealing with his mother’s death. Devon says he doesn’t need Tyler to hold his hand…that he (Devon) doesn’t deserve anyone’s sympathy because of the way he shunned Katherine when he found out she was his grandmother. Tyler tries to comfort him by saying that Devon and Katherine eventually became close at the end, which is what counts. Devon is still racked with guilt and Tyler tells him not to beat himself up about it.

3. Devon asks Tyler about the job offer that Tyler has reconsidered. Tyler says they can discuss it later. Devon says it’s fine if they discuss it now. Tyler says he’s ready to come back to Jabot on one condition…that he can choose his own photographer - Noah. Tyler starts showing Devon some of the photos Noah took at the MS benefit. Devon says Noah has no experience. Tyler says Devon should cut Noah a break just like Devon’s uncle, Malcolm (I love the historical name dropping!) was cut a break as a photographer.

4. Abby is now at the Athletic Club and she is taking a picture of Noah and Tyler. Tyler says he and Noah are the new dream team…that he is the director and Noah is the photographer. Noah is elated at landing the job. Tyler says Noah now owes him 6 months of bathroom cleaning for getting him the job. Noah says he’s off to tell Nick to get a new bartender. Abby says technically she is now Tyler’s boss. They make sexy talk and she whispers in his ear. They leave together.

Preview

Lily to Cane: Why do you smell like the new Jabot perfume?
    Cane: It was Hilary.

Thanks again for the recaps. I did manage to throw a tape into my VCR this morning, glad I did. Off to watch Tyler, oops I mean Y&R. I guess I am happy he is now involved with both the Jabot and Newman families. Not sure how the new head writers will continue with various story lines. Glad Redaric Williams is on contract. Wish Lily was as well so that down the road we could be more assured of a Tyler/Lily love connection.

#1839   2013/08/21 03:25AM
    StarW

Thanks for the recaps Tily4life

#1840   2013/08/21 01:37PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Cane and Lily are at home. They’re talking about the shock of Katherine’s death. She says Neil wants to see her in person as he’s returned from London after his search for answers about Ann Turner. Cane and Lily make sexy talk and kiss.

2. Neil arrives at GCPD and finds Leslie and Kevin. They all talk about Katherine and then the conversation steers towards him finding out who blames him for Rose’s death.

3. Hilary shows up at Cane’s. He shows her the newspaper headline of Katherine’s death. She says she’ll do anything to help during this rough time.

Full recap to come later.

« 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list