List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 101428, Replies: 1972
    « 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 » »| page:
    #1821   2013/08/12 03:01PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Tily4life

Quote Gracewashere:
    I Tily4Life. I did in fact watch today's episode because I figured Tyler was going to be on. What did you make of the Hilary part. Are the writers making it TOOOO obvious and the look Cane gave Hilary when she took the call? To stupid my opinion. Suddenly he is suspicious of her now too??? Lily, Devon and Cane. Am thinking sloppy writing or a red herring. Your thoughts Tily?

Oh and I love Peter Bergman, he is fantastic, and after seeing the previews I sure hope Jack is indeed Summer's father, Victor is disgusting. Just my opinion of course.

I'm starting to think Hilary is a red herring as well. They writers are making it too obvious now that she is the blogger, which is making me think she isn't. I read an interesting theory on another board suggesting that the blogger is actually Melanie, who is Rose's daughter with the Congressman and that she is out for revenge. It actually makes perfect sense. Adam dumped her sister's dead body in an alley, the Congressman swore revenge against Victor and Melanie wants Neil punished for leaving her mother for dead.

Who knows how it will all play out.

#1822   2013/08/12 10:02PM
    StarW

Thank you for the recaps Tily4life

Another boring episode tomorrow with the same lines, same talk. Same crap, different day.. lol again, what's new with JFP?

Anyway love you guys!

#1823   2013/08/12 10:07PM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    I Tily4Life. I did in fact watch today's episode because I figured Tyler was going to be on. What did you make of the Hilary part. Are the writers making it TOOOO obvious and the look Cane gave Hilary when she took the call? To stupid my opinion. Suddenly he is suspicious of her now too??? Lily, Devon and Cane. Am thinking sloppy writing or a red herring. Your thoughts Tily?

Oh and I love Peter Bergman, he is fantastic, and after seeing the previews I sure hope Jack is indeed Summer's father, Victor is disgusting. Just my opinion of course.

I'm starting to think Hilary is a red herring as well. They writers are making it too obvious now that she is the blogger, which is making me think she isn't. I read an interesting theory on another board suggesting that the blogger is actually Melanie, who is Rose's daughter with the Congressman and that she is out for revenge. It actually makes perfect sense. Adam dumped her sister's dead body in an alley, the Congressman swore revenge against Victor and Melanie wants Neil punished for leaving her mother for dead.

Melanie? Humm that would be a good twist if it happens to be her. because Everyone thinks it's Hillary lol... But I would be surprised if the writers go there since they're not creative at all obviously. But since Hillary gets the text from Neil, it means She's the blogger right?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 10:08PM
    #1824   2013/08/13 07:37AM
    Tily4life

Quote StarW: Melanie? Humm that would be a good twist if it happens to be her. because Everyone thinks it's Hillary lol... But I would be surprised if the writers go there since they're not creative at all obviously. But since Hillary gets the text from Neil, it means She's the blogger right?

Or perhaps she receives alerts anytime there is a blog post. I'm not sure how this thing is going to unravel. Also, Melanie has a room at the athletic club, which we know the blogger had as well.

#1825   2013/08/13 02:38PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Hilary is looking at her phone at Cane’s apartment and Cane asks her if she’s looking at the GC Buzz site but Hilary tries to deny it.

2. Leslie tries to encourage Neil that his blog post will bring the blogger out of hiding. She says it was the right move. She speculates that the blogger just wants recognition of a devastating loss. She receives an alert on her phone that the blogger has responded. Leslie says, ‘This blogger is delusional’.

3. Tyler sees Noah dining alone at a table at the Athletic Club. He asks how Noah is affording the expensive lunch. Noah is frustrated at his job situation. Tyler says he may have a way out, something that is better than being a bartender. He says Noah would like it even though the pay wouldn’t be great.

4. Hilary says she lied…it was another blog post. Cane surmises that she is concerned that there will be another blog post about her. She says she’s only concerned about the lies being told about Cane and his family. He asks to see the post. The post reads ‘Finally the coward admits his crime’.

5. Neil is reading the blog post out loud. The blogger calls Neil a murderer and sarcastically asks if Neil thinks he should receive a pat on the back for admitting responsibility for what he’s done. The blogger continues, ’I’m not revealing who I am not until you’ve lost everything I’ve lost’. Leslie gets angry and calls the blogger out as the real coward. Neil gets a strange look on this face as if a light bulb has turned on in his head. He tells Leslie he knows who is doing this…that he knows who the blogger is.

6. (Sorry. I missed the beginning of this scene). Tyler says Noah has a good eye behind the camera and he should consider the job Tyler is offering. Noah says he doesn’t want to work for his dad for the rest of his life.

7. Neil says the blogger is Ann Turner. He says it would explain why Ann has targeted his family. Leslie is not so sure. Neil wants to see Detective Chavez’s file with the leads on Rose. He says the posts were written from deep emotion by the person closest to Rose. Neil looks at Rose’s photo and still feels guilty about leaving her to die. Neil says he has to finish this face to face.

8. Cane is reading the blog post on Hilary’s phone and doesn’t believe that Neil could have killed someone. Hilary has a smirk on her face in the background.

9. Noah leaves Tyler at the table and runs into Abby on his way out. Abby joins Tyler at his table. Tyler says he likes Aunt Tracy and doesn’t find her overbearing. Tyler says Leslie bailed him out in the past. Tyler mocks Abby’s description of him…vulnerable, sexy, swagger-filled, etc… Abby is embarrassed that Tyler overheard her gushing about him to Tracy, but Tyler returns the compliment to Abby and they kiss.

10. Neil says he’s going to track down Ann. He thinks maybe she hired someone in town to post the blogs. He suspects she may have passed through town. Leslie makes him realize it’s a long shot. Neil says he’ll go to London to track her down. He says his gut tells him he’s right. Leslie says she can’t go with him because she’s too busy at work. Adam shows up at their table to talk to Leslie about the rape case. Neil goes to another table.

11. Tyler says he has a gift for Abby. She says she accepts. He has 2 passes to the U.S open.

12. Neil books his flight to London.

13. Hilary is looking at Neil’s photo on the GC Buzz blog and she has Neil in view from her table at Crimson Lights. She closes the blog page and there is a picture of Rose as her screen saver!

#1826   2013/08/13 06:50PM
    LaBrae

Quote Tily4life:
    Quote Gracewashere:

Hey there Tily fans!!!

I have to agree that its becoming a little too predictable that Hilary is the blogger. My initial thoughts were that it might be her, but the way things are going, that would just be too obvious. I'd really like to for this character to be fleshed out more before she's just labeled the blogger. At this point, I primarily see Hilary as someone that wants Cane and will scheme to get closer to him.

I have seen others on another MB bring up Melanie as the possible blogger. It would be an interesting twist if we would've seen some interaction between her and someone in the Winters family by now. Its been a while since Gus' death, and Neil's Apt. Aside from Melanie being a new character, i'm just not seeing the connection. Right now, her current story seems to be heavily be about her getting revenge on Adam, and nothing involving Neil or anyone close to him. JMO

I will be glad when this story starts making more sense, to understand how all of this connects to Rose.

#1827   2013/08/13 07:19PM
    LaBrae

Quote Tily4life: day ahead full recap...

1. Hilary is looking at her phone at Cane’s apartment and Cane asks her if she’s looking at the GC Buzz site but Hilary tries to deny it.

2. Leslie tries to encourage Neil that his blog post will bring the blogger out of hiding. She says it was the right move. She speculates that the blogger just wants recognition of a devastating loss. She receives an alert on her phone that the blogger has responded. Leslie says, ‘This blogger is delusional’.

3. Tyler sees Noah dining alone at a table at the Athletic Club. He asks how Noah is affording the expensive lunch. Noah is frustrated at his job situation. Tyler says he may have a way out, something that is better than being a bartender. He says Noah would like it even though the pay wouldn’t be great.

4. Hilary says she lied…it was another blog post. Cane surmises that she is concerned that there will be another blog post about her. She says she’s only concerned about the lies being told about Cane and his family. He asks to see the post. The post reads ‘Finally the coward admits his crime’.

5. Neil is reading the blog post out loud. The blogger calls Neil a murderer and sarcastically asks if Neil thinks he should receive a pat on the back for admitting responsibility for what he’s done. The blogger continues, ’I’m not revealing who I am not until you’ve lost everything I’ve lost’. Leslie gets angry and calls the blogger out as the real coward. Neil gets a strange look on this face as if a light bulb has turned on in his head. He tells Leslie he knows who is doing this…that he knows who the blogger is.

6. (Sorry. I missed the beginning of this scene). Tyler says Noah has a good eye behind the camera and he should consider the job Tyler is offering. Noah says he doesn’t want to work for his dad for the rest of his life.

7. Neil says the blogger is Ann Turner. He says it would explain why Ann has targeted his family. Leslie is not so sure. Neil wants to see Detective Chavez’s file with the leads on Rose. He says the posts were written from deep emotion by the person closest to Rose. Neil looks at Rose’s photo and still feels guilty about leaving her to die. Neil says he has to finish this face to face.

8. Cane is reading the blog post on Hilary’s phone and doesn’t believe that Neil could have killed someone. Hilary has a smirk on her face in the background.

9. Noah leaves Tyler at the table and runs into Abby on his way out. Abby joins Tyler at his table. Tyler says he likes Aunt Tracy and doesn’t find her overbearing. Tyler says Leslie bailed him out in the past. Tyler mocks Abby’s description of him…vulnerable, sexy, swagger-filled, etc… Abby is embarrassed that Tyler overheard her gushing about him to Tracy, but Tyler returns the compliment to Abby and they kiss.

10. Neil says he’s going to track down Ann. He thinks maybe she hired someone in town to post the blogs. He suspects she may have passed through town. Leslie makes him realize it’s a long shot. Neil says he’ll go to London to track her down. He says his gut tells him he’s right. Leslie says she can’t go with him because she’s too busy at work. Adam shows up at their table to talk to Leslie about the rape case. Neil goes to another table.

11. Tyler says he has a gift for Abby. She says she accepts. He has 2 passes to the U.S open.

12. Neil books his flight to London.

13. Hilary is looking at Neil’s photo on the GC Buzz blog and she has Neil in view from her table at Crimson Lights. She closes the blog page and there is a picture of Rose as her screen saver!

Thanks for the Recap, Tily4Life.

Wow! looks like I tried to give Y&R too much credit by saying Hilary was too obvious as being the blogger. These writers are so bad....

#1828   2013/08/14 02:32PM
    Tily4life

There were no Tily scenes in the day ahead episode.

Cane and Lily are in the preview for tomorrow's day ahead episode. Apparently, there will be some big thunder storm during the whole episode. In the preview, Cane is looking out of a window, saying 'It looks like a big storm is coming'.

#1829   2013/08/16 10:35AM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: There were no Tily scenes in the day ahead episode.

Cane and Lily are in the preview for tomorrow's day ahead episode. Apparently, there will be some big thunder storm during the whole episode. In the preview, Cane is looking out of a window, saying 'It looks like a big storm is coming'.

I saw the day ahead episode. What a disappointment.

#1830   2013/08/16 10:42AM
    Axl Rose

Maybe Tily might just be done considering they insist on keeping Lane together and they are going with Tabby

« 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list