List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 102724, Replies: 1974
    « 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 » »| page:
    #1811   2013/08/09 08:47PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    BillyMillerL...

Hello Tily shippers! It's been awhile I hope all of you are well. I'm on twitter a lot so I haven't come to visit as much.....promise to do better!

I made another Tily video for us Tily shippers! Enjoy:)

Please feel free to leave comments on my video....I would really appreciate it!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cj4J6dET0E

#1812   2013/08/10 05:24AM
    Gracewashere

Quote BillyMillerLover: Hello Tily shippers! It's been awhile I hope all of you are well. I'm on twitter a lot so I haven't come to visit as much.....promise to do better!

Thanks BillyMiller. I will definitely watch. I find myself being drawn back into Y&R. I absolutely love the scenes with Tyler and Lily, so much electricity. Did anyone notice that Lily was wearing "green"...as in "envy green"?? in the episode with Tyler and Abby. I have been reading that Christel Khalil was having some issues with her agents but somehow I think it must be fun for Christel Khalil to come to work on the set now that she has a juicer role to sink her teeth into. Playing the "perfect" wife on a soap opera must get boring I would think.

#1813   2013/08/11 06:46AM
    StarW

Love and Support for Tyler and Lily! The potential couple of Y&R Lily is with Cane now, Tyler with Abby... Hope this changes soon!

#1814   2013/08/11 07:22AM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW: Love and Support for Tyler and Lily! The potential couple of Y&R Lily is with Cane now, Tyler with Abby... Hope this changes soon!

Good Morning StarW and fellow Tily fans. Boy the summer is sure passing quickly. The fun is in the anticipation??? When will Tyler and Lily finally happen? and it will, destiny awaits this dynamic duo. Well O.K. that's my hope anyways. Sometime big is coming down the pipes for Lily, I can feel it in my old bones, hope Tyler will be there for her. O.K. just a "hunch", but then again I have been reading way to many mystery/romance novels this summer.

#1815   2013/08/11 04:42PM
    StarW

Quote BillyMillerLover: Hello Tily shippers! It's been awhile I hope all of you are well. I'm on twitter a lot so I haven't come to visit as much.....promise to do better!

Hey BillyMillerLove )))))))

I watched your video and I loved it! Great job as usual, you're the best! #TeamTily

#1816   2013/08/11 04:44PM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote StarW: Love and Support for Tyler and Lily! The potential couple of Y&R Lily is with Cane now, Tyler with Abby... Hope this changes soon!

Good Morning StarW and fellow Tily fans. Boy the summer is sure passing quickly. The fun is in the anticipation??? When will Tyler and Lily finally happen? and it will, destiny awaits this dynamic duo. Well O.K. that's my hope anyways. Sometime big is coming down the pipes for Lily, I can feel it in my old bones, hope Tyler will be there for her. O.K. just a "hunch", but then again I have been reading way to many mystery/romance novels this summer.

Hey Grace, I know the summer is really passing quickly!

I hope Tyler and Lily happen in the future once they're both single (finally) They have too much potential

#1817   2013/08/11 05:12PM
    Axl Rose

The only ways in which Tily could happen is if either Lane get divorced or if Cane is killed off the show

#1818   2013/08/12 01:44PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Tyler and Abby are at Crimson Lights. She wants to play hooky. Abby compliments Tyler’s eyes. They are flirting and making sexy talk about their plans for this evening. They want to find the right place for some alone time. Abby brings up Devon wanting to hire Tyler back at Jabot.

2. Cane and Hilary are sitting on the couch at Cane’s apartment, laughing together in the living room at something on a laptop. They sound like their sharing an inside joke about a colleague. Lily enters the room and wants to know what’s so funny. They explain it to her and Cane tells Lily he didn’t want to wake her up. Lily has a fake smile on her face. It seems like she’s uncomfortable with how close they’ve become.

3. Neil is at GCPD with Leslie, talking to Alex. He tells Alex about his hypnotherapy session and how the blogger blames him for Rose’s death.

Full recap to come later.

#1819   2013/08/12 02:34PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: day ahead mini recap...

1. Tyler and Abby are at Crimson Lights. She wants to play hooky. Abby compliments Tyler’s eyes. They are flirting and making sexy talk about their plans for this evening. They want to find the right place for some alone time. Abby brings up Devon wanting to hire Tyler back at Jabot.

2. Cane and Hilary are sitting on the couch at Cane’s apartment, laughing together in the living room at something on a laptop. They sound like their sharing an inside joke about a colleague. Lily enters the room and wants to know what’s so funny. They explain it to her and Cane tells Lily he didn’t want to wake her up. Lily has a fake smile on her face. It seems like she’s uncomfortable with how close they’ve become.

3. Neil is at GCPD with Leslie, talking to Alex. He tells Alex about his hypnotherapy session and how the blogger blames him for Rose’s death.

Full recap to come later.

I Tily4Life. I did in fact watch today's episode because I figured Tyler was going to be on. What did you make of the Hilary part. Are the writers making it TOOOO obvious and the look Cane gave Hilary when she took the call? To stupid my opinion. Suddenly he is suspicious of her now too??? Lily, Devon and Cane. Am thinking sloppy writing or a red herring. Your thoughts Tily?

Oh and I love Peter Bergman, he is fantastic, and after seeing the previews I sure hope Jack is indeed Summer's father, Victor is disgusting. Just my opinion of course.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 02:37PM
    #1820   2013/08/12 02:57PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

4. Leslie advises Neil to remain silent. Alex agrees. Neil explains to Alex the circumstances leading up to meeting Rose. He explains the events at the motel and says he ‘helped her die’. Neil further explains that he left her alone that night, and that the next day she was found dead. Neil says he could’ve saved her if he had not left the ‘do not disturb’ sign on the door after she had been drinking so heavily. Alex understands that Neil feels guilty but does not think his story amounts to a felony. Alex also doesn’t understand how the blogger made the connection between Rose’s death and Neil.

5. Devon is at Crimson Lights. Tyler approaches him and asks what Devon’s motives are for asking him to come back to Jabot. Tyler says working with Devon was a nightmare, and questions what would be different this time around. Devon says it would be a lucrative move. Tyler is rightfully suspicious and tells Devon that he only wants Tyler back because the big money is starting to roll in, now that the fashion launch was a success. Devon says his biggest problem with Tyler, was that he was going after Lily, but now that he knows Tyler is into Abby, he’s had a change of heart.

6. Hilary leaves Cane and Lily’s apartment. Lily gets jealous and tells Cane that Hilary was ‘putting it all out there’ with her sexy wardrobe! Lily says she’s into fashion and knows when a woman is going overboard. Cane says that when he wants to look at a beautiful woman, he comes home to his wife. Lily uses his comment as a ‘gotcha moment’ and tries to get him to admit that he finds Hilary beautiful. Lily goes on about how she quit the fashion campaign when Tyler revealed his feelings for her. Cane counters by saying that she only told him that she was quitting the fashion campaign to spend more time with him and the kids! Cane suggests that Lily is jealous!

7. Lily denies being jealous and says this is payback for Cane’s insecurity about Tyler! She says that Hilary was sitting in Cane’s lap and he was lapping it up! Cane says that Hilary was not sitting on his lap! Cane says that he did not bring up Tyler’s name – she did. He reminds Lily about how she claimed that supposedly the Tily feelings were one-sided. Lily gets defensive and insists it was one-sided. Now, she is trying to one-up Cane by mentioning what the blogger wrote about Cane being taken in by Hilary. Cane says Lily is jealous of the Tyler/Abby relationship.

8. Neil and Leslie continue trying to figure out why the blogger is striking now.

9. Cane asks Lily if she thinks Cane is having an affair with Hilary. Lily denies it. Cane tries to assure her how much he loves her. Lily relents a little and says it’s the blog posts that are infuriating her. Cane doesn’t want her to let the blog posts get to her. She mentions that Neil is doing the hypnotherapy to get to the bottom of things and Cane gets her to focus on that.

10. Tyler tells Devon that Lily is a grown woman who doesn’t need Devon’s interference with her personal life. Devon says now that Tyler is no longer chasing his sister, he has no problem with Tyler working at Jabot now. Tyler says based on that comment, he really wants to come back to Jabot now! Lol. Devon asks what would make Tyler reconsider coming back. Tyler says he wants more money, more autonomy, not having all his ideas shot down, and an apology. Devon resists and says he (Devon) has nothing to apologize for. Tyler says they have nothing to talk about then, and he walks out of Crimson Lights. Hilary, who is lurking in the background, then approaches Devon and starts asking him about his music career. Devon answers and asks her how she knew about it. Hilary says Cane was bragging about Devon and that Cane is proud of his family.

11. Leslie and Neil are looking up Rose’s history on the computer and her whereabouts over the years… They are considering potential enemies of Neil. They mention some guy he may have crossed in the past.

12. Lily shows up at Devon’s table at Crimson Lights and plops down in the chair. He doesn’t want to know about Lily’s problems but after a few seconds, he asks her what’s wrong. She asks him about the blog posts and he brings up the post about Cane and Hilary. Devon says there is something about Hilary. Lily agrees!!! She says Hilary is too helpful and too good to be true…that there is something not right about her!

13. Hilary shows up at Cane’s apartment again with 2 cups of coffee. Her black dress is very sexy and inappropriate for work. She sits down and starts folding up a napkin and Cane is impressed. He asks her if she has a past in catering. Cane says the only thing he knows about her is what’s on her resume. She says she’s all business and he tells her there’s more to life. Cane says years ago, his life was very different. She says years from now, she will find her ‘Cane’, but for the time being she is focused on work.

14. Abby is at On The Boulevard (she was there earlier having lunch with Tracy and Summer but Summer left to go to Jack’s, so it’s just Abby and Tracy there now). She is gushing to Tracy about Tyler and saying how sexy and gorgeous he is…that he has swag but yet he’s still sensitive. Tracy is in awe of how smitten Abby is. Tyler then shows up and Abby calls him over. He says he is there to meet a business client who apparently is running late. Abby introduces the two of them and Tracy asks Tyler to join them at their table. He starts complimenting Tracy heavily with his charm. Tracy seems very taken with Tyler.

15. Neil is typing a response blog post, saying he knows what he did and offering to explain. He asks to meet the blogger face to face in order to get to the truth. He hits the ‘send’ button.

16. Devon asks what anyone knows about Hilary. Lily says she has no idea.

17. Hilary receives a text message right after she and Cane discussed a business matter. Cane asks if it’s the IT guy. Hilary gets a weird look on her face and says, ‘No, it’s something else’.

18. Neil says what he did to Rose, he has to fix this.

Preview:
    Neil says he knows who the blogger is!

« 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list