List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 106468, Replies: 1974
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #171   2013/01/14 07:48PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    percymay15

I loved them also! I think Cane is soooooo boring. She needs to be with Tyler!!

#172   2013/01/15 04:27AM
    Florida lady

Quote percymay15: I loved them also! I think Cane is soooooo boring. She needs to be with Tyler!!

You're right on both counts. Lily is a whole different person when she's around Tyler. Bring them on.

#173   2013/01/15 06:07AM
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote percymay15: I loved them also! I think Cane is soooooo boring. She needs to be with Tyler!!

You're right on both counts. Lily is a whole different person when she's around Tyler. Bring them on.

Lily is indeed a whole different person when she is around Tyler. She if "fun"...I noticed she allowed Tyler to order her a drink, a strong one I think, Lemon Drop?...and she "touched" him with her notebook or purse (?) in a friendly, flirting (?) way...and apparently she had been "talking" a lot about Tyler to Roxy...seems Tyler is on her mind a lot...staying the course, I am...the Lily/Tyler course (of course)...

#174   2013/01/15 10:47AM
    Eowyn005

It sure looks like our boy Tyler is creating quite the "buzz" on the message boards, hope the writers are taking note, all "buzz" either good or bad must be "Good" in terms of people talking about the show...and good for Tyler getting a job at the Underground on his purported "abilities" not nepotism, aka Cane???

#175   2013/01/15 02:33PM
    Eowyn005

After today's Canadian episode with Lily and Creepy Cane, me skin is a crawling, ewwwwwwww, guess we will have to endure a bit more, oh well...am intrigued though by Leslie and Tyler's "secret"..hmmmmmm

#176   2013/01/15 03:08PM
    robinslady

Quote Eowyn005: After today's Canadian episode with Lily and Creepy Cane, me skin is a crawling, ewwwwwwww, guess we will have to endure a bit more, oh well...am intrigued though by Leslie and Tyler's "secret"..hmmmmmm

Sounds like a perfect fast forward day, or better yet, miss it totally.
    I have no doubt what so ever one of those two will cheat. The new lady, Jill something, strikes me as not being the kind to be told what to do by some fans who don't like a certain pairing. If she does, that will tell the story of who's in charge of what happens.

#177   2013/01/15 03:29PM
    Eowyn005

Quote robinslady:
    Quote Eowyn005: After today's Canadian episode with Lily and Creepy Cane, me skin is a crawling, ewwwwwwww, guess we will have to endure a bit more, oh well...am intrigued though by Leslie and Tyler's "secret"..hmmmmmm

I have no doubt what so ever one of those two will cheat. The new lady, Jill something, strikes me as not being the kind to be told what to do by some fans who don't like a certain pairing. If she does, that will tell the story of who's in charge of what happens.

Hi Robinslady: I like your name...anyways welcome...we are all really friendly here...and you are right...hopefully this new lady (Jill) has a vision and runs with it, irregardless of certain fanbases trying to "boss" her around...and as hard as it was for me, I did go back and listen to some of the Lily, Creepy Cane conversation and guess what...Lily was talking about Tyler...Lily is in bed with Creepy Cane and she is talking about Tyler...hmmmmmmm

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/15 03:33PM
    #178   2013/01/15 05:30PM
    Eowyn005

Hang in their Lily/Tyler fans, stay the course (the Tyler/Lily Course), of course...even the Jedi took some loses, but they stayed the course...

#179   2013/01/16 03:18AM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote robinslady:

Hi Robinslady: I like your name...anyways welcome...we are all really friendly here...and you are right...hopefully this new lady (Jill) has a vision and runs with it, irregardless of certain fanbases trying to "boss" her around...and as hard as it was for me, I did go back and listen to some of the Lily, Creepy Cane conversation and guess what...Lily was talking about Tyler...Lily is in bed with Creepy Cane and she is talking about Tyler...hmmmmmmm

It's good to see new ones joining the group. I guess more and more are seeing positive things with Lily and a new man.
    If you watched, you have a better stomach than I do. I see that some of the good ones are on, Victor and Jack so I'll watch those.
    Tell me, who talks about another man when they're in bed with their husband? One who has the "hots" for the other man, that's who!!!!!!!

#180   2013/01/16 04:47AM
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote robinslady:

It's good to see new ones joining the group. I guess more and more are seeing positive things with Lily and a new man.
    If you watched, you have a better stomach than I do. I see that some of the good ones are on, Victor and Jack so I'll watch those.
    Tell me, who talks about another man when they're in bed with their husband? One who has the "hots" for the other man, that's who!!!!!!!

Yes it is nice to see new posters joining our friendly thread. I did go back and listen to what was being said during those "love" scenes. It seems for some reason Lily is playing the "jealousy" card quite a bit lately, and she seems to be enjoying it. Are the writers setting the scene for Cane to do something "stupid" because of this so called "jealousy"...staying the course, the Tyler/Lily course.

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list