List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 105549, Replies: 1974
    « 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 » »| page:
    #1701   2013/07/17 04:56PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    maui

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well. I know its soaps and what couples don't but Lily get a divorce and then go be with Tyler. This thing with Tyler while she is married to Cane makes her look terrible. I am all team Cane now until she gets a divorce
    If anyone wants to talk about Lily, Lily and Tyler, Lily and Cane, the show, or be friends email me
    mharralson@me.com

#1702   2013/07/17 05:58PM
    Tily4life

The day ahead episode is on youtube for those interested.

#1703   2013/07/17 06:15PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: The day ahead episode is on youtube for those interested.

Excellent. Off to see if I can find it.

#1704   2013/07/18 01:46PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Hilary and Cane are at OTB discussing work. He mentions an upcoming trip to NY. Hilary apologizes for overstepping but asks him if it’s the best time for him to be leaving in light of his fight with Lily at The Underground yesterday. Hilary admits she overheard their fight but didn’t want to interrupt them or make things awkward by announcing her presence. Lily then shows up at their table and tells Hilary that she (Lily) needs to talk to Cane.

Full recap to come later.

#1705   2013/07/18 01:59PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Tily4life: day ahead mini recap...

1. Hilary and Cane are at OTB discussing work. He mentions an upcoming trip to NY. Hilary apologizes for overstepping but asks him if it’s the best time for him to be leaving in light of his fight with Lily at The Underground yesterday. Hilary admits she overheard their fight but didn’t want to interrupt them or make things awkward by announcing her presence. Lily then shows up at their table and tells Hilary that she (Lily) needs to talk to Cane.

Full recap to come later.

Thanks...I am just all over the place on this story...I love me some Lily, Tyler, Tily, and Hilary. Neither can do wrong. LOL.

#1706   2013/07/18 02:30PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

2. Cane ends a phone call and returns to the table. Hilary leaves. There is obvious tension between Cane and Lily and she looks upset. She asks Cane if they’re still going to the MS fundraiser. Cane asks Lily if she’s really asking whether they should paste on some fake smiles and pretend all is well at the event.

3. Lily says she wants to put last night behind them and that she’s tired of fighting with him. He agrees but says he can’t forget the way she reacted to seeing Tyler with Abby at the Underground. He says they have to deal with this. She challenges this by questioning his sudden need to go on a business trip. She accuses him of running away but Cane says it’s business. He admits he can’t stand Tyler and the fact that he has feelings for Lily. Lily says Tyler’s feelings are past tense and they were not returned (She’s a LIAR!!!). Cane challenges her by asking if he should call Tyler and find out! Lily gets annoyed and tries to reassure him she loves him. She says she won’t let him or anyone else take away what they’ve worked so hard to build. Hilary is at a nearby table eavesdropping and watching them with the side eye.

4. Cane apologizes for the way he spoke to her last night. Lily forgives him and they kiss. She asks him about the fundraiser again. Cane says they should just send a donation and skip the event for ‘other things’. They make sexy talk and get up to leave. Hilary is still at her table and watches them as they leave.

#1707   2013/07/18 02:44PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: day ahead full recap...

2. Cane ends a phone call and returns to the table. Hilary leaves. There is obvious tension between Cane and Lily and she looks upset. She asks Cane if they’re still going to the MS fundraiser. Cane asks Lily if she’s really asking whether they should paste on some fake smiles and pretend all is well at the event.

3. Lily says she wants to put last night behind them and that she’s tired of fighting with him. He agrees but says he can’t forget the way she reacted to seeing Tyler with Abby at the Underground. He says they have to deal with this. She challenges this by questioning his sudden need to go on a business trip. She accuses him of running away but Cane says it’s business. He admits he can’t stand Tyler and the fact that he has feelings for Lily. Lily says Tyler’s feelings are past tense and they were not returned (She’s a LIAR!!!). Cane challenges her by asking if he should call Tyler and find out! Lily gets annoyed and tries to reassure him she loves him. She says she won’t let him or anyone else take away what they’ve worked so hard to build. Hilary is at a nearby table eavesdropping and watching them with the side eye.

4. Cane apologizes for the way he spoke to her last night. Lily forgives him and they kiss. She asks him about the fundraiser again. Cane says they should just send a donation and skip the event for ‘other things’. They make sexy talk and get up to leave. Hilary is still at her table and watches them as they leave.

Once again you are simply amazing Tily4life. I am glad you are on the Tily team. So once again Tyler is "foreplay" (can I say that) for Lane sex??? For goodness sake I wish Lily would dump the middle man Cane and go for the one she really wants (Tyler)...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 02:45PM
    #1708   2013/07/18 02:48PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Tyler is the reason why these two end up in bed together. Sad Not here for tomorrow, but I'm sure Lily will look gorgeous.

#1709   2013/07/18 03:20PM
    StarW

Thank you Tily4life for you recaps

So another sex scene for Lame? Not gonna be here for that tomorrow either! It's always the same song with Lame and I'm getting tired of it. I don't even wanna comment on it, it's not worth it. These two need to end like yesterday, they're really going around a circle. They argue over Tyler then end up having sex, next day Lily is all crazy at the thought of Tyler interacting with other women, and again and again... And it's gonna get worse once she finds out that Tyler and Abby are actually a couple. Oh yeah and Cane and Hillary too right? Let's hope that everything blows up once it happens and that things FINALLY move along!

#1710   2013/07/18 04:35PM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW: Thank you Tily4life for you recaps

So another sex scene for Lame? Not gonna be here for that tomorrow either! It's always the same song with Lame and I'm getting tired of it. I don't even wanna comment on it, it's not worth it. These two need to end like yesterday, they're really going around a circle. They argue over Tyler then end up having sex, next day Lily is all crazy at the thought of Tyler interacting with other women, and again and again... And it's gonna get worse once she finds out that Tyler and Abby are actually a couple. Oh yeah and Cane and Hil lary too right? Let's hope that everything blows up once it happens and that things FINALLY move along!

You and I are on the same page here StarW. I am slightly older than you, well, O.K.decades older and have been watching for quite some time, but I believe you are spot on and intuitively correct in your assessment. Tabby is nothing special. What is truly special is the undeniable budding love between Tyler and Lily. The sky is the limit for this couple. Great minds do think alike, even if my mind is somewhat older. Love ya...

« 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list