List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 105533, Replies: 1974
    « 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 » »| page:
    #1691   2013/07/17 02:45AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW: Thank you so much for the recaps Tily4life, we are DEFINITELY lucky to have you here!! KUDOS! <3

Now, this is when I start to HATE Mr. Whispers! I understand your frustration sun45... WHY is Mr. Whispers still whining about Tyler? Insecure much? I thought he trusted his wife? She's married to him, not Tyler. The Ghost Whisperer is such a bully. Didn't Lily tell him that Tyler had QUIT his (well-paid) job to keep his distance from Lily cause he has feelings for her?? I don't know how The Ghost Whisperer would see that Tyler is "still" interested in her *big rolling eyes* And what if he was? Like I said, Lily is married to TGW, not Tyler! I can't with this couple anymore.

I've said this on the Tyler thread but these writers need to move Tyler from Lame's orbit and stop trying to make them interesting. I'm tired of them using Tyler to prop Lane.

I too am getting somewhat tired of Tyler being used to prop Lane, although I still am hoping that Lily is smart enough to "hitch her wagon to a rising star (Tyler)". Staying with old washed out Cane does nobody any favours. I think Lily should move on to her heart's desires, now. Life is too short and it is a soap opera after all. More NEW interesting story lines. One more Cane/Lily romantic dinner, sex romp on the couch or wherever's been done, been there, got the tee shirt, move on. I still believe the sky is the limit for a Lily/Tyler pairing. Writers!!!!!

#1692   2013/07/17 02:51AM
    StarW

Morning Tily shippers! Love you all

#1693   2013/07/17 04:53AM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW: Morning Tily shippers! Love you all

Good morning StarW. Just getting ready to head out to do the
    "touristy" things here in PEI. But back to this thread, can you imagine where the writers could have gone if Lily and Tyler had continued to work together (successfully I might add). They could have been a powerful business and romantic couple, but here we have Lily "sitting" in a coffee shop drinking coffee talking about Tyler instead of being a mover and a shaker...oh well...perhaps it might still happen...Have a great day my Tily friends.

#1694   2013/07/17 09:57AM
    StarW

Hey Gracewashere hope you have a great day

I agree. Let's hope that by the end of this year, Lily and TGW will be history. GO TILY! And YES you have a very good point, these two could've been huge if written just right! Bill Bell Sir used to take risks all the time when he was on charge, and it always ended up very well. (Christine/Danny to Christine/Paul... Nikki/Victor to Ashley/Victor... And many other examples, not only couples.) But yeah it worked well because he's the one who created this show and he's the one who knew the show better than anyone so everything made sense at that time I guess lol.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 09:57AM
    #1695   2013/07/17 01:47PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Tyler and Abby are sitting at the bar at The Underground. They’re talking about her leaving the party the other day and their kiss. She’s saying this is not that kind of first date (that leads to sex)…she wants to take it slow but still gives him enough hope that their relationship can grow into something more eventually. They’re laughing and joking. Cane and Lily then walk into the club and Abby calls them over to join her and Tyler. She tells them she won’t take no for an answer.

Full recap to come later.

#1696   2013/07/17 02:35PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: day ahead mini recap...

1. Tyler and Abby are sitting at the bar at The Underground. They’re talking about her leaving the party the other day and their kiss. She’s saying this is not that kind of first date (that leads to sex)…she wants to take it slow but still gives him enough hope that their relationship can grow into something more eventually. They’re laughing and joking. Cane and Lily then walk into the club and Abby calls them over to join her and Tyler. She tells them she won’t take no for an answer.

Full recap to come later.

Back from today's outing. Just had to pop in to check on my favourite thread. At least Tyler and Lily are on today. Will check again for your full recaps. Did we say how lucky we are to have you on this wonderful thread Tily4Life???I guess we did...Love ya...

#1697   2013/07/17 02:45PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Tyler and Abby are at The Underground. They’re talking about her leaving the party the other day and their kiss. She’s saying it’s not that kind of first date…she wants to take it slow but still gives him enough hope that their relationship can grow into something more. They’re laughing and joking. Cane and Lily then walk into the club and Abby calls them over to join her and Tyler. She tells them she won’t take no for an answer.

2. They all talk about Abby and Lily working together and that it’s been such a good fit. Cane asks Tyler about his new job in New York. Tyler tells him about it and Abby compliments Tyler on his talent. Cane begins suggesting that Tyler should leave Genoa City for the job.(Sorry guys. I had to answer a phone call and missed a bit of the conversation here. Grrr!). Cane and Lily leave the bar to sit at a table. Tyler watches them.

3. Tyler says he and Cane never really got along. Abby asks him why. Tyler says it’s because he got to spend more time with Lily than Cane did. Abby says she feels terrible that Cane and Lily are having a ‘not so fun night’.

4. Tyler asks Abby how Alex was dumb enough to let her go. Tyler says he’s more open minded than Alex after she gives examples of how Alex was set in his ways. Abby says Alex had issues with her having money. Tyler conveys that he’s not threatened by that. He invites her to go to a jazz club but she turns it down and says she has to go home. He asks her if she’s free tomorrow. She says she has to go to the MS gala that her family is throwing. He walks her out of the club and offers to be her arm candy for the gala, saying he ‘cleans up pretty well’. Lily watches them as they walk out with envy. Abby tells Tyler about the last family gathering which ended with a gunshot and the bomb in the basement. She says she’ll call him afterwards and kisses him on the cheek. He kisses her on the lips and whispers in her ear that it’s something to think about until they see each other again.

5. Lily and Cane are now fighting. She accuses him of being rude and inappropriate earlier by pushing for Tyler to move out of town. She accuses him of being irrational about Tyler and says she doesn’t even work with Tyler anymore and that she thought she and Cane were past this. He says it’s because Tyler is still interested in her. He says that Lily doesn’t like the fact that Tyler’s dating Abby and that he (Cane) was watching her watch Abby with Tyler! Lily gets angry and sternly says, ‘How DARE you even say that!’

PREVIEW:

Lily to Cane: We can have everything we ever dreamed of and I’m not gonna let you or anyone take that away (Hilary is sitting at a nearby table eavesdropping on this conversation and looking at them)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 02:49PM
    #1698   2013/07/17 02:47PM
    Tily4life

Quote Gracewashere:

Back from today's outing. Just had to pop in to check on my favourite thread. At least Tyler and Lily are on today. Will check again for your full recaps. Did we say how lucky we are to have you on this wonderful thread Tily4Life???I guess we did...Love ya...

You guys are the best! Love you all too!

#1699   2013/07/17 03:06PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life:
    Quote Gracewashere:

You guys are the best! Love you all too!
    at

Wow, I just noticed that the number of people viewing your recaps has really shot upwards, I am assuming there are a lot more lurking Tily fans out there. Thanks again for all that you do to help promote this potentially amazing couple of Tyler and Lily. Writers!!!!

#1700   2013/07/17 03:09PM
    sun45

Quote Tily4life: day ahead full recap...

1. Tyler and Abby are at The Underground. They’re talking about her leaving the party the other day and their kiss. She’s saying it’s not that kind of first date…she wants to take it slow but still gives him enough hope that their relationship can grow into something more. They’re laughing and joking. Cane and Lily then walk into the club and Abby calls them over to join her and Tyler. She tells them she won’t take no for an answer.

2. They all talk about Abby and Lily working together and that it’s been such a good fit. Cane asks Tyler about his new job in New York. Tyler tells him about it and Abby compliments Tyler on his talent. Cane begins suggesting that Tyler should leave Genoa City for the job.(Sorry guys. I had to answer a phone call and missed a bit of the conversation here. Grrr!). Cane and Lily leave the bar to sit at a table. Tyler watches them.

3. Tyler says he and Cane never really got along. Abby asks him why. Tyler says it’s because he got to spend more time with Lily than Cane did. Abby says she feels terrible that Cane and Lily are having a ‘not so fun night’.

4. Tyler asks Abby how Alex was dumb enough to let her go. Tyler says he’s more open minded than Alex after she gives examples of how Alex was set in his ways. Abby says Alex had issues with her having money. Tyler conveys that he’s not threatened by that. He invites her to go to a jazz club but she turns it down and says she has to go home. He asks her if she’s free tomorrow. She says she has to go to the MS gala that her family is throwing. He walks her out of the club and offers to be her arm candy for the gala, saying he ‘cleans up pretty well’. Lily watches them as they walk out with envy. Abby tells Tyler about the last family gathering which ended with a gunshot and the bomb in the basement. She says she’ll call him afterwards and kisses him on the cheek. He kisses her on the lips and whispers in her ear that it’s something to think about until they see each other again.

5. Lily and Cane are now fighting. She accuses him of being rude and inappropriate earlier by pushing for Tyler to move out of town. She accuses him of being irrational about Tyler and says she doesn’t even work with Tyler anymore and that she thought she and Cane were past this. He says it’s because Tyler is still interested in her. He says that Lily doesn’t like the fact that Tyler’s dating Abby and that he (Cane) was watching her watch Abby with Tyler! Lily gets angry and sternly says, ‘How DARE you even say that!’

PREVIEW:

Lily to Cane: We can have everything we ever dreamed of and I’m not gonna let you or anyone take that away (Hilary is sitting at a nearby table eavesdropping on this conversation and looking at them)

Thanks for the recaps Tilly4life your the best. Now Lily is jealous of Tyler being with Abby just like I knew she would be and Cane can see that she is. He knows that she is jealous and envy wishing she was Abby. As I said before over here this so call marriage that Lane have is a farce. What is Lily talking about she is not going to let anybody mess up her marriage. Please someone needs to save you from yourself and this boring redundant mixmatched shame of a marriage you have because its clear that this marriage is a big fat fake.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 03:13PM
    « 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list