List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 105568, Replies: 1974
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2013/01/12 04:29PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    InCanada

I hope not, as I like the character so far

#162   2013/01/13 07:24AM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Jackie10: I hope Tyler doesnt turn out to be a bad person. I like the way these two look together. But the rumor keeps popping in my mind and I dont know why about the rapist thats supposed to be coming to town. Please dont let this be the secret Leslie and Tyler are hiding. Let that rumor be false. I might could like Lilly with Tyler.

I sure hope Tyler doesn't turn out to be a bad guy as well...but am hoping he is a truly genuine person (with some issues), but nonetheless a good person...but like you I have these doubts, not sure which way the writers will be going on this one...

I wish it would become a little more clearer which direction they're going. I'm not known for my patience and this courtship between Lily and Tyler is going too slow. I want to see things happen. Hopefully in the next few weeks we'll see what we want to see.

#163   2013/01/13 07:39AM
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Jackie10: I hope Tyler doesnt turn out to be a bad person. I like the way these two look together. But the rumor keeps popping in my mind and I dont know why about the rapist thats supposed to be coming to town. Please dont let this be the secret Leslie and Tyler are hiding. Let that rumor be false. I might could like Lilly with Tyler.

I sure hope Tyler doesn't turn out to be a bad guy as well...but am hoping he is a truly genuine person (with some issues), but nonetheless a good person...but like you I have these doubts, not sure which way the writers will be going on this one...

I wish it would become a little more clearer which direction they're going. I'm not known for my patience and this courtship between Lily and Tyler is going too slow. I want to see things happen. Hopefully in the next few weeks we'll see what we want to see.

Oh I think we will have to be "patient" a little longer, as I suspect we will have to endure Lily "professing" her undying love for Cane or something equally silly, I think..."The lady doth protest too much methinks"...what comes out of her mouth does not equal some of the body language when it comes to Tyler...or I could be reading things the way I hope they be...oh well, staying the course (the Tyler/Lily course, of course)...

#164   2013/01/13 08:20AM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:

Oh I think we will have to be "patient" a little longer, as I suspect we will have to endure Lily "professing" her undying love for Cane or something equally silly, I think..."The lady doth protest too much methinks"...what comes out of her mouth does not equal some of the body language when it comes to Tyler...or I could be reading things the way I hope they be...oh well, staying the course (the Tyler/Lily course, of course)...

I'm afraid you may be right about being patient. As far as body language, I say actions speak louder than words as do expressions and Lily's actions say she's liking Tyler sweet talking her. Who wouldn't?
    Oh well, I will just continue to do as I've always done with boring Lane, fast forward through their scenes.

#165   2013/01/13 08:36AM
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:

I'm afraid you may be right about being patient. As far as body language, I say actions speak louder than words as do expressions and Lily's actions say she's liking Tyler sweet talking her. Who wouldn't?
    Oh well, I will just continue to do as I've always done with boring Lane, fast forward through their scenes.

I am also holding out hope that the twins are being aged for a reason. In order to have "actors" that can act perhaps in response to dealing with a new man in Lily's life??? Why age the twins just to continue on with "cute" happy scenes. I am hoping for some scenes on how children can adjust successfully with new people in Mom and Dad's lives. It happens every day in real life as well as in the soaps...But I know I am getting waaaaaaay ahead of myself and there might be other reasons for the aging of the twins. Time will tell.

#166   2013/01/13 01:03PM
    nickibaby

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:

I am also holding out hope that the twins are being aged for a reason. In order to have "actors" that can act perhaps in response to dealing with a new man in Lily's life??? Why age the twins just to continue on with "cute" happy scenes. I am hoping for some scenes on how children can adjust successfully with new people in Mom and Dad's lives. It happens every day in real life as well as in the soaps...But I know I am getting waaaaaaay ahead of myself and there might be other reasons for the aging of the twins. Time will tell.

The courtship may be going slow but it'll pay off in the long run when Lily starts falling for Tyler. I'm still reading that Cane finds a new interest. He needs to feel insecure; look at what he's up against.

#167   2013/01/13 01:39PM
    Eowyn005

Quote nickibaby:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005:

The courtship may be going slow but it'll pay off in the long run when Lily starts falling for Tyler. I'm still reading that Cane finds a new interest. He needs to feel insecure; look at what he's up against.

Yes indeed...I used to fast forward over Lily/Cane scenes, now I find myself fast forwarding TO Lily scenes, especially if it is a Lily/Tyler scene...

#168   2013/01/13 04:20PM
    Eowyn005

I have spent a couple of hours today going over my old VHS tapes of the Y&R. I tape them and don't always watch them...was running out of tapes so had to clear a few to make sure I tape Y&R in the coming weeks. I don't want to miss any Lily/Tyler scenes...and am enjoying Nick/Avery, Phyllis/Jack, Sharon/Adam...am just loving my Y&R again...thanks Lily/Tyler and writers...of course I will fall kinda hard if Tyler turns out to be a stalker/rapists or whatever...but am enjoying the "ride" at the moment...although there was some great stuff on some of the tapes, Victor throwing a chair out the window...sure Victor...and Diane's murder, that story sure tanked didn't it...

#169   2013/01/13 07:57PM
    ajsp35801

I don't think either one of them will be a killer...I think it will be Leslie's ex who was a client. She was probably defending him for being on trial for rape. Got him off knowing he was guilty or something like that.

#170   2013/01/14 12:47PM
    Eowyn005

Interesting....hmmmmm...that little "love tap" by Lily with her purse, notebook on Tyler's chest... "see you tomorrow at work"...was interesting indeed...hmmmmmmm

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list