List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 102779, Replies: 1974
    « 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 » »| page:
    #1681   2013/07/16 12:57PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo: Haven't posted here in a minute, but I do love you all How are my Tily shippers?

Love ya too! I hope we'll have some good interactions between Lily and Tyler this week... I know that the supposedly "tensions" between Lily and Cane will happen this week while Abby and Tyler grow closer BUT I hope Tyler and Lily have scenes too!

Good afternoon from hot, hot Prince Edward Island in Canada. No air conditioning or cable. I must try to get Y&R online. A wonderful poster told me how to do it, so must give it a try. Sorta OT, I was up at the Anne of Green Gables historial site the other day and saw a map of the real families that owned the land and one of the owners had the surname of Muhney...had to smile, it seems Y&R is never far from my mind...anyways back to our thread, GO TILY...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 12:59PM
    #1682   2013/07/16 02:35PM
    Tily4life

I think Tily will be on tomorrow's day ahead episode because in the previews, Cane and Lily are @ the Underground (I think). Their conversation went as follows:

Lily: You're still being irrational about Tyler!
    Cane: That is because he is STILL interested in you!

#1683   2013/07/16 02:49PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Tily4life: I think Tily will be on tomorrow's day ahead episode because in the previews, Cane and Lily are @ the Underground (I think). Their conversation went as follows:

Thanks Tily4Life. You are the best, us Tily fans are lucky to have you here.

#1684   2013/07/16 03:11PM
    Tily4life

Quote Gracewashere:
    Thanks Tily4Life. You are the best, us Tily fans are lucky to have you here.

You guys are great! Happy to do these recaps for you

#1685   2013/07/16 04:17PM
    sun45

Quote Tily4life: I think Tily will be on tomorrow's day ahead episode because in the previews, Cane and Lily are @ the Underground (I think). Their conversation went as follows:

Okay Tilly shippers I'm gonna rant here for a moment and let out my frustration so here goes. Why is Cane still whining about Tyler I mean come on enough already stop your whining about Tyler and what does it matter if Tyler is still interested in Lily and she him. Who is she with you Cane so shut the hell up about Tyler and keep his name out of your mouth. This marriage to me is looking more and more like a farce anyways I mean its pathetic. I'm sorry Tilly shippers but this situation is now getting on my nerves. Okay I'm done moving on love you all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 04:18PM
    #1686   2013/07/16 04:23PM
    Gracewashere

Quote sun45:

Okay Tilly shippers I'm gonna rant here for a moment and let out my frustration so here goes. Why is Cane still whining about Tyler I mean come on enough already stop your whining about Tyler and what does it matter if Tyler is still interested in Lily and she him. Who is she with you Cane so shut the hell up about Tyler and keep his name out of your mouth. This marriage to me is looking more and more like a farce anyways I mean its pathetic. I'm sorry Tilly shippers but this situation is now getting on my nerves. Okay I'm done moving on love you all.

Oh I was going to post something similar but the heat has got to me I suspect. So does that mean Lily and Cane are going to go home and make mad passionate love (I think there was a spoiler about more Cane/Lily romance) while BOTH are thinking about Tyler???? Cane can't seem to get Tyler off his mind either, just hmmmmmm, boy it is hot in here indeed...

#1687   2013/07/16 04:29PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Same thing I said Sun and Grace. At times it seems Whispers wants Tyler more than Lily does At the end of the day, this comes down to him being in denial. Deep down, he knows the feelings aren't one-sided. If my memory serves me correctly, Whispers confronted Tyler out of nowhere for no reason what so ever. Makes no sense to me.

#1688   2013/07/16 05:06PM
    AdrianeG

Quote sun45:

Your correct in ranting about Cane after all Lily quit a job that she really enjoyed to stay away from Tyler and his father in law fired the guy from the company.

Tyler does seem to be trying to stay away.

#1689   2013/07/16 05:13PM
    AdrianeG

RW signed a MULTI YEAR contract so you know at some point he is going to be with Lily.

Question. Is this a non bash thread for Lily and Tyler individually or only as a couple?

Specifically can we talk about each character positively in a romantic sense with someone else or only with each other.

#1690   2013/07/16 05:46PM
    StarW

Thank you so much for the recaps Tily4life, we are DEFINITELY lucky to have you here!! KUDOS! <3

Now, this is when I start to HATE Mr. Whispers! I understand your frustration sun45... WHY is Mr. Whispers still whining about Tyler? Insecure much? I thought he trusted his wife? She's married to him, not Tyler. The Ghost Whisperer is such a bully. Didn't Lily tell him that Tyler had QUIT his (well-paid) job to keep his distance from Lily cause he has feelings for her?? I don't know how The Ghost Whisperer would see that Tyler is "still" interested in her *big rolling eyes* And what if he was? Like I said, Lily is married to TGW, not Tyler! I can't with this couple anymore.

I've said this on the Tyler thread but these writers need to move Tyler from Lame's orbit and stop trying to make them interesting. I'm tired of them using Tyler to prop Lane.

« 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list