List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 103137, Replies: 1974
    « 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 » »| page:
    #1671   2013/07/14 12:38PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    boots 23

Quote trixie60: I really want to see these two get together. They are both very attractive people who would be a great couple. I love the way Lilly lights up and smiles at Tyler.

#1672   2013/07/14 12:42PM
    boots 23

:)

Quote ajsp35801: I love these two together. I think that this is the most life Lily has had in forever.

I want to see them get together also. But the storyline seems to be going in another direction.

#1673   2013/07/14 12:43PM
    sun45

Quote ajsp35801: This is still lily and Tyler's story. It's the only reason lily now works with Abby. Take heart people!

Well for me right now whatever is all I have to say. The less I see of Cane/Lily the better. To me Tyler and Lily still don't have a story I don't see one. As for Tyler/Abby they want last again no story just filler is what I see at this point. Love you all.

#1674   2013/07/14 12:55PM
    ajsp35801

Quote sun45:
    Quote ajsp35801: This is still lily and Tyler's story. It's the only reason lily now works with Abby. Take heart people!

Well for me right now whatever is all I have to say. The less I see of Cane/Lily the better. To me Tyler and Lily still don't have a story I don't see one. As for Tyler/Abby they want last again no story just filler is what I see at this point. Love you all.

Tyler and Abby are together only to give Lily a reason to be in Tyler's orbit. That's what I see. I am still willing to wait and see what happens.:-)

#1675   2013/07/14 01:22PM
    salsera

I see this as well, but I just hope there's some movement soon. I used to be very interested in this storyline.

#1676   2013/07/14 02:18PM
    StarW

Quote salsera: In my opinion, and as others have said, they're catering to fans of all parties here: fans of Lily/Cane, Lily/Tyler and now Tyler/Abby. This has lead to nothing but redundancy (ie. Lily gets jealous, Tyler get's jealous, Lily and Cane have a romantic evening, Tyler and Abby flirt, Tyler and Abby kiss) rinse and repeat and so and so forth Can you tell I'm over it a little bit. lol I'll be right there with yall when they move forward with Tily or whatever they decided to do, but for now, I'm just going to hang around and read recaps and stuff. I take issue with some other stuff on the show, but that's for another thread.

I know, now it's best to just stop watching and come back when they stop dragging Tily storyline like that

Thanks for being so positive!

Quote sun45: Well for me right now whatever is all I have to say. The less I see of Cane/Lily the better. To me Tyler and Lily still don't have a story I don't see one. As for Tyler/Abby they want last again no story just filler is what I see at this point. Love you all.

Love you too Sun! And yes apparently we're gonna have to endure another boring Lame "romantic" evening... Please! As if they never done that right? Same old, Same old..

Quote salsera:

I see this as well, but I just hope there's some movement soon. I used to be very interested in this storyline.

I hope you guys are right! I used to be VERY interested in that storyline too...

#1677   2013/07/15 07:34AM
    StarW

Morning Tily shippers!!!

#1678   2013/07/15 10:03AM
    maui

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well. I know this is soaps and all, and couples on soaps, and y and r do the same thing daily but my only issue with Lily and Tyler is that Lily is married, this makes her look terrible. Get a divorce and then go be with Tyler, then I am all for it. If anyone wants to talk about this, Tyler and Lily, Lily and Cane, Lily, the show, or be friends email me
    mharralson@me.com
    I hope everyone has a good day, week, and summer.

#1679   2013/07/15 10:11AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Haven't posted here in a minute, but I do love you all How are my Tily shippers?

#1680   2013/07/16 06:59AM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Haven't posted here in a minute, but I do love you all How are my Tily shippers?

Love ya too! I hope we'll have some good interactions between Lily and Tyler this week... I know that the supposedly "tensions" between Lily and Cane will happen this week while Abby and Tyler grow closer BUT I hope Tyler and Lily have scenes too!

« 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list