List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 103957, Replies: 1974
    « 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 » »| page:
    #1661   2013/07/10 06:58PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    StarW

Quote ShadamNuke09: Oh, I'm hanging on to. They are taking their sweet time with this. Obviously, wish it'd speed up, but it won't. Tabby surely won't last. Ty is still all about Lily.

Tyler is definitely all about Lily but I'm sure he'll try to fall for Abby, just to forget about Lily. Abby is a rebound, it's obvious. I watched the episode and I just loved how Lily and Tyler looked at each other... They definitely want each other! So much chemistry... I just love them, that's all. I liked that Lily is STILL jealous over Tyler and he's still upset about her and Cane lol. That scene was just too funny. Like I said on the Tyler thread, these writers have gold in their hands with this Tyler/Lily storyline. I hope that once Tyler and Abby get together, even if Tyler does fall for Abby, I hope he'll still loves Lily. I like Abby but I wouldn't mind if Tyler hurt her with Lily. It should be interesting if Abby realises that Tyler is in love with Lily... While Lily and Cane are having troubles with Hillary and Lily falling hard for Tyler

...Do you guys think that Tyler and Lily could have an affair over this? I know that I want Tily and I want them to get all naked BUT I'd prefer a passionate sexy romance over a hot steamy affair...

#1662   2013/07/10 09:03PM
    Tily4life

I have a feeling that Cane and Lily's marriage will unravel on its own. I also think that any potential Tily affair will be borne from some conflict/misunderstanding caused by Hilary's manipulation. The show seems to be hinting at it a lot, especially after the day ahead episode where Jill practically has Hilary figured out, and also with Hilary assuring Cane that she would 'never come between him and Lily'. Not to mention, they're really doing overkill with Lily professing how happy she is now and how great things are with her and Cane.

Basically, I think Lily will be the one to turn to Tyler when her marriage starts crumbling and also because she'll still be jealous of Abby and Tyler.

#1663   2013/07/11 06:13AM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: I have a feeling that Cane and Lily's marriage will unravel on its own. I also think that any potential Tily affair will be borne from some conflict/misunderstanding caused by Hilary's manipulation. The show seems to be hinting at it a lot, especially after the day ahead episode where Jill practically has Hilary figured out, and also with Hilary assuring Cane that she would 'never come between him and Lily'. Not to mention, they're really doing overkill with Lily professing how happy she is now and how great things are with her and Cane.

Basically, I think Lily will be the one to turn to Tyler when her marriage starts crumbling and also because she'll still be jealous of Abby and Tyler.

I think you're right!

#1664   2013/07/11 06:54AM
    salsera

Quote Tily4life: I have a feeling that Cane and Lily's marriage will unravel on its own. I also think that any potential Tily affair will be borne from some conflict/misunderstanding caused by Hilary's manipulation. The show seems to be hinting at it a lot, especially after the day ahead episode where Jill practically has Hilary figured out, and also with Hilary assuring Cane that she would 'never come between him and Lily'. Not to mention, they're really doing overkill with Lily professing how happy she is now and how great things are with her and Cane.

I haven't really been watching the show, but this is what I've imagined all along. I'll come back when it's actually playing out though. lol I've only been watching a few scenes of Y&R here and there and reading your recaps.

#1665   2013/07/14 03:18AM
    StarW

Hope to see some Lily and Tyler interactions real soon...

Did you see YRInsider tweet on Twitter by the way?

@FrenchShickFan : @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ @soapcentral Hey, @YRInsider just said that they LOVE Abby and Tyler lol... Sorry girls.

@Irg_00 : @FrenchShickFan @ChickAlfredo_ @soapcentral @YRInsider Yeah I saw that. I tweeted saying they had chemistry only as friends. I needed #Tily

@FrenchShickFan : @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ @YRInsider Forget about it. Lane fans are the only fans they listen to. Sad because it's the most boring couple ever.

@YRInsider : @FrenchShickFan @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ listening - promise. . There is always more to the story. Stay tuned and thank you for watching

So the official Twitter account of Y&R said "We're listening, promise... There's always more to the story"... Well LET'S HOPE SO! Let's hope they're not just trying to get EVERYONE watching by giving hopes... Tyler and Lily had potential, I can't believe they would drop them for... for what? LAME!!! I mean Lane Who's by far the most boring couple on the show right now... And Abby and Tyler who just seem to have been thrown together so fast that they're not even believable.

#1666   2013/07/14 05:42AM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW: Hope to see some Lily and Tyler interactions real soon...

Did you see YRInsider tweet on Twitter by the way?

@FrenchShickFan : @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ @soapcentral Hey, @YRInsider just said that they LOVE Abby and Tyler lol... Sorry girls.

@Irg_00 : @FrenchShickFan @ChickAlfredo_ @soapcentral @YRInsider Yeah I saw that. I tweeted saying they had chemistry only as friends. I needed #Tily

@FrenchShickFan : @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ @YRInsider Forget about it. Lane fans are the only fans they listen to. Sad because it's the most boring couple ever.

@YRInsider : @FrenchShickFan @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ listening - promise. . There is always more to the story. Stay tuned and thank you for watching

So the official Twitter account of Y&R said "We're listening, promise... There's always more to the story"... Well LET'S HOPE SO! Let's hope they're not just trying to get EVERYONE watching by giving hopes... Tyler and Lily had potential, I can't believe they would drop them for... for what? LAME!!! I mean Lane Who's by far the most boring couple on the show right now... And Abby and Tyler who just seem to have been thrown together so fast that they're not even believable.

A ray of hope or a curve ball (again), this time I am going with the ray of hope, I feel it in my bones, or that could be wishful thinking

#1667   2013/07/14 10:05AM
    BillyMillerL...

Good Morning Tily Shippers,

Well the Lamer's saw our tweets about breaking up lame and wanting Tily:) Someone posted it in their thread. Here it is.

Hello Lane fans!

I just saw tweets that made me very angry... apparently the writer's intention is to completely destroy Lane, here r the tweets

♦ Wendy ♦ ‏@FrenchShickFan 12 Jul
    @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ @YRInsider Forget about it. Lane fans are the only fans they listen to. Sad because it's the most boring couple ever.

YRInsider responded:

Young & The Restless ‏@YRInsider 12 Jul
    @FrenchShickFan @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ listening - promise. . There is always more to the story. Stay tuned and thank you for watching

I hate these writers so much and their disgusting new crybaby pet

Whatever, they can say what they want. Hopefully these writers are seriously thinking about breaking lame up.....it's long overdue! I will always continue to support our couple and be vocal on Twitter:)
    So ladies from what YRInsider said "they are listening, promise". Lets hope they really mean it!

#1668   2013/07/14 11:26AM
    StarW

Quote BillyMillerLover: Good Morning Tily Shippers,

Well the Lamer's saw our tweets about breaking up lame and wanting Tily:) Someone posted it in their thread. Here it is.

Hello Lane fans!

I just saw tweets that made me very angry... apparently the writer's intention is to completely destroy Lane, here r the tweets

@lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ @YRInsider Forget about it. Lane fans are the only fans they listen to. Sad because it's the most boring couple ever.

YRInsider responded:

@FrenchShickFan @lrg_00 @ChickAlfredo_ listening - promise. . There is always more to the story. Stay tuned and thank you for watching

Whatever, they can say what they want. Hopefully these writers are seriously thinking about breaking lame up.....it's long overdue! I will always continue to support our couple and be vocal on Twitter:)
    So ladies from what YRInsider said "they are listening, promise". Lets hope they really mean it!

LOL thanks for sharing that. It's funny indeed.

Yes I hope they mean it... Even though I still think they ALWAYS cater to the Lane fans. And are just trying to get everyone to watch... Which is foolish and impossible.

#1669   2013/07/14 12:29PM
    salsera

Quote StarW:
    Quote BillyMillerLover: Good Morning Tily Shippers,

Hello Lane fans!

YRInsider responded:

LOL thanks for sharing that. It's funny indeed.

Yes I hope they mean it... Even though I still think they ALWAYS cater to the Lane fans. And are just trying to get everyone to watch... Which is foolish and impossible.

Yep. I think you're basically right. But, in my opinion, and as others have said, they're catering to fans of all parties here: fans of Lily/Cane, Lily/Tyler and now Tyler/Abby. This has lead to nothing but redundancy (ie. Lily gets jealous, Tyler get's jealous, Lily and Cane have a romantic evening, Tyler and Abby flirt, Tyler and Abby kiss) rinse and repeat and so and so forth Can you tell I'm over it a little bit. lol I'll be right there with yall when they move forward with Tily or whatever they decided to do, but for now, I'm just going to hang around and read recaps and stuff. I take issue with some other stuff on the show, but that's for another thread.

#1670   2013/07/14 12:37PM
    ajsp35801

This is still lily and Tyler's story. It's the only reason lily now works with Abby. Take heart people!

« 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list