List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 104195, Replies: 1974
    « 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 » »| page:
    #1651   2013/07/07 03:50PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    StarW

Quote salsera:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote Gracewashere: Good morning...I am getting better at using my iPad. I have even stepped out of my comfort zone and posted on other threads I really am still hoping for a Lily Tyler pairing this summer.

Hey Grace

I don't think that Tyler and Lily will get together this summer. I guess it's too soon... But I do hope that we will get some physical actions!!!!!!! A kiss, a fantasy of them making love, ANYTHING! Geez!

Not this summer!? Dang!

I'm going to reserve comments until I have spoilers to speculate on. However would the way this s/l has been dragging, I wouldn't be surprised if it took much longer than we think. Like I said before -- sooner than later I hope, 'cause I'm bored.

I feel you... I'm SO bored.

#1652   2013/07/07 11:42PM
    StarW

Quote salsera: Not this summer!? Dang!

I'm going to reserve comments until I have spoilers to speculate on. However would the way this s/l has been dragging, I wouldn't be surprised if it took much longer than we think. Like I said before -- sooner than later I hope, 'cause I'm bored.

#1653   2013/07/09 02:50PM
    Tily4life

day ahead recap... (no Tily scenes...just Neil and Leslie, if anyone cares)

1. Neil and Leslie talk about catching the blogger. Neil wants to just ignore the blogger. He says he’s through with giving them the satisfaction of a reaction. He says if he doesn’t take the bait, they’ll just give up. He doesn’t want to see his family dragged through the mud. Leslie says she may consider his approach regarding Rose. She says she went over all of Gus’ letters from Rose again and found something very disturbing.

2. Leslie reads a letter from Rose begging Gus not to cut her off. The letter says, ‘I need you in my life, or I won’t have a life’. Gus didn’t know she passed. She died in 2007 in some hospital. Neil reacts strangely to this information as if it has triggered some kind of memory.

3. Leslie says she misjudged Gus. She laments not being able to get to the truth.

4. Neil has a flashback to 2007 when he was drinking at a pub. In the flashback, he’s at a table and his drink is sitting on a coaster with the same name as Leslie had mentioned earlier. He looks like he’s starting to recall something.

5. Paul is at the police station trying to arrest Carmine for giving Fen the drugs on which he OD’d. Carmine says he won’t talk to them without his lawyer. Leslie walks in and says she will be representing Carmine.

#1654   2013/07/10 03:11AM
    StarW

Thank you for the recaps Tily4life still

How are you all doing my fellow Tily fans? I believe that Tyler and Abby will be on today Y&R canada... But I'll just wait for the recaps

#1655   2013/07/10 01:41PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote StarW: Thank you for the recaps Tily4life still

How are you all doing my fellow Tily fans? I believe that Tyler and Abby will be on today Y&R canada... But I'll just wait for the recaps

Kissing

#1656   2013/07/10 01:48PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Neil is working on his laptop at On The Boulevard. Cane walks in and approaches his table. They make small talk about Cane’s new job at Chancellor. Cane says he’s meeting Hilary there and then he’s seeing Lily later. Cane sees Hilary and leaves Neil’s table. Neil flashes back again to drinking at Evanston Pub.

2. Hilary is discussing Cane’s schedule with him. He says he doesn’t know what he’d do without her. Cane notices that Jill is at Neil’s table now.

3. Lily is at the Underground with Abby. Mason is the bartender and has just served them drinks. Lily apologizes to Mason for him losing his modelling job at Jabot. Lily and Abby are having after work drinks and girl talk. They toast to their partnership. Lily says this new job is less stressful than the fashion launch and she is happy there are no more late nights of working. Tyler shows up and says to Lily that he thought they made good use of those late nights!

Full recap to come later.

#1657   2013/07/10 02:40PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Neil is working on his laptop at On The Boulevard. Cane walks in and approaches his table. They make small talk about Cane’s new job at Chancellor. Cane says he’s meeting Hilary there and then he’s seeing Lily later. Cane sees Hilary and leaves Neil’s table. Neil flashes back again to drinking at Evanston Pub.

2. Hilary is discussing Cane’s schedule with him. He says he doesn’t know what he’d do without her. Cane notices that Jill is at Neil’s table now.

3. Lily is at the Underground with Abby. Mason is the bartender and has just served them drinks. Lily apologizes to Mason for him losing his modelling job at Jabot. Lily and Abby are having after work drinks and girl talk. They toast to their partnership. Lily says this new job is less stressful than the fashion launch and she is happy there are no more late nights of working. Tyler shows up and says to Lily that he thought they made good use of those late nights!

4. Neil is talking to Jill. She asks if he’s okay because he seemed distracted. He says he’s drained from a long day. Jill notices Hilary with Cane and calls her a ‘little shadow’ sarcastically. Jill says she doesn’t see eye to eye with him on everything. Neil says he’s glad Lily is happy to be able to spend more time with Cane. Jill tells him about Billy’s gambling problem. Neil relays his own addiction experiences. He says he’s thinking about a time 6 years ago when he relapsed. He says he has good support from his family and friends to get him out of a dark place. Neil says he’s hardly a role model. Jill thinks he’s being modest. She says it’s good Lily has someone like him to look up to.

5. Hilary says Jill expressed concerns about the toll his job is taking on his marriage. She basically tells him that Jill suspects she’s an opportunist. Cane thinks Jill is just trying to rattle him. Hilary assures him that she would never try to get between him and Lily and asks him if he thinks she’s crossed any boundaries. He says no. Hilary says she thinks Jill is just looking out for him.

6. Tyler tells Abby that he and Lily spent many late nights brainstorming for the fashion campaign. He says they were such a good team that they could hear what the other person was thinking. Lily brags that she has so much more time to spend with Cane now and that she’s seeing him later. Tyler asks Abby ‘what about you?’ Lily gets a jealous look. Tyler says he got a new job at a designer firm in New York. Lily looks shocked (even a little upset) and immediately says, ‘So, you’re moving?’ Tyler says the company is allowing him to work remotely, so he’ll still be in town. He tells Abby about some party that he and Noah are having tonight and he invites her. She asks when she should arrive and Tyler says, ‘The sooner the better’. Mason comes over and Tyler invites him too. Lily gets another weird look and then congratulates him on his new job. Lily says she hopes he gets everything he’s looking for. Tyler says ‘me too’.

7. Tyler and Mason show up together at Tyler’s apartment carrying groceries (love that Tyler has another new friend!). Courtney is already there talking to Noah. Tyler says she can stay. Tyler says tonight is about a fresh new start.

8. Lily greets Jill and Neil then approaches Cane and Hilary, who are deep in conversation. Lily asks what is so interesting that they’re working on.

9. Some models show up at the party. Courtney tries to score some booze from Mason but he turns her down. Tyler asks Abby about whether she’s seeing Alex. She tells him she’s not with Alex anymore and asks Tyler if he’s seeing anyone. She asks why he’s flirting with her and points out that he invited those 2 other models over. Tyler says he needs to break old habits. He starts stroking her hair then leads her by the hand out of the living room towards the front door and starts kissing her.

10. Abby pulls away from the kiss. Tyler is confused and says he thought she was enjoying it. She says the old Abby would have jumped into bed first before getting to know a guy and that she’s trying to change her ways. Tyler says, ‘Just my luck’ in a tongue in cheek way. She says she should leave but promises she’ll see him again. She kisses him on the cheek and leaves.

11. Cane is having dinner with Lily. He asks about her working with Abby. Cane looks over at Jill. Lily asks about it. Cane says she’s the most important thing in his life.

12. Neil is distracted while having dinner with Jill. He tells her there’s been another GC Buzz posting. The post says,’ You may try to ignore me but you can’t escape the facts’.

13. Jill leaves the table. Neil looks like he’s having booze cravings because he keeps fidgeting with his glass of ice tea. He flashes back to his relapse at that Evanston Pub again and in the flashback, he flips over a newspaper and reads a headline about Drucilla being presumed dead.

#1658   2013/07/10 03:01PM
    sun45

Quote Tily4life: day ahead full recap...

4. Neil is talking to Jill. She asks if he’s okay because he seemed distracted. He says he’s drained from a long day. Jill notices Hilary with Cane and calls her a ‘little shadow’ sarcastically. Jill says she doesn’t see eye to eye with him on everything. Neil says he’s glad Lily is happy to be able to spend more time with Cane. Jill tells him about Billy’s gambling problem. Neil relays his own addiction experiences. He says he’s thinking about a time 6 years ago when he relapsed. He says he has good support from his family and friends to get him out of a dark place. Neil says he’s hardly a role model. Jill thinks he’s being modest. She says it’s good Lily has someone like him to look up to.

5. Hilary says Jill expressed concerns about the toll his job is taking on his marriage. She basically tells him that Jill suspects she’s an opportunist. Cane thinks Jill is just trying to rattle him. Hilary assures him that she would never try to get between him and Lily and asks him if he thinks she’s crossed any boundaries. He says no. Hilary says she thinks Jill is just looking out for him.

6. Tyler tells Abby that he and Lily spent many late nights brainstorming for the fashion campaign. He says they were such a good team that they could hear what the other person was thinking. Lily brags that she has so much more time to spend with Cane now and that she’s seeing him later. Tyler asks Abby ‘what about you?’ Lily gets a jealous look. Tyler says he got a new job at a designer firm in New York. Lily looks shocked (even a little upset) and immediately says, ‘So, you’re moving?’ Tyler says the company is allowing him to work remotely, so he’ll still be in town. He tells Abby about some party that he and Noah are having tonight and he invites her. She asks when she should arrive and Tyler says, ‘The sooner the better’. Mason comes over and Tyler invites him too. Lily gets another weird look and then congratulates him on his new job. Lily says she hopes he gets everything he’s looking for. Tyler says ‘me too’.

7. Tyler and Mason show up together at Tyler’s apartment carrying groceries (love that Tyler has another new friend!). Courtney is already there talking to Noah. Tyler says she can stay. Tyler says tonight is about a fresh new start.

8. Lily greets Jill and Neil then approaches Cane and Hilary, who are deep in conversation. Lily asks what is so interesting that they’re working on.

9. Some models show up at the party. Courtney tries to score some booze from Mason but he turns her down. Tyler asks Abby about whether she’s seeing Alex. She tells him she’s not with Alex anymore and asks Tyler if he’s seeing anyone. She asks why he’s flirting with her and points out that he invited those 2 other models over. Tyler says he needs to break old habits. He starts stroking her hair then leads her by the hand out of the living room towards the front door and starts kissing her.

10. Abby pulls away from the kiss. Tyler is confused and says he thought she was enjoying it. She says the old Abby would have jumped into bed first before getting to know a guy and that she’s trying to change her ways. Tyler says, ‘Just my luck’ in a tongue in cheek way. She says she should leave but promises she’ll see him again. She kisses him on the cheek and leaves.

11. Cane is having dinner with Lily. He asks about her working with Abby. Cane looks over at Jill. Lily asks about it. Cane says she’s the most important thing in his life.

12. Neil is distracted while having dinner with Jill. He tells her there’s been another GC Buzz posting. The post says,’ You may try to ignore me but you can’t escape the facts’.

13. Jill leaves the table. Neil looks like he’s having booze cravings because he keeps fidgeting with his glass of ice tea. He flashes back to his relapse at that Evanston Pub again and in the flashback, he flips over a newspaper and reads a headline about Drucilla being presumed dead.

Thanks Tilly4life for the recaps. Once again Lily is jealous and making herself and Cane out to be some perfect couple which they are not. To me there are still cracks in that marriage and its clear as daylight that the cracks are there. As for Abby I don't no why she is holding back from Tyler her and Alex didn't have anything special at all so what is the hold up with Tyler. Okay Tilly shippers as I said before and I will continue to say this Abby/Tyler relationship whatever comes out of it I'm more convinced now more than ever that it want amount to anything and it want last. As for Lily/Tyler who knows where its going but I'm still not ready to throw in towel just yet. I'm hanging in there Tilly shippers at least until November and than I will make my decision on them.

#1659   2013/07/10 03:19PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote sun45:
    Quote Tily4life: day ahead full recap...

Thanks Tilly4life for the recaps. Once again Lily is jealous and making herself and Cane out to be some perfect couple which they are not. To me there are still cracks in that marriage and its clear as daylight that the cracks are there. As for Abby I don't no why she is holding back from Tyler her and Alex didn't have anything special at all so what is the hold up with Tyler. Okay Tilly shippers as I said before and I will continue to say this Abby/Tyler relationship whatever comes out of it I'm more convinced now more than ever that it want amount to anything and it want last. As for Lily/Tyler who knows where its going but I'm still not ready to throw in towel just yet. I'm hanging in there Tilly shippers at least until November and than I will make my decision on them.

Oh, I'm hanging on to. They are taking their sweet time with this. Obviously, wish it'd speed up, but it won't. Tabby surely won't last. Ty is still all about Lily.

#1660   2013/07/10 06:53PM
    Tily4life

The day ahead episode is now on youtube under 'AbbyG413' for those interested.

« 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list