List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 100106, Replies: 1972
    « 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 » »| page:
    #1641   2013/07/06 12:06PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    salsera

Quote Tily4life: Thanks guys. No problem.

I still ship for Tily but I really want the writers to chem test Tyler with Hilary. I'm sure that will happen once it's established that Hilary and Lily are sisters. Then it will be like the 2nd generation conflict much like the Neil/Dru/Malcolm saga was.

Say wha? Lily and Hilary as sisters...! I think that would be interesting. I really do sit and watch Lily and wish she had a female friend, so it'd be nice if they'd end up friends.

Other than that. I'm really bored with the show right now and still haven't watched much. I hope Tily comes sooner than later now. Tyler has chemistry with Abby too, but even that is only going to take them so far. At least with Lily they had somewhat of an emotional connection.

#1642   2013/07/06 03:24PM
    sun45

Quote salsera:

I still ship for Tily but I really want the writers to chem test Tyler with Hilary. I'm sure that will happen once it's established that Hilary and Lily are sisters. Then it will be like the 2nd generation conflict much like the Neil/Dru/Malcolm saga was.

Say wha? Lily and Hilary as sisters...! I think that would be interesting. I really do sit and watch Lily and wish she had a female friend, so it'd be nice if they'd end up friends.

Other than that. I'm really bored with the show right now and still haven't watched much. I hope Tily comes sooner than later now. Tyler has chemistry with Abby too, but even that is only going to take them so far. At least with Lily they had somewhat of an emotional connection.

I still say and will continue to say that Abby is someone to park Tyler with for now this romance with her whatever comes out of it want last keep in mind Tilly shippers that Tyler is a new character on the canvas and he can't stay romanticly linked to Abby he has to have another romance if the writers are invested in him and I believe they are invested in RW/his character Tyler so hang in there Tilly shippers. I see Tyler with multiple romances down the road. Plus there are other single women on this show like Chloe and from what I heard she is not going back to Kevin there done and there is Hilary by the way she is now in the opening credits which I love and hopefully Lily will be a single woman soon rather than later. Love all of you guys. Keep the faith and smile.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 03:31PM
    #1643   2013/07/06 05:03PM
    BillyMillerL...

Hi Tily shippers!

So I finally broke down a made a twitter account a few minutes ago:)Since I'm taking a hiatus from the show I want to still keep in touch with all of you and still discuss our Redaric Williams and Tily........so I'm at

https://twitter.com/lrg_00

I'm following Team Tyler and Lily too!
    Let's hope the writers don't make us wait too long for Tily:)

#1644   2013/07/06 06:44PM
    StarW

Quote salsera:

I'd prefer Hillary over Abby too but I still think Tyler and Lily are IT. If they ever do Hillary/Tyler, I hope it won't last and I hope Tily will be the "endgame" in this storyline. Hillary would be great with Mason or even Noah. These writers need to free Lily from Lame as soon as possible. And I don't think that Hillary is Neil's daughter though... He didn't "recognize" Rose (Hillary's supposedly mother) when he saw her picture lol.
    And I feel the same way salsera, I'm extremely bored with this show, that is why I don't watch anymore.

Quote sun45: I still say and will continue to say that Abby is someone to park Tyler with for now this romance with her whatever comes out of it want last keep in mind Tilly shippers that Tyler is a new character on the canvas and he can't stay romanticly linked to Abby he has to have another romance if the writers are invested in him and I believe they are invested in RW/his character Tyler so hang in there Tilly shippers. I see Tyler with multiple romances down the road. Plus there are other single women on this show like Chloe and from what I heard she is not going back to Kevin there done and there is Hilary by the way she is now in the opening credits which I love and hopefully Lily will be a single woman soon rather than later. Love all of you guys. Keep the faith and smile.

Thanks for giving us hope... But tbh it's hard to hang in there. We've only had ONE kiss. I mean seriously? I want MORE! Not Lane, Not "Tabby", just Tily lol! I hope they give us very soon a hot steamy fantasy of Lily and Tyler making love or something.

#1645   2013/07/06 08:00PM
    sun45

Quote StarW:
    Quote salsera:

I'd prefer Hillary over Abby too but I still think Tyler and Lily are IT. If they ever do Hillary/Tyler, I hope it won't last and I hope Tily will be the "endgame" in this storyline. Hillary would be great with Mason or even Noah. These writers need to free Lily from Lame as soon as possible. And I don't think that Hillary is Neil's daughter though... He didn't "recognize" Rose (Hillary's supposedly mother) when he saw her picture lol.
    And I feel the same way salsera, I'm extremely bored with this show, that is why I don't watch anymore.

Quote sun45: I still say and will continue to say that Abby is someone to park Tyler with for now this romance with her whatever comes out of it want last keep in mind Tilly shippers that Tyler is a new character on the canvas and he can't stay romanticly linked to Abby he has to have another romance if the writers are invested in him and I believe they are invested in RW/his character Tyler so hang in there Tilly shippers. I see Tyler with multiple romances down the road. Plus there are other single women on this show like Chloe and from what I heard she is not going back to Kevin there done and there is Hilary by the way she is now in the opening credits which I love and hopefully Lily will be a single woman soon rather than later. Love all of you guys. Keep the faith and smile.

Thanks for giving us hope... But tbh it's hard to hang in there. We've only had ONE kiss. I mean seriously? I want MORE! Not Lane, Not "Tabby", just Tily lol! I hope they give us very soon a hot steamy fantasy of Lily and Tyler making love or something.

Hey StarW how about twitting tptb and tell them we want a fantasy of Lily and Tyler making love. Keep the faith and hang in there remember good things come to those who wait.

#1646   2013/07/07 02:57AM
    StarW

Quote sun45: Hey StarW how about twitting tptb and tell them we want a fantasy of Lily and Tyler making love. Keep the faith and hang in there remember good things come to those who wait.

Somebody already tweeted them that and they even retweeted it lol but why not? The more we are, the better

#1647   2013/07/07 06:06AM
    Gracewashere

Good morning...I am getting better at using my iPad. I have even stepped out of my comfort zone and posted on other threads I really am still hoping for a Lily Tyler pairing this summer.

#1648   2013/07/07 08:23AM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere: Good morning...I am getting better at using my iPad. I have even stepped out of my comfort zone and posted on other threads I really am still hoping for a Lily Tyler pairing this summer.

Hey Grace

I don't think that Tyler and Lily will get together this summer. I guess it's too soon... But I do hope that we will get some physical actions!!!!!!! A kiss, a fantasy of them making love, ANYTHING! Geez!

#1649   2013/07/07 02:51PM
    StarW

It's so funny that the people who are reluctant to ship Tyler/Lily think that they would be great for sex scenes... Because I completely agree with them on that one! Can't deny Tily's chemistry... These writers need to give us something ASAP ! Let it be a fantasy, so people won't go ham or blame Tyler if he does sleep with Lily lol. So go for a sexy Tily fantasy

#1650   2013/07/07 03:39PM
    salsera

Quote StarW:
    Quote Gracewashere: Good morning...I am getting better at using my iPad. I have even stepped out of my comfort zone and posted on other threads I really am still hoping for a Lily Tyler pairing this summer.

Hey Grace

I don't think that Tyler and Lily will get together this summer. I guess it's too soon... But I do hope that we will get some physical actions!!!!!!! A kiss, a fantasy of them making love, ANYTHING! Geez!

Not this summer!? Dang!

I'm going to reserve comments until I have spoilers to speculate on. However would the way this s/l has been dragging, I wouldn't be surprised if it took much longer than we think. Like I said before -- sooner than later I hope, 'cause I'm bored.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 03:39PM
    « 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list