List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 100172, Replies: 1972
    « 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 » »| page:
    #1631   2013/07/04 09:26AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Tily4life

Good morning Tily shippers! According to spoilers for the week of July 15th...

Lily and Cane face problems in their marriage.

This is not earth shatteringly surprising news, but I'm interested to see how things continue to unravel between them.

#1632   2013/07/04 11:04AM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: Good morning Tily shippers! According to spoilers for the week of July 15th...

Lily and Cane face problems in their marriage.

This is not earth shatteringly surprising news, but I'm interested to see how things continue to unravel between them.

Hey Tily4life I was just talking about it on the previous page before you posted yesterday episode recap lol. I was wondering if maybe Hillary has already started to hit on Cane... Or Cane finally acknowledged Lily's feelings for Tyler?... I don't watch the show anymore but this shoud be interesting.

#1633   2013/07/04 01:37PM
    StarW

Judging from the canadian recaps, there will be Lame scenes tomorrow but no Tyler. Another BORING episode I can tell lol.

#1634   2013/07/04 01:40PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap...

1. Cane and Lily are packing a cooler for their 4th of July celebration. She asks him about that Jill/Hilary issue that happened the other day where Jill tried to undermine him by using Hilary. Cane says he spoke to her about it. He says he explained everything to Jill and that Jill was just concerned about Cane and Lily’s marriage. Lily asks if Cane thinks there are problems within their marriage. He says no and says that he explained to Jill that Tyler isn’t an issue. Cane tells Lily that he’s glad Tyler never tried anything with Lily. In a tongue in cheek way he starts flexing his muscles and says Lily has a buff guy already. He leaves the room and Lily gets a weird look on her face, as if she knows a lot more than what Cane thinks.

Full recap to come later.

#1635   2013/07/04 02:33PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Cane and Lily are packing a cooler for their 4th of July celebration. She asks him about that Jill/Hilary issue that happened the other day where Jill tried to undermine him by using Hilary. Cane says he spoke to her about it. He says he explained everything to Jill and that Jill was just concerned about Cane and Lily’s marriage. Lily asks if Cane thinks there are problems within their marriage. He says no and says that he explained to Jill that Tyler isn’t an issue. Cane tells Lily that he’s glad Tyler never tried anything with Lily. In a tongue in cheek way he starts flexing his muscles and says Lily has a buff guy already. He leaves the room and Lily gets a weird look on her face, as if she knows a lot more than what Cane thinks.

2. Charlie and Mattie are playing with Cane. Lily is prepping the picnic basket. They make silly small talk which turns into sexy talk. They start making out.

3. Cane and Lily return home with the kids. Lily leaves the room to put the kids to bed and tells Cane to set the living room up for a romantic evening. Cane gets the wine glasses out in the kitchen but starts yawning.

4. Lily comes back out to a candlelit room but Cane is fast asleep on the couch. She calls out to him and asks if he’s asleep. He mumbles an apology for being so tired. Lily joins him on the couch and they both go to sleep.

*aside*- Abby and Alex broke up (amicably) after another fight over their income disparity. I guess the stage has now been set for Tyler and Abby to get together.

#1636   2013/07/04 02:53PM
    sun45

Quote Tily4life: day ahead full recap...

2. Charlie and Mattie are playing with Cane. Lily is prepping the picnic basket. They make silly small talk which turns into sexy talk. They start making out.

3. Cane and Lily return home with the kids. Lily leaves the room to put the kids to bed and tells Cane to set the living room up for a romantic evening. Cane gets the wine glasses out in the kitchen but starts yawning.

4. Lily comes back out to a candlelit room but Cane is fast asleep on the couch. She calls out to him and asks if he’s asleep. He mumbles an apology for being so tired. Lily joins him on the couch and they both go to sleep.

*aside*- Abby and Alex broke up (amicably) after another fight over their income disparity. I guess the stage has now been set for Tyler and Abby to get together.

Thanks Tilly4life for the recaps.
    Cane is so stupid. His glad Tyler never tried anything with Lily. Tyler and Lily kissed each other and she liked it and they both have feelings for each other fact. I don't even have any words for Cane anymore he is just a very stupid man. Oh yeah the stage has been set for Tyler and Abby to hook up its so obvious.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/04 02:56PM
    #1637   2013/07/04 04:13PM
    StarW

Thanks for the recaps Tily4life I'm glad I'm not watching this show anymore, it's getting tiresome. I love Tyler and want Lily free but it's getting hard to hang it there. Tyler and Lily were the only excitment I had about this show... I'm not here for Lily and her so-called buff guy ( ) aka The Ghost Whisperer.

And Tyler and Abby? No comment.

Lol the writing is on the wall, We all know that Rose's daughter Ann Turner is Hillary. And THAT is how she's connected to the Michaelsons.

So I know I said a few days ago that I don't think the writers are done with Tyler and Lily, yes, but still I don't know what they're going to "put us throught" before Tily happen lol.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/04 04:15PM
    #1638   2013/07/06 04:57AM
    Gracewashere

We are lucky to have you Tily4life. You do marvellous recaps. I guess I did not miss too much not being able to watch my Y&R, and I cannot type on my IPad mini, so will keep my message short. Still hoping for more Tyler and Lily in the coming weeks.

#1639   2013/07/06 05:51AM
    Brooksie82

I agree that Lily and Tyler look great together and have great chemistry However; I also think that they could give Tyler an opportunity to shine with Abby, they would be great as well. But a Tyler Lily pairing would be great sex and Tyler and Lily could also do some fashion together and Tyler could enjoy a family for once. The rivalry between him and cane and lilys family will be great.

#1640   2013/07/06 11:19AM
    Tily4life

Thanks guys. No problem.

I still ship for Tily but I really want the writers to chem test Tyler with Hilary. I'm sure that will happen once it's established that Hilary and Lily are sisters. Then it will be like the 2nd generation conflict much like the Neil/Dru/Malcolm saga was.

« 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list