List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 101584, Replies: 1972
    « 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 » »| page:
    #1621   2013/07/02 01:50PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Tily4life

There are no Tily scenes on today's day ahead episode

Mason, however, finally made an appearance. As a result of Devon's interference and in changing the direction of the Jabot campaign, Mason has just found out that he has been temporarily fired as a model. Basically, Jabot now wants to focus only on the female models for the campaign, so he's now out of a job. The beautiful model who entered the Underground with him a few minutes earlier, just dumped him when she found out the news and left...much like Noah got dumped by that black model when she found out he still lived at home with his dad and 2 sisters. lol. Anyway, Mason may take up work as either a bouncer or bartender at the Underground, as he tried to do a few months ago.

Damn that Devon! And wasn't he accusing Tyler of leaving innocent employees in the lurch? Looks like Mason got shafted because of Devon and Neil! Poor Mason.

#1622   2013/07/02 02:53PM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: lol @ 'Mr Whispers'. I call him the Ghost Whisperer because he made Lily think he was a ghost before.

haha nice one! The ghost whisperer or TGW if you want!

#1623   2013/07/02 02:55PM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: There are no Tily scenes on today's day ahead episode

Mason, however, finally made an appearance. As a result of Devon's interference and in changing the direction of the Jabot campaign, Mason has just found out that he has been temporarily fired as a model. Basically, Jabot now wants to focus only on the female models for the campaign, so he's now out of a job. The beautiful model who entered the Underground with him a few minutes earlier, just dumped him when she found out the news and left...much like Noah got dumped by that black model when she found out he still lived at home with his dad and 2 sisters. lol. Anyway, Mason may take up work as either a bouncer or bartender at the Underground, as he tried to do a few months ago.

Damn that Devon! And wasn't he accusing Tyler of leaving innocent employees in the lurch? Looks like Mason got shafted because of Devon and Neil! Poor Mason.

Devon really SUCKS! Poor Mason really, he didn't have to fire him seriously... Tyler and Lily really had great ideas for this campaign and Devon is screwing everything up, ugh.. I wish he could get fired somehow. Hell, Jack needs to fire Neil so Devon can go lol

#1624   2013/07/02 03:07PM
    sun45

Well I'm not surprised that Mason was fired especially since Devon wants to change everything that Tyler put together with Lily. I really hope that fashion roll out fails big time. My hope is that Jack takes back over and kicks everybody out that is not family and tell Neil his services are no longer needed and he can take that self-righteous prick Devon with him.

#1625   2013/07/02 03:39PM
    StarW

Quote sun45:

Well I'm not surprised that Mason was fired especially since Devon wants to change everything that Tyler put together with Lily. I really hope that fashion roll out fails big time. My hope is that Jack takes back over and kicks everybody out that is not family and tell Neil his services are no longer needed and he can take that self-righteous prick Devon with him.

OMG it would be awesome if it happens! If Jack doesn't step in, I really hope that the fashion really does roll out fails BIG time!

#1626   2013/07/03 03:36AM
    StarW

Love and support for the potential couple Tyler and Lily!

#1627   2013/07/03 01:17PM
    StarW

Hey Tily fans did you see this?...

canadianyandr.blogspot.be/2013/07/previews.html?spref=tw

Week of July 15 : Tensions rise between Lily and Cane.

I wonder what it is all about... Has Hillary already started to hit on Cane? Or has Cane finally understood that Lily IS attracted to Tyler? lol I'm still not watching this show but I'll wait until that week and see what's going on.

#1628   2013/07/03 01:37PM
    Tily4life

day ahead mini recap.....

1. Blogger (I think) is reading an old online article about Neil leaving Newman Enterprises to join Chancellor. They close the article and the screensaver is a picture of Rose. The camera pans to Leslie who is sitting at a table at On The Boulevard. Neil shows up and kisses Leslie and tells her he missed her. Tyler then shows up and asks Leslie, ‘I thought I was meeting you alone?’ Neil tells Tyler that this is not the time or place. Leslie looks confused and asks what happened. Tyler tells her that Neil fired him!

Full recap to come later..

#1629   2013/07/03 02:32PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap...

1. Blogger (I think, or maybe just Leslie) is reading an old online article about Neil leaving Newman Enterprises to join Chancellor. They close the article and the screensaver is a picture of Rose. The camera pans to Leslie who is sitting at a table at On The Boulevard. Neil shows up and kisses Leslie and tells her he missed her. Tyler then shows up and asks Leslie, ‘I thought I was meeting you alone?’ Neil tells Tyler that this is not the time or place. Leslie looks confused and asks what happened. Tyler tells her that Neil fired him!

2. Cane and Jill duke it out. She knows Hilary ratted her out. Cane asks if this is a declaration of war.

3. Tyler tells Leslie that his firing had nothing to do with his designs or work ethic. Neil explains to her that it WAS about Tyler’s work ethic and butting heads with Devon. Tyler is angry that Devon was able to come onboard at the last minute and get the last word on all the decisions. He accuses Neil of nepotism again. Neil says Devon can handle the campaign and tells Tyler to move on. Tyler asks Neil why he wants to pretend that this has nothing to do with Lily! Neil says Lily was a partial reason for firing Tyler…that Lily is a happily married woman and that Tyler refuses to accept it. Tyler says Neil is too deep into his daughter’s business. Neil says he doesn’t like Tyler’s rude sarcasm. Leslie says it’s right that Tyler and Jabot part ways…that Tyler should pursue other opportunities and that this is for the best! Leslie says she brought them there for a different reason…she’s found Rose Turner.

4. Cane tells Jill that he knows she tried to bribe Hilary. Jill says he should focus on his wife. Cane thinks Jill is still jealous that Katherine put him in charge of Chancellor. Jill says she’s just looking out for him and says Lily has made a lot of concessions to be with him and that if he doesn’t show the same commitment, then someone else will. Cane gets defensive and says Tyler isn’t an issue in his marriage. Jill doesn’t buy it and asks if anything has happened between Lily and Tyler.

5. Leslie says this is about Gus and Rose. Leslie says Rose died 6 years ago from a stroke. Tyler says that’s why the jail letters stopped. Neil comforts Leslie.

6. Jill tells Cane to open up to her. She presses him about Tyler and Lily. She says she loves him like a son and asks him if Tyler is getting in between him and his wife. Cane reluctantly tells her about why Tyler quit Jabot. Jill is stunned and tries to encourage Cane to do something about it but Cane says Lily drew the line and made it clear to Tyler that she wasn’t interested in Tyler. Cane is very agitated and doesn’t want to discuss it further with Jill. The doorbell rings and it’s Hilary. She walks in and gives him an envelope. Jill lets Hilary know that she knows about Hilary telling Cane about Jill’s attempt to bribe her. Hilary says she works for Cane and looks after his interests. Jill gets a weird look as she watches Hilary interact with Cane.

7. Leslie tells Neil and Tyler that Rose was widowed but had a daughter (I am confident that it is Hilary)! Leslie says Rose’s daughter left the U.S. when her mother died. Her name was Ann Turner. Tyler says it’s just as well because he doesn’t think Ann thought well of Rose being pen pals with Gus. Leslie expresses her frustration with getting so close and now not having more answers. She still thinks Rose has something to do with that blogger. She says they’re back to square one trying to figure out who is out to destroy Neil.

8. Cane’s phone rings and he leaves the room to take it. Jill tells Hilary to run along. Jill tells Hilary it’s not an invitation for her to try and get an in and be an opportunist.

9. Tyler says he has to make calls to find a new job and shoots Neil a dirty look. He checks his phone and all 3 of them seem to have received some mysterious message.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/03 02:36PM
    #1630   2013/07/03 02:55PM
    StarW

Thank you so much for the recaps Tily4life.

I love that Tyler stands up against Neil lol! Neil is sooo annoying ugh... Tyler is so right, Neil only fired him because of Lily. I want to punch him for denying it.

And of course Rose's daughter is Hillary. The writing is on the wall.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/03 02:56PM
    « 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list