List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 11:35AM, Views: 94668, Replies: 1969
    « 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 » »| page:
    #1611   2013/06/30 06:39PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    BillyMillerL...

Good Evening Tily shippers.....:)

What a weekend.....my daughter turned 6 and my little sister got married. I had some down time by myself all day today and I decided to make a little farewell video of our couple....making videos makes me relax....lol. Anyway like I said before I may take a hiatus from the show until the writers get their "stuff" straight and start writing for our couple again. In the mean time I will promise to "try" and keep the faith....and not lose hope.....:(

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo
    Lisa

www.youtube.com/user/lrg00
    Enjoy!

#1612   2013/07/01 07:51AM
    ShadamNuke09

Good morning Tily family.

Happy Canada Day to the Canadians on this board. Hopefully we get some Tily interaction this week.

#1613   2013/07/01 09:29AM
    sun45

Greetings and good afternoon Tilly shippers. I'm on my lunch break. Here is a penny for your thoughts shippers if the writers are smart they will break up this boring mixmatched couple they call Lane oh wait excuse me Lame ASAP. xoxo

#1614   2013/07/01 02:35PM
    StarW

Quote BillyMillerLover: Good Evening Tily shippers.....:)

What a weekend.....my daughter turned 6 and my little sister got married. I had some down time by myself all day today and I decided to make a little farewell video of our couple....making videos makes me relax....lol. Anyway like I said before I may take a hiatus from the show until the writers get their "stuff" straight and start writing for our couple again. In the mean time I will promise to "try" and keep the faith....and not lose hope.....:(

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo
    Lisa

www.youtube.com/user/lrg00
    Enjoy!

Hey Irg

Hope your daughter had a great birthday and Congrats to your sister on her wedding!

I just watched your Tily video and I liked it. You always do great videos, thanks for making them!

And I agree, I'm taking a break from the show too until something exciting happens... Because right now, I'm getting bored and I'm so not interested in Tabby and Lame lol. But I will keep supporting Tily

#1615   2013/07/01 02:37PM
    StarW

Quote ShadamNuke09: Good morning Tily family.

Happy Canada Day to the Canadians on this board. Hopefully we get some Tily interaction this week.

Quote sun45: Greetings and good afternoon Tilly shippers. I'm on my lunch break. Here is a penny for your thoughts shippers if the writers are smart they will break up this boring mixmatched couple they call Lane oh wait excuse me Lame ASAP. xoxo

Let's hope so... TILY FOR THE WIN!

#1616   2013/07/01 04:04PM
    sun45

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Popping in to check on my fellow Tily shippers

Hey Chicken Alfredo didn't you say you saw on twitter that Lily would get upset when she finds out about Tyler/Abby. My friend already said she hopes Lily has a miserable summer and chokes on the Abby/Tyler pairing. What do you think my friend is mad but I told her she has to hang in there as a Tilly shipper you no what they say good things come to those who wait.

#1617   2013/07/01 04:09PM
    Tily4life

Hey Tily shippers. There were no Tily scenes in the day ahead episode and none in the previews.

#1618   2013/07/01 04:15PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote sun45:

Hey Chicken Alfredo didn't you say you saw on twitter that Lily would get upset when she finds out about Tyler/Abby. My friend already said she hopes Lily has a miserable summer and chokes on the Abby/Tyler pairing. What do you think my friend is mad but I told her she has to hang in there as a Tilly shipper you no what they say good things come to those who wait.

Love Lily, but I hope she chokes on this pairing as well, lol. I love Tily, but I hated the way Lily lied to Mr. Whispers as if the situation has been built up to this point by Tyler himself. If she was all about Whispers like she say she is, she would've told the entire truth. (Kissing, going to his apartment, the jealousy..etc) As I've stated in another thread, Lily has already cheated on her husband. She shares an emotional relationship with Tyler which is why she turns green whenever he's in the presence of another woman. At the rate and pace everything is going, I could care less what happens, but hopefully things turn around for the better

#1619   2013/07/01 08:40PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote sun45:

Love Lily, but I hope she chokes on this pairing as well, lol. I love Tily, but I hated the way Lily lied to Mr. Whispers as if the situation has been built up to this point by Tyler himself. If she was all about Whispers like she say she is, she would've told the entire truth. (Kissing, going to his apartment, the jealousy..etc) As I've stated in another thread, Lily has already cheated on her husband. She shares an emotional relationship with Tyler which is why she turns green whenever he's in the presence of another woman. At the rate and pace everything is going, I could care less what happens, but hopefully things turn around for the better

I agree with you guys. It wasn't cool of Lily to lie like that to Mr. Whispers and blame everything on Tyler... I love her but I hope that Abby/Tyler will drive her crazy to the point where she'll have no choice but ADMIT that she does want Tyler.

#1620   2013/07/02 12:13PM
    Tily4life

lol @ 'Mr Whispers'. I call him the Ghost Whisperer because he made Lily think he was a ghost before.

« 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list