List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 102515, Replies: 1974
    « 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 » »| page:
    #1601   2013/06/30 07:53AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    sun45

Good Sunday morning to all my Tilly shippers. Here is my 2 cents worth right now any of you Tilly shippers who want to throw in the towel I say don't and hang in there keep in mind that this is a soap opera and things do change. As for Lily and Tyler we know they both have feelings for each other and I don't see that disappearing for one they are not dealing with there feeling for each other there just swipping it under the rug it want go away like that. Also Lily holding onto that kiss and not being honest with Cane about her feelings for Tyler tells me there not finished with these two yet. I don't know about you all but I thought it was wrong of Lily even know I don't like Cane it was very disrespectful to flashback right in front of your husband a kiss that you shared with another man. As I said before there is a reason she didn't tell Cane about that kiss therefore keeping her connected to Tyler which is what Lily wants. You see shippers our girl Lily is free to flashback and think about that kiss whenever she wants to and regardless of how many times. I think it will backfire on her down the road.

#1602   2013/06/30 11:32AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Popping in to check on my fellow Tily shippers

#1603   2013/06/30 12:34PM
    ShadamNuke09

Good day Tily shippers.

Hopefully their story progresses sometime soon. End that sleep-inducing couple named Lane.

#1604   2013/06/30 01:14PM
    Tily4life

Happy Sunday, Tily shippers!

Hoping we get some good Tily scenes this week on Y&R. Something tells me Lily will be checking up on him in the wake of his firing.

#1605   2013/06/30 01:40PM
    ajsp35801

Quote StarW: I'm in a positive and optimistic mood today Tily shippers! This doesn't happen very often..

For some reason, I came to the conclusion that the writers are not done with Tyler and Lily.

I don't think it's a coincidence that they had Lily working with Abby... While Abby is getting closer to Tyler. I think that Tyler is going to get with Abby only to try to forget about Lily and move on with his life. We know that Hillary will try to seduce "a vulnerable" Cane and this will cause some troubles for Lane. And since Abby and Lily work together, I'm sure Abby will find in Lily a friend she can talk to... And she's gonna tell her everything about Tyler and how he makes her (Abby) feel and stuff... It's gonna drive Lily nuts lol. At the end of the day, with the situation with Hillary and Cane, I believe (I HOPE) we'll get our Tily.

Also agreed that the only reason that Tyler is looking Abby's way is because she said that she works with Lily. He is probably going to attempt to get a job through Abby. People who are thinking that Abby and Tyler will actually be a real viable couple are sadly mistaken. Tyler is there to serve one purpose and purpose only...and that is to be paired with Lily.

#1606   2013/06/30 01:59PM
    salsera

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote StarW: I'm in a positive and optimistic mood today Tily shippers! This doesn't happen very often..

For some reason, I came to the conclusion that the writers are not done with Tyler and Lily.

I don't think it's a coincidence that they had Lily working with Abby... While Abby is getting closer to Tyler. I think that Tyler is going to get with Abby only to try to forget about Lily and move on with his life. We know that Hillary will try to seduce "a vulnerable" Cane and this will cause some troubles for Lane. And since Abby and Lily work together, I'm sure Abby will find in Lily a friend she can talk to... And she's gonna tell her everything about Tyler and how he makes her (Abby) feel and stuff... It's gonna drive Lily nuts lol. At the end of the day, with the situation with Hillary and Cane, I believe (I HOPE) we'll get our Tily.

Also agreed that the only reason that Tyler is looking Abby's way is because she said that she works with Lily. He is probably going to attempt to get a job through Abby. People who are thinking that Abby and Tyler will actually be a real viable couple are sadly mistaken. Tyler is there to serve one purpose and purpose only...and that is to be paired with Lily.

De-lurking to say ITA with this. I wonder if he'll work at Newman and that's why that had him considering jobs. But back on topic, I think Abby/Tyler is angst for Lily/Tyler. And it's kind of sad, because it'd be nice to see Abby and Lily have a friendship since they work together, but I kind of doubt it now.

#1607   2013/06/30 02:26PM
    StarW

Quote sun45: Good Sunday morning to all my Tilly shippers. Here is my 2 cents worth right now any of you Tilly shippers who want to throw in the towel I say don't and hang in there keep in mind that this is a soap opera and things do change. As for Lily and Tyler we know they both have feelings for each other and I don't see that disappearing for one they are not dealing with there feeling for each other there just swipping it under the rug it want go away like that. Also Lily holding onto that kiss and not being honest with Cane about her feelings for Tyler tells me there not finished with these two yet. I don't know about you all but I thought it was wrong of Lily even know I don't like Cane it was very disrespectful to flashback right in front of your husband a kiss that you shared with another man. As I said before there is a reason she didn't tell Cane about that kiss therefore keeping her connected to Tyler which is what Lily wants. You see shippers our girl Lily is free to flashback and think about that kiss whenever she wants to and regardless of how many times. I think it will backfire on her down the road.

It was disrespectful of Lily to think about that kiss in front of her husband but isn't it what we Tily shippers like/want to see? I'm so tired of Lane, it's not even funny anymore. They NEED a separation, period! I think we're gonna have fun scenes between Lily/Tyler/Abby coming up this summer... But also between Lily/Cane/Hillary. Lol... Poor Lily... This summer is gonna be tough for her. BUT I hope she ends up with our sexy and sweet man Tyler!

#1608   2013/06/30 02:36PM
    StarW

Quote ajsp35801:

I said I believe Tyler will try to get with Abby to Forget about Lily... Not because she works with Lily lol. Did you see how he reacts when Abby told him how great it was to work with Lily? He looked annoyed. I don't think that Tyler's purpose is to get with Lily this time. He's trying to forget her. And Abby happens to be the woman he keeps running into and having a good time with... Redaric Williams even said that he thinks that Tyler will try to fall for Abby in order to completely forget about Lily. And I don't think it's gonna work anyway. I think Tyler truly fell IN LOVE with Lily and I believe she has strong feelings for him too. Gosh, these two need to get it together already! I can't wait until they finally give us Tily lol... If they do. Let's hope they do. It would be so stupid and foolish to throw away all these screentime and scripts, especially since Tyler and Lily do have huge potential.

#1609   2013/06/30 04:20PM
    salsera

Quote StarW:
    Quote ajsp35801:

I said I believe Tyler will try to get with Abby to Forget about Lily... Not because she works with Lily lol. Did you see how he reacts when Abby told him how great it was to work with Lily? He looked annoyed. I don't think that Tyler's purpose is to get with Lily this time. He's trying to forget her. And Abby happens to be the woman he keeps running into and having a good time with... Redaric Williams even said that he thinks that Tyler will try to fall for Abby in order to completely forget about Lily. And I don't think it's gonna work anyway. I think Tyler truly fell IN LOVE with Lily and I believe she has strong feelings for him too. Gosh, these two need to get it together already! I can't wait until they finally give us Tily lol... If they do. Let's hope they do. It would be so stupid and foolish to throw away all these screentime and scripts, especially since Tyler and Lily do have huge potential.

Yeah, I don't think it's her being Lily's co-worker that's attracting him to Lily. I think he's trying to move on. But it's not like he doesn't know she works with Abby, so I guess he doesn't care. And really he shouldn't. He's single.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/30 04:29PM
    #1610   2013/06/30 04:28PM
    ajsp35801

Quote StarW:
    Quote ajsp35801:

I thought he looked intrigued...I saw the wheels turning is his head. I can't wait to see how it plays out but I didn't get annoyed from him. Lol

« 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list