List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 103217, Replies: 1974
    « 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 » »| page:
    #1591   2013/06/27 12:35PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    sun45

Quote maxiefan101: Also it was really messed up how she threw Ty under the bus when questioned by Cane.

She never mentioned to him how she visited Tyler at his apartment and hotel SEVERAL times...

Hey maxiefan101 I'm sorry your so disappointed right now with Tilly but I think you should still hang in there I am because I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet with Tilly. Here is why and keep this in mind Lily is still struggling with her feelings for Tyler I mean how can she be honest with Cane when she still can't be honest with herself about her feelings for Tyler. We all know she has feelings for him but yet she is still lieing to her husband. Cane asked her point blank did she feel the same way about him and what did she say she made it out to be all one-sided and on Tyler. IMO that speaks volume she had a chance to be honest I mean completely honest and she wasn't that says alot about her and Tyler not to mention this is the second time she has flashed back to the kiss her and Tyler shared you remember don't you the one that she reciprocated. Why flashback to a kiss if it was a mistake and meant nothing to you so to me its obvious that kiss meant more to her than she is willing to admit. Lily feels more for Tyler just like he feels for her but she is hiding it from Cane. As for Cane don't care about him at all and he can believe whatever he wants but Lily is still keeping the fact that she has a secret desire for Tyler a secret from her husband she is a liar Cane just doesn't know it yet. That is why I'm going to hang in there and see how it all plays out you should to but if not I do understand why. xoxo Tilly shippers.

#1592   2013/06/27 01:54PM
    StarW

Quote salsera: Knowing these writers and their love of triangles, I doubt Tabby and Lane are the nail in the coffin to Tyler and Lily. I absolutely hate triangles though, so that's the only reason I might defer to YouTube clips instead of the actual show. I'll watch it when I can.

Me too! I won't watch the actual show either. I'm so not here for Lane ugh... I'll watch the clips online too. Still love my baby Tyler

Quote Gracewashere: Hey don't rain on my parade of thought, "V" for victory, oh O.K. peace...I know, well...anyways I would rather "poke my eyes out" than watch another Lane "loving" scene, so I will NOT be watching the upcoming "fireworks". I watched yesterday in hopes of finding some chinks in the Lane armour, and Lily not telling Cane about the "kiss" although we know she was thinking about it (the writers made that point), just might be the Achilles Heel, O.K. I am grasping at straws here, just so love the possibility of a Tyler/Lily pairing. Oh well I am happy to seem them together at an event.

I was thinking perhaps the writers need to keep Lily and Cane together until after that charity event in Florida that they are suppose to attend.

Oh well, school's out, last day of school and work for me for the summer. Off to Canada's beautiful East Coast. My son doesn't have cable and I don't know how to watch things off the net so I guess I will be off watching for a couple of weeks. Might try to check this board every once in a while. I am taking my Ipad so might post on occasion. Love you guys. You are great. GO TYLER/LILY!!!!

Hate to see you go! But do what you have to do Hope you come back very soon!!!

#1593   2013/06/27 02:25PM
    StarW

Quote maxiefan101: I hate being such a Debbie downer but I, too have taken YR off my dvr and will not be watching.

I feel like I have to say I had given up on YR and had stopped watching UNTIL I came across talk of Tyler and Lily, I found the Tily channel and caught up on their scenes. I believe it was February when all this happened. I started watching YR again ONLY because of Tily!!

What a huge disappointment this is for me
    I feel like I wasted my time.. The only thing I don't regret is meeting all my fellow Tily shippers here and on twitter.

You guys are the only thing making this worthwhile.

Also it was really messed up how she threw Ty under the bus when questioned by Cane.

She never mentioned to him how she visited Tyler at his apartment and hotel SEVERAL times...

I hear you maxiefan101! I feel the same way. Tyler and Lily were the ONLY reason why I was still watching this show. I just can't believe they would have wasted so much screentime and scripts all for... nothing? Or this was just angst for Lane? Could be. Either way, it's stupid and I'm very disappointed. Lily was FINALLY getting a good storyline and this could have showcasted CK's talent. Instead of being stuck in that boring mother/wifey role. If written just right, Tyler and Lily could have been huge. They are both young, gorgeous as hell, sexy and have lots of chemistry! I mean romantic and sexual chemistry. I know that Tyler will be involved with Abby but I won't support that, as much as I love Tyler.

And yes Lily is a hypocrite and a liar lol. She's still lying to Cane about the kiss... And is still thinking about it. It would have been fun if she was fantasizing about Tyler while making love with Cane LOL But of course, these writers are too clueless and not creative enough to do that. I guess we'll have too endure some other boring Lane scenes this summer. Oh and "Tabby" too...

Quote sun45: Hey maxiefan101 I'm sorry your so disappointed right now with Tilly but I think you should still hang in there I am because I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet with Tilly. Here is why and keep this in mind Lily is still struggling with her feelings for Tyler I mean how can she be honest with Cane when she still can't be honest with herself about her feelings for Tyler. We all know she has feelings for him but yet she is still lieing to her husband. Cane asked her point blank did she feel the same way about him and what did she say she made it out to be all one-sided and on Tyler. IMO that speaks volume she had a chance to be honest I mean completely honest and she wasn't that says alot about her and Tyler not to mention this is the second time she has flashed back to the kiss her and Tyler shared you remember don't you the one that she reciprocated. Why flashback to a kiss if it was a mistake and meant nothing to you so to me its obvious that kiss meant more to her than she is willing to admit. Lily feels more for Tyler just like he feels for her but she is hiding it from Cane. As for Cane don't care about him at all and he can believe whatever he wants but Lily is still keeping the fact that she has a secret desire for Tyler a secret from her husband she is a liar Cane just doesn't know it yet. That is why I'm going to hang in there and see how it all plays out you should to but if not I do understand why. xoxo Tilly shippers.

Thank you so much for staying positive and optimistic. I can only hope that you are right... Maybe, like Tily4life said, they are just removing Tyler from Lane just to have them implode without Tyler getting all the blame... Hillary will get the blame maybe...

#1594   2013/06/28 12:26AM
    StarW

Hey Tily shippers!

#1595   2013/06/28 08:09AM
    StarW

I'm in a positive and optimistic mood today Tily shippers! This doesn't happen very often..

For some reason, I came to the conclusion that the writers are not done with Tyler and Lily.

I don't think it's a coincidence that they had Lily working with Abby... While Abby is getting closer to Tyler. I think that Tyler is going to get with Abby only to try to forget about Lily and move on with his life. We know that Hillary will try to seduce "a vulnerable" Cane and this will cause some troubles for Lane. And since Abby and Lily work together, I'm sure Abby will find in Lily a friend she can talk to... And she's gonna tell her everything about Tyler and how he makes her (Abby) feel and stuff... It's gonna drive Lily nuts lol. At the end of the day, with the situation with Hillary and Cane, I believe (I HOPE) we'll get our Tily.

#1596   2013/06/28 08:51AM
    Tily4life

Good morning!

Glad you've had a change of heart, StarW! I am absolutely sure that there will be Tily in the near future. The writers have invested too much in this. I too think the flashback of the Tily kiss AGAIN, speaks volumes. Lily is in denial about her feelings and I think it will take Tyler getting close to Abby for her to admit it to herself. It also won't help that Hilary and Cane will get close. All the stars will align and Lily will go to Tyler. I firmly believe it.

Also, during Redaric's live chat on Wednesday, someone asked him if Tyler is going to have an affair with Lily and Redaric decided to plead the fifth! lol.

We will get our Tily in some shape or form.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 08:53AM
    #1597   2013/06/28 09:40AM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: Good morning!

Glad you've had a change of heart, StarW! I am absolutely sure that there will be Tily in the near future. The writers have invested too much in this. I too think the flashback of the Tily kiss AGAIN, speaks volumes. Lily is in denial about her feelings and I think it will take Tyler getting close to Abby for her to admit it to herself. It also won't help that Hilary and Cane will get close. All the stars will align and Lily will go to Tyler. I firmly believe it.

Also, during Redaric's live chat on Wednesday, someone asked him if Tyler is going to have an affair with Lily and Redaric decided to plead the fifth! lol.

Good morning Tily4life! Yes I think so too But I'm still not going to support Tyler/Abby and I don't think I will watch the Lane scenes either lol...

#1598   2013/06/29 05:40AM
    StarW

Morning Tily fans!

#1599   2013/06/29 06:12AM
    sun45

Good morning Tilly shippers. Now here is my 2 cents about Tyler/Lily/Cane. I went back and watched both episodes from last week because my friend told me to so I took her advice even with the love scene. She had some good points I still see cracks in this marriage for one I don't know how anyone can take Lily/Cane seriouly. I mean Lily looks bored as hell and Cane is just going through the motions. As I said before I think there is a reason why Lily didn't tell Cane about the kiss her and Tyler shared I mean if it was a mistake than just tell your husband Tyler and I kissed it was a mistake and its not going to happen again ever why not just tell him that and be done with it but she didn't( Lily is a liar)because she wants to hold on to that kiss she is keeping herself connected to Tyler which is what Lily wants. Obviously the kiss meant more to her and keeping it a secret keeps her connected to Tyler think about it Tilly shippers the only people that know about that kiss is Tyler and Lilly no one else knows. Also Lily can say whatever she wants she still has feelings for Tyler. Lily the liar.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/29 06:16AM
    #1600   2013/06/29 10:36AM
    StarW

Quote sun45:

Good morning Tilly shippers. Now here is my 2 cents about Tyler/Lily/Cane. I went back and watched both episodes from last week because my friend told me to so I took her advice even with the love scene. She had some good points I still see cracks in this marriage for one I don't know how anyone can take Lily/Cane seriouly. I mean Lily looks bored as hell and Cane is just going through the motions. As I said before I think there is a reason why Lily didn't tell Cane about the kiss her and Tyler shared I mean if it was a mistake than just tell your husband Tyler and I kissed it was a mistake and its not going to happen again ever why not just tell him that and be done with it but she didn't( Lily is a liar)because she wants to hold on to that kiss she is keeping herself connected to Tyler which is what Lily wants. Obviously the kiss meant more to her and keeping it a secret keeps her connected to Tyler think about it Tilly shippers the only people that know about that kiss is Tyler and Lilly no one else knows. Also Lily can say whatever she wants she still has feelings for Tyler. Lily the liar.

I agree. Lily is in denial and is a liar. I don't think that Tyler and Lily are over. I think they removed Tyler out of Lane's orbit so they could implode without Ty getting the blame. I'm even starting to believe that Cane will cheat on Lily first. With Hillary eventually. Probably during a "drunken moment" lol

« 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list