List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 11:35AM, Views: 95094, Replies: 1969
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2013/01/11 05:43PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    InCanada

Quote nickibaby: This is my first post in this thread but I'm all for a Tyler and Lily relationship. Lane's relationship has been stagnate for too long. Tyler, I believe, will bring out the fire in Lily that's being wasted on Cane. I seem to recall reading on soaps, I forget the thread, that CK wanted to work with someone else. Small wonder!

Welcome to the thread! Lily and Tyler was so great together yesterday

#152   2013/01/11 06:28PM
    Eowyn005

Quote InCanada: I can't understand people at all. This thread is clearly marked "Lily and Tyler Non-Bash", meaning neither Lily OR Tyler should be bashed in here. Yet we have a basher, boundaries people! boundaries. We don't go into your Lane love fest thread and be rude, give the same respect.

We need to start reporting these unwelcome visitors, this is what the 2nd or 3rd one now? Geez.

Oh I suspect there are many a "Sybil's" amongst us...and I say to them...the Lily/Cane "lovefest" is somewhere next door...but they insist on coming here...oh well...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/11 06:29PM
    #153   2013/01/11 06:30PM
    Eowyn005

Quote InCanada:
    Quote nickibaby: This is my first post in this thread but I'm all for a Tyler and Lily relationship. Lane's relationship has been stagnate for too long. Tyler, I believe, will bring out the fire in Lily that's being wasted on Cane. I seem to recall reading on soaps, I forget the thread, that CK wanted to work with someone else. Small wonder!

Indeed, no-one has ever put that huge smile on Lily's face, except Tyler...

#154   2013/01/11 07:42PM
    trixie60

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote InCanada:

Indeed, no-one has ever put that huge smile on Lily's face, except Tyler...

I know and it's refreshing. I hope we see Tyler continue to pursue her and doesn't stop until she has feelings for him too. If written right, this would be a good story line. I hope Lily gets to the point where she just can't help herself and gives in to temptation!

#155   2013/01/11 07:47PM
    ajsp35801

Has anyone seen the day aheads for Monday, US 1/14? OMG...Lily was so funny and light hearted at the club with Roxy when she was flirting with and talking Tyler. She needs a friend to talk to all the time like Chloe and Chelsea.

And Tyler was so cute with that wink and tight shirt...I love that he will be involved with promting Nick's club. This will let the audience see him be a success. So he won't just be all talk. Loving it.

#156   2013/01/12 04:12AM
    Florida lady

Quote InCanada: I can't understand people at all. This thread is clearly marked "Lily and Tyler Non-Bash", meaning neither Lily OR Tyler should be bashed in here. Yet we have a basher, boundaries people! boundaries. We don't go into your Lane love fest thread and be rude, give the same respect.

We need to start reporting these unwelcome visitors, this is what the 2nd or 3rd one now? Geez.

What I believe is happening is a Lane fan getting worried about a Tyler/Lily pairing. Most of the Lane fans, not all of them, but most are respectful enough to stay out of this non-bash thread.
    As for reporting them, I think someone is just creating a screen name to come in and comment. Notice the avi.
    It's probably best to just ignore the intruder. They'll get their due when the hookup occurs.

#157   2013/01/12 12:19PM
    Eowyn005

Still loving the interaction between Lily and Tyler, hope there is more to come...great soap opera stuff. It was also nice to see CBS's Soap in Depth (which I am now buying again because of Tyler and Lily) is actually publishing comments from fans who actually want to see a Tyler and Lily connection. Good on them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/12 12:25PM
    #158   2013/01/12 02:24PM
    InCanada

Quote Eowyn005: Still loving the interaction between Lily and Tyler, hope there is more to come...great soap opera stuff. It was also nice to see CBS's Soap in Depth (which I am now buying again because of Tyler and Lily) is actually publishing comments from fans who actually want to see a Tyler and Lily connection. Good on them.

#159   2013/01/12 04:02PM
    Jackie10

I hope Tyler doesnt turn out to be a bad person. I like the way these two look together. But the rumor keeps popping in my mind and I dont know why about the rapist thats supposed to be coming to town. Please dont let this be the secret Leslie and Tyler are hiding. Let that rumor be false. I might could like Lilly with Tyler.

#160   2013/01/12 04:09PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Jackie10: I hope Tyler doesnt turn out to be a bad person. I like the way these two look together. But the rumor keeps popping in my mind and I dont know why about the rapist thats supposed to be coming to town. Please dont let this be the secret Leslie and Tyler are hiding. Let that rumor be false. I might could like Lilly with Tyler.

I sure hope Tyler doesn't turn out to be a bad guy as well...but am hoping he is a truly genuine person (with some issues), but nonetheless a good person...but like you I have these doubts, not sure which way the writers will be going on this one...

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list