List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 101635, Replies: 1972
    « 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 » »| page:
    #1581   2013/06/26 08:51PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Smartlady

Quote salsera: ^^I agree Tily4Life. But I will prepare myself for the onslaught of Lane and Tabby chatter for the next few weeks because that is sadly what's to come. Hilary can't infiltrate the Lane relationship soon enough.

I'm taking six months off from y and r I can't watch this. I want tyler and lily to be together. Hope it happens oneday

#1582   2013/06/26 09:14PM
    Tily4life

Christel posted a new pic of herself, Redaric and Y&R's publicist.

instagram.com/p/bDFlctAYnc/#

#1583   2013/06/27 06:53AM
    StarW

Quote Smartlady: I'm taking six months off from y and r I can't watch this. I want tyler and lily to be together. Hope it happens oneday

You and me both! I'm not here for Tyler/Abby and Lily/Cane either! I will always support Tyler no matter what and will always ship Tyler and Lily though.

Quote Tily4life: Christel posted a new pic of herself, Redaric and Y&R's publicist.

Awwww they look so perfect on this picture, thanks for sharing! Jimmy Freeman also posted that one :

https://twitter.com/YRJimmyF/status/350105053668990976/photo/1

These two are truly GORGEOUS! It's a shame they don't put them together, they would have been sooooooooo HOT!

#1584   2013/06/27 07:00AM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW:
    Quote Smartlady: I'm taking six months off from y and r I can't watch this. I want tyler and lily to be together. Hope it happens oneday

You and me both! I'm not here for Tyler/Abby and Lily/Cane either! I will always support Tyler no matter what and will always ship Tyler and Lily though.

Quote Tily4life: Christel posted a new pic of herself, Redaric and Y&R's publicist.

Awwww they look so perfect on this picture, thanks for sharing! Jimmy Freeman also posted that one :

https://twitter.com/YRJimmyF/status/350105053668990976/photo/1

These two are truly GORGEOUS! It's a shame they don't put them together, they would have been sooooooooo HOT!

Yes they are gorgeous together. I know I will not read too much into the picture, as in one picture says a thousand words, but Tyler is making the "V" for victory sign...hmmmmm, nah I will not read too much into that...but hey!!!!great picture

#1585   2013/06/27 07:34AM
    salsera

Quote Gracewashere:
    Yes they are gorgeous together. I know I will not read too much into the picture, as in one picture says a thousand words, but Tyler is making the "V" for victory sign...hmmmmm, nah I will not read too much into that...but hey!!!!great picture

Or it could be a peace sign. Just teasing you. It is a gorgeous pic. I would love to trade places with Christel. Seriously.

Knowing these writers and their love of triangles, I doubt Tabby and Lane are the nail in the coffin to Tyler and Lily. I absolutely hate triangles though, so that's the only reason I might defer to YouTube clips instead of the actual show. I'll watch it when I can.

#1586   2013/06/27 07:57AM
    Gracewashere

Quote salsera:
    Quote Gracewashere:

Or it could be a peace sign. Just teasing you. It is a gorgeous pic. I would love to trade places with Christel. Seriously.

Knowing these writers and their love of triangles, I doubt Tabby and Lane are the nail in the coffin to Tyler and Lily. I absolutely hate triangles though, so that's the only reason I might defer to YouTube clips instead of the actual show. I'll watch it when I can.

Hey don't rain on my parade of thought, "V" for victory, oh O.K. peace...I know, well...anyways I would rather "poke my eyes out" than watch another Lane "loving" scene, so I will NOT be watching the upcoming "fireworks". I watched yesterday in hopes of finding some chinks in the Lane armour, and Lily not telling Cane about the "kiss" although we know she was thinking about it (the writers made that point), just might be the Achilles Heel, O.K. I am grasping at straws here, just so love the possibility of a Tyler/Lily pairing. Oh well I am happy to seem them together at an event.

I was thinking perhaps the writers need to keep Lily and Cane together until after that charity event in Florida that they are suppose to attend.

Oh well, school's out, last day of school and work for me for the summer. Off to Canada's beautiful East Coast. My son doesn't have cable and I don't know how to watch things off the net so I guess I will be off watching for a couple of weeks. Might try to check this board every once in a while. I am taking my Ipad so might post on occasion. Love you guys. You are great. GO TYLER/LILY!!!!

#1587   2013/06/27 08:50AM
    Gracewashere

Just want to say one more time, Grace Was Here supporting Lily and Tyler (the students are watching Lilo and Stitch) can help but think of Lilo (Lily) and Tyler (Stitch)...sorry off topic...but had to smile. I am making the Tyler peace sign, peace, laughter and sunshine to all my Tily friends...

#1588   2013/06/27 10:37AM
    Tily4life

Awww. Sad to see you go. Come back soon!

#1589   2013/06/27 11:29AM
    maxiefan101

I hate being such a Debbie downer but I, too have taken YR off my dvr and will not be watching.

I feel like I have to say I had given up on YR and had stopped watching UNTIL I came across talk of Tyler and Lily, I found the Tily channel and caught up on their scenes. I believe it was February when all this happened. I started watching YR again ONLY because of Tily!!

What a huge disappointment this is for me
    I feel like I wasted my time.. The only thing I don't regret is meeting all my fellow Tily shippers here and on twitter.

You guys are the only thing making this worthwhile.

#1590   2013/06/27 12:01PM
    maxiefan101

Also it was really messed up how she threw Ty under the bus when questioned by Cane.

She never mentioned to him how she visited Tyler at his apartment and hotel SEVERAL times...

« 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list