List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 105513, Replies: 1974
    « 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 » »| page:
    #1571   2013/06/26 03:04PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    sun45

Quote Tily4life: day ahead full recap.....

1. Tyler walks into On the Boulevard and sees Devon at the bar. Tyler says, ‘What the hell, Devon. You got me fired?’ Devon says, ‘Your input was no longer needed.’ Tyler asks, ‘Well how long do you think your input will be needed?’ Tyler says, ‘The only reason you got the job was to keep me and your sister apart!’

2. Lily is at home with Cane and says she knows Cane had issues with Tyler’s intentions. Cane concedes that one day Tyler quit abruptly because of all that was going on in his life. Lily says it wasn’t because of Gus. It was because of the situation with Lily! Lily says Cane was right, that Tyler wanted more and that he quit before things got out of hand!

3. Jill says Hilary is unable to take a compliment. Jill tells her to continue to be efficient to make Cane’s life easier. She says Cane can get overwhelmed and that Hilary should continue to free up his schedule so he can spend time with his family. Hilary says she’s done her homework on her and knows that Jill was once in charge at Chancellor. Jill says she has also done her homework and knows that Hilary isn’t earning much relative to the cost of living. (a secret and mutually beneficial arrangement perhaps so that Jill can retain more control at Chancellor?)

4. Cane asks what Lily means by ‘things getting out of hand’. Lily tells Cane that Tyler confessed his feelings for her the day he quit. Lily admits she felt bad and that is why she offered to take herself off the campaign so that Tyler could return. Cane asked why she didn’t tell him before. Lily says because she didn’t know how to do that and besides, he and Tyler didn’t get along. He asks how she responded to Tyler’s confession. Lily says she asked Tyler to reconsider but assures Cane that she didn’t tell Tyler that she returned his feelings (LIES!!!!). Cane asks if she does have feelings for Tyler though!

5. Lily tries to reassure Cane. Cane says he knows what didn’t happen but doesn’t know what DID happen between her and Tyler. He asks her again if there’s anything he needs to know. He asks if Lily feels for Tyler the way he feels for her? Lily flashes back to her kiss with Tyler again! She tells Cane there is something he needs to know.

6. Devon says, ‘You don’t give a damn about Jabot, all you care about is trying to get with my MARRIED sister! Tyler says they’re not in the stone ages…that Lily gets to make her own decisions and she doesn’t need Devon to speak for her. Devon says, 'And you thought her decision would be to choose you!' Devon tells him to stay away from Lily (I think…the conversation was moving too fast for my typing!). Tyler says, ‘You better get up outta my face!’ They square up to each other! Billy jumps in and breaks up the fight and makes some hilarious wisecrack about taking the fight to the Underground.

7. Lily says she thinks she knows how Tyler felt about her but she admits that she enjoyed the attention from him! She enjoyed the compliments from Tyler, who appreciated all of her ideas and opinions. But she reassures Cane that she loves being a wife and mother. Cane says he’s been busy lately and hasn’t shown how much he appreciates her as a woman and doesn’t want her to think he’s been taking her for granted. They reassure each other of their love for each other. The doorbell rings. Cane opens the door and it’s Hilary! Cane asks what she’s doing there?

8. Devon asks Tyler what he’s going to do now. Tyler asks what the hell does he care for? Devon says he’s talking about what Tyler’s going to do about Lily. Devon accuses him of trying to lure Lily back in even after she switched to another division. Devon says Tyler has no other excuses to try and stay close to Lily now.

9. Tyler tells Devon that his plans are his own business and are nothing for Devon to worry about. Devon says, ‘Better not be’ and leaves the bar. Abby walks in and joins Tyler at the bar. (Earlier, Abby had a fight with Alex because he blew off their dinner plans to volunteer a shift at work. He said he wanted to make extra cash for rent. Abby asked him why he didn’t just ask her to borrow the money since she’s obscenely rich. His male pride wouldn’t allow it because he likes to earn his money. Abby took that comment as a diss and they ended up fighting and she left after questioning the strength of their relationship.) Abby asks Tyler what happened to the fashion launch. Tyler says she should ask Devon…that Tyler is now a free agent since being fired. Tyler says he should be conservative with cash now. Abby says she’ll buy him a drink. Tyler asks her how the cosmetics campaign is going. Abby says Lily is the best and she loves working with her. Tyler gets a look on his face as if to say, ‘I know’.

10. Hilary says she came to talk about Jill’s proposal for some project that couldn’t wait until morning. She says goodbye and leaves. Lily says Jill has some nerve. Cane sees it as an undermining tactic by Jill and says he’ll deal with her tomorrow. Cane and Lily continue making sexy talk.

11. Cane and Lily start having sex.

12. Tyler and Abby continue talking about clubbing. Alex shows up. He says he’s changed his schedule to see her. Abby excuses herself to talk with him. She mentions she’s jealous of his partner, Sheryl. She goes back to the bar and says bye to Tyler and leaves with Alex.

13. Billy is talking to Delia, who has just been told that Chloe and Kevin are divorcing. His speech to her becomes a narration of a character montage about people needing to be loved and finding love when they’re feeling alone and lost. Tyler appears in the montage as he’s finishing his drink. Lily and Cane are on the couch in their sex afterglow.

Thanks Tilly4life for the recaps. Now let me get on with my remarks I so wish Tyler would've knocked Devon on his butt but anyways I'm glad Ty didn't I see he took it straight to street talk with Devon go Tyler. I'm so tired of him and Neil I don't no what to do anymore but I hope that this fashion launch fails big time that is all I'm going to say. Now on to Lily she is still lieing but I like it and this time she lied to Cane's face that to me speaks volume so I will hold on to that. Lily is still holding on to the fact that she to has feelings for Tyler and she just made it out all to be one-sided. All I got to say Lily is a liar liar liar skirt on fire. Hugs and kisses to all my Tilly shippers.

#1572   2013/06/26 03:46PM
    salsera

You do really great recaps. Just want to say, thanks!
    To me, the show tomorrow actually sounds intriguing.

#1573   2013/06/26 04:05PM
    StanaD

Haven't been on here in a while. The pacing of this story is tedious as all get out. I still say they're removing Tyler from the story so he won't be labeled a home wrecker and they're gonna break Lane up another way; then put Lily & Tyler together. The fact that Lily didn't tell Cane about the kiss means Cane's gonna find out another way. I also think Hilary is the person that's targeting the Winters. She's just a little too brown-nosing to be on the up and up IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 04:07PM
    #1574   2013/06/26 05:30PM
    StarW

I'm done with this show. Like StanaD said, they really are removing Tyler from Lane to have him paired with... ABBY! Great.

I don't even know what they plan to do with Lane, if they're going to break them up or not. It sure would be easier to remove Tyler so he can't get the blame if they decide to separate Lane...

Anyway, thanks Tily4life for all your recaps, you've been amazing. And thanks to all the Tily shippers for being so great! It was a pleasure to meet people who ship the couple I ship Love you all xox Have a good one.

#1575   2013/06/26 06:42PM
    Tily4life

Quote salsera: You do really great recaps. Just want to say, thanks!

You're welcome. Thank you!

#1576   2013/06/26 06:43PM
    Tily4life

Quote StarW:
    Anyway, thanks Tily4life for all your recaps, you've been amazing. And thanks to all the Tily shippers for being so great! It was a pleasure to meet people who ship the couple I ship Love you all xox Have a good one.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Wish you weren't jumping ship though. But I understand the frustration with the pace of the Tily storyline.

#1577   2013/06/26 06:53PM
    BillyMillerL...

Hi Ladies,

Ugh....I just saw today's episode. I am so depressed with this storyline and then heard about the live chat with regards to Tyler and Abby spending a lot of scenes together......no bueno! I just saw a spoiler for the first week of July saying "sparks fly between Abby and Tyler". Is this really it?! Did the Lame fans cry so much for their boring couple that the writers actually listened to them?! They got what they wanted? How is this possible? How could they have this much power?! Seriously I am so furious right now......I think I may do one last farewell video of Tyler and Lily.....because as much as I adore Tyler/Redaric I will not being doing videos of him and Abby as a couple.....sorry:(
    But I guess I could do videos of just him.....yeah I could do that! lol

#1578   2013/06/26 07:08PM
    Tily4life

Quote sun45: I so wish Tyler would've knocked Devon on his butt but anyways I'm glad Ty didn't I see he took it straight to street talk with Devon go Tyler.

Devon is so out of his league. Tyler would squash him like a bug. Devon is just a loud mouth. I was yelling at the tv for Tyler to sock him a good one!

#1579   2013/06/26 07:13PM
    Tily4life

Quote BillyMillerLover: Hi Ladies,

Ugh....I just saw today's episode. I am so depressed with this storyline and then heard about the live chat with regards to Tyler and Abby spending a lot of scenes together......no bueno! I just saw a spoiler for the first week of July saying "sparks fly between Abby and Tyler". Is this really it?! Did the Lame fans cry so much for their boring couple that the writers actually listened to them?! They got what they wanted? How is this possible? How could they have this much power?! Seriously I am so furious right now......I think I may do one last farewell video of Tyler and Lily.....because as much as I adore Tyler/Redaric I will not being doing videos of him and Abby as a couple.....sorry:(
    But I guess I could do videos of just him.....yeah I could do that! lol

I don't think Tily are over by a long shot. Tyler and Abby is just a way for the writers to fill the time while they let Lane implode on their own, or as I presume, with Hilary's interference. That way, Tyler cannot be labelled as the cause of the break up. Tyler has stepped aside and the ball is in Lily's court. She is the one who is grappling with her feelings and is trying to have her cake and eat it too. Devon and Neil find it easier to blame Tyler for Lily's attraction to him.

I think it's really just a matter of how long it will take for Lane to be destroyed, but trust...the writers have invested a lot of time in building the Tily foundation. I think Tyler will be implicated in this blog nonsense and that will make him more attractive, persecuted and sympathetic to Lily in addition to his being fired today.

#1580   2013/06/26 08:20PM
    salsera

^^I agree Tily4Life. But I will prepare myself for the onslaught of Lane and Tabby chatter for the next few weeks because that is sadly what's to come. Hilary can't infiltrate the Lane relationship soon enough.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 08:21PM
    « 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list