List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 104109, Replies: 1974
    « 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 » »| page:
    #1551   2013/06/25 05:55AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Gracewashere

Good Morning. I did see the previews for today's Canadian episode and saw that Tyler's name does come up during this Happy Birthday Party. I know Daniel Goddard said he and Christel had taped some scenes that Lane fans would love so I am not holding my breath that there will be anything to give up Tily fans hope, but I think I might watch anyways. I am a little surprised that Daniel Goddard caters so much to the Lane fans and not to all Y&R fans??? Oh well. I do like Daniel Goddard but just can't stand his pairing as Cane with Lily or Lane....Go Tyler and Lily.

#1552   2013/06/25 08:05AM
    Gracewashere

I realize that Y&R had their students celebration Graduation last week, but to those Y&R fans who are graduating or have family members graduating today...HAPPY GRADUATION!!! The sky is the limit, as it is for Tyler and Lily, but to all our graduates as well.

#1553   2013/06/25 01:03PM
    StarW

Hahahaha just like I wanted... The twins's birthday is all about Tyler lol...

I just read the canadian recaps but I'm waiting for Tily4life's cause they're always great and well detailed lol

#1554   2013/06/25 02:14PM
    StarW

So I heard that Tyler gets a text from somebody saying "What the hell?" in today canada Y&R.

I wonder if Tyler is working for the person who's trying to get back at the Winters? Seriously this storyline is getting stupid. Why would RW say that Tyler is not That nice? Ugh...

If really they thought that this crap would interest the Tyler fan I am, well they failed on that one!

#1555   2013/06/25 02:33PM
    Tily4life

day ahead full recap (sorry. I posted the mini recap in the Tyler thread by mistake!)

1. Lily and Cane are at home. The house is decorated for the twins’ birthday party. Cane is wearing a Superman outfit and is totally in character. Lily is wearing a pretty pink dress. They’re making small talk about Cane’s costume.

2. Tyler walks into the Underground and sees Noah. Tyler says that thanks to Tyler, Noah may not have to work there much longer because his editor friend saw Noah's photography work and wants to meet with Noah. Tyler gets a text message. He checks his phone and says, ‘What the hell?’

3. Leslie meets Neil at the GCAC. They talk about the GC Buzz. There’s been a response to Neil’s last blog post.

4. Tyler can’t believe that Devon changed the entire schedule for some fashion campaign proposal. He says it was underhanded and Devon doesn’t like to compromise. Noah says Devon always seemed to be a cool guy. Tyler says he’s had it. Tyler leaves.

5. Devon shows up at the party. Jill is already there. She tries to talk about work and something Hilary-related with Cane but Lily shuts it down. The twins enter the room wearing matching capes. They ask if they can open their presents. Devon asks the twins to teach him how to fly. They tell him he needs a cape and the 3 of them leave the room. Jill wants to talk shop with Cane again.

6. LMAO! The Blogger sets Neil straight, saying ‘what would your kids and grandkids think if they knew what you are REALLY like?’ Neil says Leslie’s theory didn’t pan out but Leslie thinks maybe the blogger just didn’t take the bait. Leslie wants to follow a new lead relating to Rose. She says she owes Gus that much since Gus left 50% of his estate to Rose (i.e. finding out the truth about the blogger).

7. Tyler shows up at Neil and Leslie’s table. Leslie tells Tyler she’s going to Chicago to follow up on the Rose lead. Tyler is not interested in going. He thinks Leslie should just leave the woman alone. He says he’s here to talk to Neil about work. Leslie leaves. Tyler then asks Neil if he is aware of the changes Devon made to the fashion launch media schedule. Neil says he already approved it. Tyler says it is against what he and Lily envisioned for the campaign. Neil says he should have worked it out with Devon. Tyler says he was brought on board because Neil initially trusted Tyler’s instincts. Neil says Tyler can be wrong now and then. Tyler says he can’t work like this and gives Neil and ultimatum… ‘either you believe in me or you don’t!

8. Lily and Tracey are making small talk about Colleen. There is a knock on the door and when Lily opens the door, Hilary is standing there carrying a big birthday present!

9. Neil says he can’t keep going on like this because it’s counterproductive. He gives Tyler credit but says he’s taking Tyler off the project. Neil says he likes Devon where he is . Tyler asks if it’s because Devon is his son! Neil says it’s because Devon is professional. Neil says Tyler questions his authority and he sulks when he doesn’t get his way…that his attitude is putting the launch in jeopardy. Tyler says he’s the only one willing to call Neil out on his nepotism! Neil says he’s done with Tyler! Tyler asks what Neil means and Neil says YOU’RE FIRED!

10. Jill is talking to Tracey and says Hilary is very ambitious. Neil shows up at the party. He greets Tracey and Jill, hugs the kids and gives them their presents. Neil tells Devon he has lots to tell him. Cane then introduces Hilary to Neil. Hilary and Neil shake hands and it’s a LONG handshake…it was very odd. Neil then tells Devon about his meeting with Tyler earlier. Devon assumes that Neil shut down his plan to change the media schedule but Neil says it’s going to stay as is. He says he’s proud of Devon’s accomplishments and is giving Devon full control of the campaign! Devon asks what about Tyler? Neil says he fired Tyler. Lily overhears this exchange in the background and says, ‘You did what?’

11. Neil says Tyler forced his hand. Lily asks Neil, ‘after all that Tyler is done, it’s going to end like this? Cane walks in and breaks up the tension and reminds everyone about the promise to leave work talk out of the party. Lily gives Neil a dirty look as she walks away.

12. Jill approaches Hilary at Crimson Lights. They joke about the superhero outfits at the party. Hilary says she’s so happy Cane asked her to stay. Jill says Hilary is becoming indispensable. She compliments Hilary on being marvelous for Cane.

13. Lily asks Neil if Tyler accepted the firing. Neil said Tyler forced his hand. Lily looks pissed! Devon suggests he and Neil go to the office to discuss. Lily’s arms are crossed and she doesn’t return Neil’s hug as he’s leaving. Lily continues to sulk and complain about what just happened. Cane defends Neil. Cane gets annoyed and asks her to tell him what she’s really angry about.

14. Tyler returns to the Underground and tells Noah about Neil firing him and says it happened because he fell for Lily! Noah is shocked but says Lily is as hot as they come. He asks Tyler if he and Lily ever crossed the line. Tyler says no, and that they made sure not to…that nothing was going to happen between him and Lily. Tyler asks if maybe Nick can give him some freelance work at the Underground. Noah says someone as talented as Tyler won’t have trouble finding a new job.

15. Jill says it was telepathic when Hilary showed up with the gifts just as Cane was about to leave to get them. She says Lily worships Hilary for freeing up Cane’s schedule. Hilary asks about Jill’s motives for all the praise.

16. Cane is cleaning up and appears to be seething! He asks her if she’s going to answer his question. Lily asks if she shouldn’t have a right to be angry. He asks about why she quit the fashion campaign, that it was for the family. He says he never asked her to quit nor questioned her motives. Lily says he’s questioning her motives now. She says the truth is she wanted more time with her family but that she quit because of Tyler!

Previews:

Tyler: Lily’s gotta be able to live her own life!

Devon: And you thought it would be with YOU!

Cane to Lily: Why didn’t you tell me?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 02:38PM
    #1556   2013/06/25 02:45PM
    StarW

I'm gonna need Lily to give more than just a dirty look at Neil ! OMG these writers are really making me hate Neil and Devon, it's not even funny! They are PATHETIC as hell.

And like I said previously, Tyler getting that "What the hell" text makes me wonder if he's not working for someone who's trying to get back at the Winters and who's related to the blogger. Which would also explain why Tyler distanced himself from Lily (plus the fact that he has feelings for her). I don't like this at all. I will continue to NOT watch the show until something exciting and positive finally happens.

Thank you soooo much for your recaps Tily4life

#1557   2013/06/25 02:48PM
    Tily4life

Quote StarW: I'm gonna need Lily to give more than just a dirty look at Neil ! OMG these writers are really making me hate Neil and Devon, it's not even funny! They are PATHETIC as hell.

And like I said previously, Tyler getting that "What the hell" text makes me wonder if he's not working for someone who's trying to get back at the Winters and who's related to the blogger. Which would also explain why Tyler distanced himself from Lily (plus the fact that he has feelings for her). I don't like this at all. I will continue to NOT watch the show until something exciting and positive finally happens.

No problem.

But the way I understood Tyler's text, was that he was responding to news that Devon changed the media schedule behind Tyler's back. That's why Tyler said, 'What the hell?'

#1558   2013/06/25 02:55PM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life:
    Quote StarW: I'm gonna need Lily to give more than just a dirty look at Neil ! OMG these writers are really making me hate Neil and Devon, it's not even funny! They are PATHETIC as hell.

No problem.

But the way I understood Tyler's text, was that he was responding to news that Devon changed the media schedule behind Tyler's back. That's why Tyler said, 'What the hell?'

Oooh right! I thought that he was receiving a text from someone else lol. Oh so HE is the one sending that 'What the hell' text huh...

So do you think Lily finally told Cane about the kiss? Well it's gonna be on tomorrow Cnd Y&R. This storyline is oh so tiresome...

#1559   2013/06/25 02:59PM
    sun45

Quote Tily4life:

No problem.

Thanks for the recaps Tilly4life love you. Now here is how I took that text that Tyler got my theory is different.
    Exactly that is the way I took that text to it was about what Devon did behide Tyler's back changing the whole fashion ad campaign. As for Neil and Devon I just can't with them right now they both can take a long walk off of a bridge and die right now I wouldn't even care . Oh boy Lily sure was giving some attitude today about Tyler I like it I'm glad she is defending our man I'm right there with her. xoxo Tilly shippers

#1560   2013/06/25 03:18PM
    Tily4life

Quote StarW:
    Oooh right! I thought that he was receiving a text from someone else lol. Oh so HE is the one sending that 'What the hell' text huh...

So do you think Lily finally told Cane about the kiss? Well it's gonna be on tomorrow Cnd Y&R. This storyline is oh so tiresome...

Tyler received a text message (which I presume was news of Devon changing the media schedule). While reading the text, Tyler says, 'What the hell?'

In the next scene, he tells Noah that Devon has gone behind his back and made changes without telling him, etc...
    The text message has nothing to do with the blog or blogger.

As for Lily, I don't know how much she will reveal to Cane on tomorrow's day ahead episode. I'm interested to see if she tells him about the kiss though.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 03:20PM
    « 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list