List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 104418, Replies: 1974
    « 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 » »| page:
    #1541   2013/06/24 02:42PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote StarW:
    Quote Tily4life:
    Quote StarW: I just heard about the preview for Wednesday US Y&R...

Devon asks Neil : What about Tyler?
    Neil : I fired Tyler!
    Lily : You did what??

I'm ready to hate on Neil now lol don't you mess with our man! And don't forget, Redaric Williams will be live chatting on Wednesday too, I already posted something about it on the Tyler thread

Neil firing Tyler will backfire. I'm sure his intention is to drive a wedge between Lily/Tyler. But nope...that Tily reign won't let up! Lily will be even more drawn to him now. I can't wait to see how it plays out. Who knows. Maybe Newman will hire Tyler to front the Beauty of Nature campaign? I want him away from that all encompassing Winters bubble.

I'm still rocking hard for Tily and believe it will come to fruition.

Let's hope it will backfire for Neil... He's annoying lol. Yes Newman could hire Tyler lol but since he's obviously going to be involved with Abby, he better not mess up this time lol... I will try to believe it, you are so optimistic and positive, it's refreshing to read your posts lol

By the way, I find it HILARIOUS when "some people" feel proud over polls against Tyler on boards who only represent a fraction of the viewers LOL! I've seen many people, also many female viewers who LOVE Tyler! And even on Twitter, I've been reading lots of positive tweets about Tyler lately from viewers outside the fandom.

Usually the characters people love to hate are the ones that stick around for a long time

#1542   2013/06/24 02:58PM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: In the day ahead preview, there are birthday balloons in the background when Neil tells Devon that he fired Tyler and Lily says, 'you did what?'

Hmmmm. Will Lily ditch the twins' birthday party to go see Tyler? Based on her latest behaviour, I say it's a strong possibility. lol.

Really? Thanks for the details! Well like I said before, I won't watch the Lame scenes unless I hear that Lily is missing/thinking about Tyler... It should be interesting if indeed, she ditches the twins' birthday party to go see Tyler...

#1543   2013/06/24 03:05PM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: Lane fans are not a cross section of he entire soap opera fan population. Some may feel that way based on Lane polls and such, but I don't see Lane as so untouchable that the entire show will suffer if they break up. If Victor and Nikki can survive, then who is Lane?

I agree. And it's funny that you mention Nikki/Victor because I saw one of them comparing Lane and Niktor.. What a joke. I can't remember if it was on Twitter or somewhere else but it's ridiculous anyway. How can you compare a legacy couple created by Bill Bell to a mismatched couple like Lily and Cane? lol Yes they have a history and they WERE a cute couple in the beginning but you can't compare them to big pairings like Niktor or Shick. And there's nothing to feel proud about when Tyler is second on a poll called "Which newbies you don't like" since that particular board only represent a fraction of the true viewers lol Talk about delusion.

#1544   2013/06/24 03:06PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote Tily4life:
    Quote StarW: I just heard about the preview for Wednesday US Y&R...

Devon asks Neil : What about Tyler?
    Neil : I fired Tyler!
    Lily : You did what??

I'm ready to hate on Neil now lol don't you mess with our man! And don't forget, Redaric Williams will be live chatting on Wednesday too, I already posted something about it on the Tyler thread

Neil firing Tyler will backfire. I'm sure his intention is to drive a wedge between Lily/Tyler. But nope...that Tily reign won't let up! Lily will be even more drawn to him now. I can't wait to see how it plays out. Who knows. Maybe Newman will hire Tyler to front the Beauty of Nature campaign? I want him away from that all encompassing Winters bubble.

I'm still rocking hard for Tily and believe it will come to fruition.

Let's hope it will backfire for Neil... He's annoying lol. Yes Newman could hire Tyler lol but since he's obviously going to be involved with Abby, he better not mess up this time lol... I will try to believe it, you are so optimistic and positive, it's refreshing to read your posts lol

By the way, I find it HILARIOUS when "some people" feel proud over polls against Tyler on boards who only represent a fraction of the viewers LOL! I've seen many people, also many female viewers who LOVE Tyler! And even on Twitter, I've been reading lots of positive tweets about Tyler lately from viewers outside the fandom.

Usually the characters people love to hate are the ones that stick around for a long time

LMAO, you got that right!

#1545   2013/06/24 03:17PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote StarW:
    Quote Tily4life: Lane fans are not a cross section of he entire soap opera fan population. Some may feel that way based on Lane polls and such, but I don't see Lane as so untouchable that the entire show will suffer if they break up. If Victor and Nikki can survive, then who is Lane?

I agree. And it's funny that you mention Nikki/Victor because I saw one of them comparing Lane and Niktor.. What a joke. I can't remember if it was on Twitter or somewhere else but it's ridiculous anyway. How can you compare a legacy couple created by Bill Bell to a mismatched couple like Lily and Cane? lol Yes they have a history and they WERE a cute couple in the beginning but you can't compare them to big pairings like Niktor or Shick. And there's nothing to feel proud about when Tyler is second on a poll called "Which newbies you don't like" since that particular board only represent a fraction of the true viewers lol Talk about delusion.

I read it on twitter. I can't believe they typed that goofy ish

#1546   2013/06/24 03:20PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Eowyn005: For those who are excited about a Lily and Tyler relationship...

Perhaps this thread is pre-mature but I am really loving Lily and Tyler, anyone else???

No a married women with babies I am not loving it at all. What's to love?

#1547   2013/06/24 03:33PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Eowyn005: For those who are excited about a Lily and Tyler relationship...

Perhaps this thread is pre-mature but I am really loving Lily and Tyler, anyone else???

No a married women with babies I am not loving it at all. What's to love?

Ew, a roach. *Sprays with Raid*

#1548   2013/06/24 03:34PM
    Chicken Alfredo

And to answer your question, Tily4life maybe I can get into it when they move the story along

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 03:35PM
    #1549   2013/06/24 07:26PM
    Tily4life

I'm gonna ride with Tily...it may take a while but I don't believe the writers are torturing us with this slow burn for nothing.

#1550   2013/06/25 12:50AM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: And to answer your question, Tily4life maybe I can get into it when they move the story along

Me too!

« 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list