List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/13 12:38PM, Views: 105612, Replies: 1974
    « 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 » »| page:
    #1521   2013/06/22 02:22AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    StarW

Love & Support for this amazing potential couple Tyler and Lily! Let's hope the writers do something about them!!!

#1522   2013/06/22 07:21AM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW: Love & Support for this amazing potential couple Tyler and Lily! Let's hope the writers do something about them!!!

unfortunately it looks like the wait continues, some more boring Cane Lily scenes we will have to skip coming up according to spoilers.What can these writers be thinking. They are missing the boat here,,,

#1523   2013/06/22 08:18AM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote StarW: Love & Support for this amazing potential couple Tyler and Lily! Let's hope the writers do something about them!!!

unfortunately it looks like the wait continues, some more boring Cane Lily scenes we will have to skip coming up according to spoilers.What can these writers be thinking. They are missing the boat here,,,

Let's be thankful for the Cane and Lily scenes though... If it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be bathroom breaks.

#1524   2013/06/22 03:48PM
    StarW

How are you feeling today Tily shippers??

Just stopping by to show love and support for the potential, HOT, NEW, YOUNG and FRESH couple Tyler and Lily !

#1525   2013/06/22 08:09PM
    sun45

This is where I stand right now with Lily. She had no business going over to Tyler's apartment at all she is out of line if he wants to sleep with other women he can. She tells him she loves Cane and her family but as soon as Tyler tries to move on she get jealous. Don't get it twisted I like it but something has got to change maybe it will by the end of summer or fall.

#1526   2013/06/23 01:29AM
    StarW

Quote sun45: This is where I stand right now with Lily. She had no business going over to Tyler's apartment at all she is out of line if he wants to sleep with other women he can. She tells him she loves Cane and her family but as soon as Tyler tries to move on she get jealous. Don't get it twisted I like it but something has got to change maybe it will by the end of summer or fall.

Well maybe... Who knows? All I know and hope is that they end Lane VERY SOON! All the other couples on the show broke up so why not Lane? Because they're the only interracial married couple? Puh-lease! Hope JFP never falls for that crap. There are black and white characters on the show who could be paired up, it's not a problem. And this shouldn't be an excuse to keep Lane together. Because let's be real, it IS an excuse to put pressure on TPTB. And it's an ugly excuse by the way! What do people expect? Do they want Lily and Cane to stay together forever until Y&R ends? LOL it's IMPOSSIBLE on soap to stay together forever and if they're not happy about it, maybe they should start watching another show. Little House on the Prairie would be great for them. Because Soap is about the drama first and foremost.

And if really Lily and Cane divorce, and that their fans boycott the show, believe me, Y&R will survive. Because these fans do certainly not make this show. Some act as if they could dictate everything regarding Lily and Cane when really the only one who dictate the show is TPTB. Yes the fans make the show but this show is not called Lily and Cane Ashby. It's called Young and the restless and Lane shippers do not represent the majority of the viewers. Fortunately.

I wonder if the racism accusations are allowed on this board...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 01:30AM
    #1527   2013/06/23 11:13AM
    Gracewashere

Good afternoon fellow Tily fans. I have been doing some Sunday musing. I am at a loss as to these upcoming spoilers. Cane and Lily and the Happy Birthday Party. Cane and Lily bonding over the holidays. YET there she is thinking about Tyler, acting jealous, going to his apartment. Just where are the writers going with this storyline? I know I am way off base but do you think possibly that:

Since we know Lily has been through soooo much trauma over her young life, mother dying suddenly and tragically, Cancer and that crap Cane put her through that in some way all this is manifesting itself in her strange behavour. Perhaps an alter ego is emerging, a second self to deal with all that she is facing; being the perfect mother, wife, daughter, business person?? Some posters have been blaming the writers for writing Lily out of character, but could that be their point. Lily's dresses have been getting shorter and shorter, more makeup, higher shoes and now tattoos are visible apparently. When Tyler actually gets serious with Hilary or Abby, perhaps this alter ego or second self will show itself in interesting ways? and since this is a Lily and Tyler thread, maybe it will eventually be Tyler that "saves" Lily???I think this would be a great intense storyline for Christil and Redaric. But I fear not, I guess we will get boring Cane and Lily happy together forever...Well just my musing.

#1528   2013/06/23 01:38PM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere: Good afternoon fellow Tily fans. I have been doing some Sunday musing. I am at a loss as to these upcoming spoilers. Cane and Lily and the Happy Birthday Party. Cane and Lily bonding over the holidays. YET there she is thinking about Tyler, acting jealous, going to his apartment. Just where are the writers going with this storyline? I know I am way off base but do you think possibly that:

Since we know Lily has been through soooo much trauma over her young life, mother dying suddenly and tragically, Cancer and that crap Cane put her through that in some way all this is manifesting itself in her strange behavour. Perhaps an alter ego is emerging, a second self to deal with all that she is facing; being the perfect mother, wife, daughter, business person?? Some posters have been blaming the writers for writing Lily out of character, but could that be their point. Lily's dresses have been getting shorter and shorter, more makeup, higher shoes and now tattoos are visible apparently. When Tyler actually gets serious with Hilary or Abby, perhaps this alter ego or second self will show itself in interesting ways? and since this is a Lily and Tyler thread, maybe it will eventually be Tyler that "saves" Lily???I think this would be a great intense storyline for Christil and Redaric. But I fear not, I guess we will get boring Cane and Lily happy together forever...Well just my musing.

Hey Gracewashere,

LOL that is a very interesting theory... could Lily have an alter ego? So what do you mean? You mean there's "Angel Lily" and "Demon Lily" ? lol... But I do agree on Tyler saving Lily. He could be the one!

And I hear you, I guess we're gonna have to endure some other boring Lame scenes in the next 2 weeks ... And DG talked about it on his Twitter, saying that Lane fans will love what he and CK just filmed... he tweeted that a few weeks ago. I guess that was it lol. I just hope that like you said, Lily will be thinking about Tyler hahaha how fun would it be!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 01:40PM
    #1529   2013/06/24 01:14AM
    LaBrae

Quote StarW:
    Quote sun45: This is where I stand right now with Lily. She had no business going over to Tyler's apartment at all she is out of line if he wants to sleep with other women he can. She tells him she loves Cane and her family but as soon as Tyler tries to move on she get jealous. Don't get it twisted I like it but something has got to change maybe it will by the end of summer or fall.

Well maybe... Who knows? All I know and hope is that they end Lane VERY SOON! All the other couples on the show broke up so why not Lane? Because they're the only interracial married couple? Puh-lease! Hope JFP never falls for that crap. There are black and white characters on the show who could be paired up, it's not a problem. And this shouldn't be an excuse to keep Lane together. Because let's be real, it IS an excuse to put pressure on TPTB. And it's an ugly excuse by the way! What do people expect? Do they want Lily and Cane to stay together forever until Y&R ends? LOL it's IMPOSSIBLE on soap to stay together forever and if they're not happy about it, maybe they should start watching another show. Little House on the Prairie would be great for them. Because Soap is about the drama first and foremost.

I honestly believe this plays a MAJOR part in why their story hasn't moved very much. I guess they fear if they break them up, they'll get negative responses from those that have become big Lane fans. I also agree if its based on the IR aspect, the show has had plenty of opportunities to create others IR relationships. But for some reason whenever an attempt was made, the relationships never went anywhere. So since Lane has become "acceptable", they don't want to make too big of a change with them. TPTB is probably assuming just hinting at Lily having an attraction to Tyler is enough, therefore it keeps Lane intact. I don't like it, b/c it stilts the characters/actors. But just looking at this story, heck Tyler has been here longer than Dylan, and he's already got him a loft, the coffee shop, engaged and thinks he's going to be a daddy. There's an obvious holdup on Tily coming together.

And if really Lily and Cane divorce, and that their fans boycott the show, believe me, Y&R will survive. Because these fans do certainly not make this show. Some act as if they could dictate everything regarding Lily and Cane when really the only one who dictate the show is TPTB. Yes the fans make the show but this show is not called Lily and Cane Ashby. It's called Young and the restless and Lane shippers do not represent the majority of the viewers. Fortunately.

I wonder if the racism accusations are allowed on this board...

Of course the show will survive, but it has to be something with TPTB and this hold up with the story moving on. Like I posted in the other thread, its been too up and down for me. I just don't understand how all these other events can occur on soaps, but this one couple breaking up and moving to new partners is a big dilemma? I know people like to use the kid thing as an excuse, but we've seen plenty of couples split with small kids over the years on soaps. So its not a good enough excuse...especially for a couple that has been together for a long time. I guess TPTB feel they'd be ending something special if they allowed Lane to break up.

Not sure, but its crossed my mind as well.

#1530   2013/06/24 05:38AM
    Gracewashere

Good morning. Just wanted to say Grace Was Here still loving the possibility of a Tyler/Lily pairing this summer. Go Tily.

« 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list